137

" May I welcome for the very first time Liliah and Fred Rogers!" The DJ announced.
Liliah and Fred walked into the main ballroom holding hands. Everyone cheered and stood up.
Liliah smiled looking up at her new husband. Fred looked down at her and smiled back.
" And now for the couples first dance." The DJ said.

Liliah took his hand and lead him to the middle of the ball room. The soft melody started playing and Fred pulled her into him. They started slow dancing to the music.
" Did I mention how absolutely breathtaking you look?" Fred asked.
" Only about ten times." Liliah chuckled.
" Well I plan on telling you a hundred times before the end of night. So I need to pick it up. You look breathtaking." Fred told her.
" Thank you love. My love, my husband. My husband Mr. Rogers." Liliah said.

" Don't make me cut this reception short and take you right here." Fred threatened.
Liliah's heart skipped a beat and she blushed.
" Such a romantic." Liliah teased and laid her head on his chest.
" Only for you darling." Fred told her.

After there first dance Liliah danced with her Pops and Fred danced with his mom. Then the real party started.

Liliah, Cedric, Amelia, Peter and MJ all danced around to Muggle rock music.
" Liliah!" Thor shouted.
" Yes." Liliah walked to him.
" You remember The Guardians of the Galaxy." Thor gestured the guest he invited.
" Of course, thanks for help with the whole Thanos thing." Liliah smiled.
" Congats on your wedding. This place is nice." Quill looked around and nodded.
" Thank you." Liliah said.

" Everyone is having a great time I can feel it." Mantis told her.
" Ohhh, yeah thanks." Liliah side eyed Thor.
" Oh this is Buggy." Thor told her.
" I'm Mantis." She corrected.
" Oh Buggy, you crack me up with your weird humor." Thor chuckled.
" Hey can I give the DJ some song request because no offense but this music sucks." Quill asked.
" I guess..." Liliah started.
" Thanks! Great wedding." Quill started walking towards the DJ.

" I am Groot." A tree smiled at her before following.
" Um nice to meet you." Liliah called to him.
" Do you know if the guy with the metal arm is here?" Rocket asked.
" Bucky? Yes he is." Liliah nodded.
" I'll be back." Rocket walked away.
" This wedding is big. Yet there's not enough people to fill the whole castle." Drax stated.
" Mhmm." Liliah said.

" Liliah!" Peter Pettgriw called.
" Peter! Oh excuse me that's my godfather on my other side." Liliah told them.
" I will see you later Liliah." Thor smiled.
" Yes see you later Thor." Liliah kissed his cheek then walked towards Peter.

The two immediately hugged.
" You look absolutely beautiful." Peter told her.
" Thank you. You look dashing as well." Liliah said pulling away.
" Well it's a special day. My only god daughter is getting married." Peter smiled.
" Thank you for coming. It means the world to me." Liliah told him.
" Anything for you Li." Peter nodded.
" Have you seen them?" Liliah asked.
" I did. I don't think they've seen me yet. That's going to be fun." Peter joked.
" Everything is going to be fine. It has to, it's my day." Liliah smirked.
" That's true." Peter chuckled.

" Liliah it's almost time for the best man and man of honor speeches." Hermione told her.
" Okay be there in a second." Liliah nodded.
Hermione gave her a nod and walked back to her table.
" Save me a dance?" Peter asked.
" Of course. I'll ready booked." Liliah kissed his cheek before walking to the table.

She sat down next to Fred with Cedric on her other side.
" Ready to hear my toast?" Cedric asked.
" I'm actually very terrified to be completely honest." Liliah looked at him.
" It's going to be great." Cedric told her.
Liliah nodded as Cedric went to stand up. Before he could fully she grabbed his arm.
" Don't mention anything from third year." Liliah told him sternly.
" You should have made that a rule before I wrote the speech." Cedric said.
Liliah glared at him as he stood up fully and clinked his glass with a spoon. Everyone turned their attention to him.
" Hello everyone. I'm Cedric and I am Liliah's man of honor." Cedric brought the microphone to his mouth and smiled.
Everyone clapped and cheered.