167

Five years later-Easter

Liliah sat in the backyard watching her two little six year olds running around in the grass. They were carrying little white whisker baskets and searching for eggs. Along with Roxanne Fred jr., Dominique, and Louis. Victoire being the pre-teen she was declared she was too old to search for eggs. So she was with her mom and dad playing bean bag toss. And for Morgan well don't worry she was still very much attached to Liliah. She was actually sitting next to Liliah in her chair or well on top since they were so squished.

Harry and Cedric were there to of course. And the Marauders and Lily along with Teddy. Who was in his third year of Hogwarts and was staring not that subtly at Victoire from across the lawn. She was in her third year as well, but she attended Beauxbatons. Harry and Cedric decided they didn't want a herd of youngsters like Liliah, so they settled on just having one. They found an adoption agency and met a young teen about six months pregnant who choose them to adopt her child. But in the amazing turn of events she ended up having twins. This is how Cedric and Harry ended up with two year old James Sirius Potter-Diggory and Lily Matilda Potter-Diggory.

Don't worry, Remus and Peter didn't get the short end of the stick. Because now Fred was walking of of the house with 9 month old Remus Peter Rogers. Fred and Liliah debated which should be his first name, but then decided they had too many Peters in the family. Speaking of Peter Parker, Liliah couldn't keep the secret from Fred any longer. So she shouted him her memories which honestly were all of Fred's memories of Peter as well. Only three people knew Peter Parker was Spider-Man-or well four if you count Pete's new girl friend, Felicia Hardy.

Speaking of the Avengers, Wanda was with them this day as well. She wasn't still quite healed but she was getting there and getting to spend time with her godson was definitely good for her. Amelia and Will decided that kids were not for them after watching Liliah and Fred deal with their kids, and they had good ones. But Amelia still loved seeing her god daughter grow up.

" Okay everyone, the Easter bunny is here!" Sam called walking into the backyard using the back gate.
" Ooo come on kids." Liliah stood her and Morgan up and walked them onto the lawn.
She saw Sirius and James walk into the backyard and her face drained of color. She walked towards her quickly.
" I thought I told you to put James in the costume." Liliah told them through gritted teeth so the kids wouldn't here them.
" Oh we thought you meant the other one." Sirius told her.

" Please tell me you don't have Bucky in that bunny suit." Liliah said.
" Well that would be a lie sweetheart." James told her.

Suddenly Bucky walked into the backyard with the bunny suit on. Which was too small for him since Liliah had rented it in James's size. The back wasn't zipped, the head barely fit so it didn't look attached to the body. Probably the worse part was Bucky couldn't fit it around his torso and could only get one arm in. His solution? Take off his metal arm and have the suit go around his shoulder. Oh but here's the kicker Bucky was still holding his metal arm in his real hand.

" Oh my Merlin." Teddy said.
" Uhh Happy Easter." Bucky waved with his dismembered arm.
They kids all started screaming bloody murder, running around and crying hysterically. Nat and Grant ran to Liliah crying.
" Oh come here my babies. It's okay, I won't let the evil bunny get you." Liliah picked them up with each arm.
Sam, James and Sirius were rolling on the grass laughing.

" Y'all are never being invited to any holiday ever again. This shit was funny at Christmas with Santa having a metal arm, but it's gone too far now." Liliah shouted to them as she took the kids inside.

Liliah walked into the kitchen to check on the food she cooking via magic. She saw Peter and Felicia sitting at the table talking and drinking lemonade.
" Oh hey, great. Hold." Liliah passed off her sniffling children to Peter.
" You know Liliah your really pushing me further and further away from the idea of having kids." Felicia teased.
" Ha. You're telling me. Trust me I was in the same boat you were about seven years ago. That was till I fell in love with a goofy boy that loved kids and changed my whole thought about them." Liliah told her shifting her eyes over to Peter who was cheering the kids up.

Felicia looked over at Peter and smiled.
" Don't think that's going to happen to me." Felicia shook her head.
" Yeah well I'd love to bet ya but frankly I don't need the money and you can't afford to lose yours. Or maybe you can, been on any heist lately?" Liliah joked.
" I didn't know old people could still be funny." Felicia took a sip of lemonade.
" Oh ho ho. She's a keeper Pete." Liliah smirked.
" Yeah I think so." Peter smiled lovingly at the blonde next to him.

Liliah smiled at the way Peter looked at Felicia. It was so nice seeing her best friend happy again.
" Maybe the next kid you have I can be godmother." Felicia suggested.
" Sorry but the baby train has left the station. But maybe you can be baby Remus's aunt." Liliah winked.
" LiLi." Peter scolded.
" Hmm I think I like that possibility." Felicia placed her head in her hand and looked at Peter.

He turned red and looked down at the kids on his lap.
" Nat, Grant, one time your mom got so drunk at a party that she yelled fuck the police-" Peter started.
" Woah woah. That use to be funny when they were babies and didn't understand. Also amazing deflection technique, I've taught you well." Liliah walked to him and took the kids back.

" Call us when it's time to eat chocolate." Felicia told her.
" Yeah I'm afraid my uncle has already beating you to the curve." Liliah told her as she walked out of the kitchen.

" Hey need help?" Fred asked.
" Sure, thank you love." Liliah handed Nat to her dad.
" These two alright after the Bucky bunny incident?" Fred asked.
" Their just fine. Uncle Pete cheered them up." Liliah told him.
" Awe good." Fred smiled down at his kids.
" Were is Rem?" Liliah asked.
" With Morgan." Fred smiled.
" Oh then he's in the best hands possible." Liliah nodded.

Fred chuckled and nodded as well. He wrapped his free arm around Liliah and they turned to look out of the glass door that led to the backyard. They saw all their family outside smiling and enjoying themselves.

" I'm so happy Fred." Liliah placed her head on his shoulder.
" I'm glad you finally got the happiness I've had for the last twenty years just being with you." Fred kissed her head.
" Oh trust me babe I am happy and it's all because of you." Liliah told him.
Fred smiled at her.

Yeah sure, they would never live the simple life. But hey let's be honest none of them were made for the simple life.

As the years went on both Nat and Remus would attend Hogwarts. Both being placed in Gryffindor house. Nat would gone on to be taught personally by Wanda and completely amplified her magic. Remus would use his connection to his aunt Hermione and get a job in the Ministry.

Grant have no magical blood stayed in Brooklyn and attended New York's best private school. When he wasn't at school he was training with his mom and Peter or going to visit his uncle Bucky and Uncle Sam to hear stories about his name sakes. He was basically a little version of Liliah not by real genes or traits but by ones he adapted from her. When he was seventeen he learned he can pick up Mjölnir and when he was twenty one he was gifted the hammer from his mother.

Liliah and Fred got the best gift of all. To watch their children and all the other little ones in their life grow up to the most amazing people. Not one went by where they weren't completely stressed to the max and running around the place. But they also never spent a day of not being completely happy and in love. And most importantly none of them leaves with any regrets.

No Liliah didn't have it all she ever wanted. But she had everything she could ever need; her family, blood related or not.

Authors Note: And that's the end of Liliah Rogers. I'm in tears rn, like I'm not kidding. I am going to post the actual final chapter soon. It's going to be kinda an alternative ending of what would have happened if Liliah and Peter Parker ended up together since lots of people asked me to do that. If you don't care to read that I understand, and I wish you all the best. Also this is not the last you'll see of me, writing is my passion and as of now this app is my only outlet for it. So be on the look out for further stuff. Thank you so much to everyone who read, voted, commented just if you had any interaction with this story thank you so much. This story wouldn't  be what it was without you. I love you all and I've never been so lucky in my entire life to find people that like the same things I like or to hear all the kind things you've said about my writing. I'm not sure if I'll ever be this lucky again, if not, I couldn't ask for more. Thank you again and I love you all. My profile is always open for anything you need. Okay well, I'll see you later my loves and I hope you have an amazing day or night depending on when your seeing this. <33333