162

" Ya know I'm really risking my job right now." Amelia said as she lead Liliah and Cedric down the halls of Hogwarts.
" Minnie loves us. Besides I bet anything she would want to meet these cuties." Liliah said looking at Grant in her arms and then to Nat in Cedric's arms.
" Does Fred know you're using your children as pawns in your mission?" Amelia asked.
" Haha real funny Mia, but no he does not, so let's do this quickly." Liliah told her.

Mia chuckled and shook her head. She did really miss Liliah.
" Liliah!" A voice called.
Liliah turned and saw Neville walking towards them. She smiled and used her free arm to hug him when he got close enough.
" Look at you, all grown up, and so handsome as well." Liliah said as they pulled away.
" Yeah, definitely something new. But look at you, a Mum of two and a new title. If you weren't intimidating before you sure are now, Captain." Neville smiled.

" I knew you were always my favorite of Harry's friends." Liliah told him.
Neville chuckled and shook his head.
" So what are you doing at Hogwarts again? Not in detention I hope." Neville joked.
" Ha, no those days are far behind me. But wanted to come and let Mia see her goddaughter and nephew and I wanted to introduce these younglings to Minnie." Liliah explained.
" Oh she'll love that. Well I won't keep you. Good to see you Liliah." Neville said.

" Good to see you too Neville. Maybe during summer break you could bring Hannah and we could have a real catch up." Liliah suggested.
" Sounds like a dream, if the Herbolgy plants allow it you can count on it." Neville told her as he turned away.
Liliah chuckled and she turned back to the group.
" You done with you're reunion or can we go now?" Mia asked.
" Wow you've become quite the stick in the mud. Must be from being the Care for Magical Creatures Professor now. Such a shame." Liliah teased.

Amelia cracked a smile and looked down.
" My students are here, I can't be letting them see me how I would really act with you two." Amelia told her.
" Don't worry I'll break ya." Liliah winked as they started walking again.
" Did do you see how Neville just completely ignored me? Some bullshit that is." Cedric said.

Just then a couple of first years past by them and looked at Cedric with eyes.
" Oh shit." Cedric said looking at them.
They gasped and covered their ears.
" Oh I mean poopy." Cedric corrected.
They immediately took their hands off their ears and continued walking like nothing happened.

" Nice one Ced. So how's the filling out the application for adoption going?" Liliah asked sarcastically.
Amelia let out a loud laugh and threw her head back.
" Yeah, yeah how far is the Headmasters office anyways." Cedric rolled his eyes and continued walking.

They walked a few feet more till they arrived at a huge eagle statue.
" Cherry." Amelia spoke to the statue.
It started to turn and a staircase appeared. They stepped on and we're taking up to the headmasters office. Amelia knocked on the door.
" Come in." McGonagall's voice called from the other side.
Amelia opened the door and walked in.
" Yes Professor?" McGonagall asked.

" I have some visitors for you Headmaster." Amelia smiled before stepping to the side.
" Did you miss us Minnie?" Liliah asked walking in Cedric behind her.
" Oh my goodness. What a surprise this is." McGonagall smiled and stood up.
" Yes you're favorite head boy and girl are back." Cedric smiled.
McGonagall chuckled and walked around her desk to them.

" Minnie these are my babies. That one is Natasha Marlene Rogers and this is Grant Anthony Rogers." Liliah introduced the two babies to her.
" Oh they are just the sweetest thing. I was wondering how long it would take for you and Fred to have kids after the wedding. Not long I see, just like you're parents." McGonagall smiled.
" You have no idea." Liliah shook her head.

" So you came all this way to let me meet your kids?" McGonagall asked.
" Among other things." Liliah said.
" What do you need?" McGonagall asked.
Liliah gave her a guilty smiled and handed Grant to Amelia. She reached into her small satchel and pulled out the water bottle filled with memories.
" I need to use the Pensieve. You see I've had these bottle filled with memories for a over a month I can't remember why I have it." Liliah explained.

" It seems you wanted to forget what ever you put in there." McGonagall observed.
" That's the thing, I remember everything horrible that's happened to me. So what's in these memories that so horrible that I wanted to forget. It just doesn't seem like me to take my own memories away." Liliah said.
" What if it is something horrible Liliah. Then you're just going to have to relive it." McGonagall told her.
" Well then I'll just take it away again. I've already done it once. Then at least we'll know. So if I came back in a month or two you can tell me not to watch them." Liliah said.

" Hm fine, you definitely have the Potter tongue but amplified. We'll be outside." McGonagall gave in.
Liliah smiled victoriously and the others left the office. Liliah walked to the bowl looking thing and poured the memories in, she placed her head in the bowl and was absorbed into a whole new world.

After about an hour of watching memories Liliah pulled her head up with a gasp. So many started to click in her head. Many thoughts ran through her head, but one stood out to the rest. She had to find Peter.

Authors Note: Since I had zero service on Thursday and Friday and have no school today I thought I'd give y'all another chapter. So hopefully if my life will allow it, I'll post another chapter this Thursday. Thank you so much for reading, commenting and voting. I love you all so much <333