61

" Liliah what are you doing here? You shouldn't be me here for another month." James walked all the way down the stairs.
" I know but something sorta happened." Liliah sat down her trunk.
" What happened?" James walked towards her.
" The Avengers broke up. And my dad left. He umm he left with his best friend, because their both criminals." Liliah tried to simplify her last few weeks.
" Oh sweet girl." James pulled Liliah into him.

Liliah hugged back and buried her head in the crook of his neck.
" James! What's going on down there?" Lily whisper yelled.
Liliah and James pulled away just as Lily walked down the stairs. Lily's eyes widen as she saw her daughter and a million questions ran through her head. However they all seemed to fly out of her brain when she saw Liliah's sad face and teary eyes.
"Sweetheart." Lily rushed to her and hugged her.

Liliah let her tears fall down her cheeks as she hugged her mom back. Lily looked at James. He gave her ' it's bad' look. Lily stroked Liliah's hair and let her cry into her shoulder. Liliah not only cried over losing her dad and half of her family but losing her childhood. She literally watched her childhood crumple in front of her and she couldn't do a damn thing about it.

However devastated Liliah was she found comfort in being with her parents. She just needed to be with her family and this was it. For first time that Liliah has been staying with her biological parents this is the first time she truly felt at home.

¥¥¥

After a goodnights rest Liliah woke up the next morning and walked down to the kitchen. She walked in and saw James, Sirius, Remus sitting at the table and Lily making chocolate chip pancakes, Liliah's favorite.

" Good morning." Liliah greeted.
" Did a man really turn ten feet tall in front of your eyes?" Sirius questioned.
Liliah chuckled. She had told her dad and mom the full story last night and obviously James was already retelling it.
" Yep sure did." Liliah poured her self a cup of coffee.
" Really Li? Ten feet tall?" Remus asked.
" Yes Rem. His name is Scott Lang. You can ask him yourself. You'd have to go to a high security prison but you can still ask him." Liliah sat down at the table with them.

" Your life is so cool." Sirius said.
" My old life. I can't go back to the states without Ross instantly finding me and prosecuting me." Liliah told him.
" So your literally a criminal on the run? That's amazing I always thought that would be fun. Break out of prison then hide from the PoPo all over the world." Sirius smiled dreamily.
" The PoPo?" James asked.
" It's means the Muggle version of Aurors Jameson. It's a Muggle term I'm sorta an expert." Sirius told him.

" What's the police?" Remus asked.
Sirius looked at him and bit his whole bottom lip.

( Im telling you guys Im obsessed with this movie)

" Good morning- Liliah?" Harry walked into the kitchen.
" Hey little brother." Liliah smiled.
" What are you doing here? Not the I'm not happy to see you but why are you here?" Harry asked walking over to her.
" Oo oo can I tell him the story please please." Sirius raised his hand.
" No Pads I wanna tell it. It's my child." James whined.
" But you already got to tell the story." Sirius retorted.
" Mia, what did you leave me with?" Remus looked up.

Liliah stood up and hugged her brother. She was still a few inches taller then him. Liliah smiled at this and ruffled his hair. Harry pushed her hands away.

" And I was going to say I missed you." Harry tried to fix his hair.
" You cut your hair. I like it." Liliah noticed.
" Thanks me and the Weasley's all got haircuts this summer." Harry told her.
" Oh good. For a second there I though you were coming after my style." Liliah flipped her medium length hair back.
" No. I'll let have the prize of better hair." Harry rolled his eyes.
" Awe thanks Haz." Liliah pinched his cheeks.
" I'm almost fifteen." Harry slapped her hands away.

" So? You'll still always be my baby brother." Liliah said in a baby voice.
" Okay settle down. Breakfast is ready." Lily told them.

¥¥¥

A few weeks passed and Liliah was sitting bed on late afternoon reading. James knocked and open the door a tad.
" Come in." Liliah said.
James open the door fully.
" We have a order meeting. So we're heading to the safe house." James told her.
Liliah gave him a thumbs up.
" Also the Weasley's are coming over and so is Hermione. And Cedric." James added.
" Oh lord okay. I'll make sure the house doesn't get burn down." Liliah said.

" That's my girl. Well really right now your more like Lily. So Lily's girl." James smiled.
" Just go to your meeting." Liliah rolled her eyes and chuckled.
" Okay bye love you." James said.
" Bye love you." Liliah waved.
James shut the door and left. Liliah immediately jumped off her bed and rushed to her closet.

She looked through all her clothes. Was she really getting all worked up and nervous to see Fred? Yes, yes she was. Finally she found an outfit she liked.
(outfit attached above)

She heard the fireplace roar and she started downstairs. Harry was hugging his two best friends. The fireplace erupted again and Ginny walked out. Then again and the twins appeared. Liliah took a deep breath and walked all the way down stairs.

" Sunflower?" Fred asked.
" Fred!" Liliah smiled.
" I didn't know you were home already." Fred told her.
" It was a bit of a surprise. For my family and sorta me as well." Liliah shrugged.
Fred looked at her up and down. She somehow got even more beautiful from the last time he saw her. Fred licked his lips as he noticed her cute outfit and her exposed legs.

" Anyone want to explain why you didn't call me as soon as you got here?" Cedric asked walking out of the fireplace.
Liliah didn't even hear the fireplace roar. But she immediately smiled and rushed to him.
Cedric opened his arm and caught her.
" I have soo much to tell you." Liliah hugged his neck.
" I do too." Cedric lifted her in a hug.

Two set of eyes locked onto the hugging best friends with jealousy.

Authors Note: I feel like a lot has happened to our girl Liliah. So the next like two maybe three chapters will just be like fun filler chapters. But, there will be important things in these chapters that you will need to know about. So please continue to read and thank y'all so much!!! I love every single one of you. 💛