143

Authors Note: Quick reminder of what Liliah's new super suit looks like <3

The next morning they packed their bags and checked out of the hotel room.
" Okay this is the car to the airport. Fred's going to make sure you guys get on the plane safely. When you guys land your mom will be waiting for ya okay?" Clint told his kids.
" Is this about the ninja?" Cooper asked.
" No, I just need your dads help with something." Liliah told them.
" Most importantly remember these three words, don't lose Nate okay?" Clint looked between the two teens.

" Where's Nate?" Cooper asked.
" Where is Nate?" Clint looked around.
Liliah chuckled and walked over to Nate who was trying to climb the wall.
" Come on speed racer." Liliah picked him up and carried him to his dad.
Cooper got in the car while Clint opened the door for Liliah to put Nate in.
" Bye Li." Nate smiled.
" See ya later speedy." Liliah ruffled his hair before moving out of the way so Clint could hug him.

Liliah walked over to Fred.
" Thank you." Liliah hugged him.
" You gotta do, what you gotta do. Clint was their for you when you needed him. I expect non the less than for you to return the favor." Fred looked down at her.
" I'll be home in about a day, maybe a half. But make sure to give Natasha so many kisses for me. And call me and put her on the phone so I can talk to her." Liliah said.
" Of course, anything you want." Fred nodded and lent down to kiss her.
Liliah smiled and kissed back happily.
" See you in day and half then." Fred pulled back and smiled.
" See you then." Liliah pulled away from him.

Fred got in the car with the Barton kids and the car drove off. Liliah watched with a solemn expression. It was only a day and a half? Right?

                                      ¥¥¥

Kate and Liliah sat on the couch watching the news. They were talking about the Ronin and the murder Armand Ducane. Clint walked up behind them.

" That's-thats" Kate stuttered.
" Yeah." Clint nodded.
" Oh my god. Wait. Wait, they think I-they think I'm that...vigilante?" Kate asked terrified.
" You kinda are." Liliah said.
" It's been less then 24 hours, and you've been on the news twice. Impressive. Told you that suit was bad news." Clint walked into the kitchen.

" I have to go!" Kate said.
" No." Both Clint and Liliah said at the same time.
" That's uh the last thing you need to do actually. Let's not forget the tracksuit guys trying to kill you twice yesterday." Clint told her.
" You need to lay low. If your spotted making a mad dash out of New York you look more suspicious, and plus they know your whereabouts." Liliah explained to her.
" Listen me and Liliah are going to find this suit, and until we do you're gonna stay out. It's not safe obviously." Clint told her.

" Not showing up at work is not safe. My mom is already high strung. I'm surprised she hasn't called me already." Kate said.
" Just stay put please." Clint packed his bag.
" Look if I stay put, she's just going to come and find me, anyway. She owns a security company. It's literally the safest place I can go."  Kate tried to reason.
Clint looked at Liliah who was still on the couch.
" Lily would have already been breaking down my door." Liliah said.

" Alright. Go get changed you look silly." Clint looked back at Kate.
" All right all go she what else she has." Kate nodded before walking off.

                                       ¥¥¥

The trio walked down the streets of New York towards Bishop Security. Liliah wore her super suit with a long black trench coat over it.
" I'm going to be late because of you." Kate told Clint.
" Your going to be alive because of me." Clint rebuttal.
Clint moved to the other side of her.
" Oh being a gentleman man, walking in the outside that's nice." Kate smiled.
" No, no, just so I can hear you. And to be clear not because I want to, just cause I need to." Clint explained.