144

The tracksuits watched as Clint, Liliah and Kate rode the mechanical rides for about the tenth time. Finally the front and back movements stopped and they all got up to do something else. It was like this all night long.

" It seems like you two are mad at me." Kate said.
" What makes you saw that?" Liliah deadpanned and gave her a lazy stare.
" It might not seem like it right now but you two would be lost without me." Kate tried redeeming herself.
" I was about to clear your name from the suits, until you decide to crash through the skylight. And Liliah was just here as an extra precaution." Clint told her.
" Oh." Kate said.
" Yeah.." Clint sighed.

One of the tracksuits was talking in the phone angrily and kicked some boxes. He hung up the phone.
" You good?" Kate asked.
" I buy Imagine Dragon tickets for my girlfriend as, like, early Christmas gift right?" He started.
" Oh that's so sweet." Kate commented.
" Right sweet good. Then we have fight. She said that the tickets were gift so she wants to bring her sister." He tells her.
" I mean look on the bright side, you don't have to go see Imagine Dragons." Kate shrugged.
" I love Imagine Dragons. She doesn't even like them, you know. She did this on purpose to hurt me." He ranted.

" Look I think you both owe apologies. Tell her she hurt your feelings but also for pretending that that was a gift for her." Kate told him.
" Is she giving are kidnapper love advice right now?" Liliah looked at Clint who's head was hung down.
" See? A little trust. A little communicating, a little listening." Kate told Clint and Liliah.
" What?" Clint asked.
" Basic human stuff." Kate said.

Clint just looked at her while Liliah placed her forehead on the mini plastic dashboard of her car.
" You know what I think-" Kate started.
" You know what I think? Hm I think you talk too much. Blah blah blah. Is she always like this? Hmm maybe I rip out your throat. Or maybe she will." One of the tracksuits said.
In walked two people, a woman and a man.

The woman walked to Clint and cut him free. She asked him something in sign language.
" Oh sorry. Hard of hearing. Not deaf." Clint signed.
She asked him something in sign language again. Clint grimaced.
" More cookie please thank you." Clint improvised.

The man that came in tied him back up.
" She asked what your doing here, Clint Barton." He told him.
" Riding a unicorn."
" Learning about trust."
" At this point, I have no fucking clue."
They all answered at the same time.

" You rely too much on technology." The man interpreted. 
" Well my go to weapon is two sticks and a string so..." Clint said.
" No she means your hearing aid. You might find yourself better off without it." Kazi said.
" Yeah sometimes I think that very same thing. Now the suit. She put it on by accident. She didn't know what if means. She's not Ronin, look at her she's nine. And spoil rotten." Clint explained.
" She beat up a few of my guys and came running when your were in trouble. Seems like she was something to do with it. And just because she's not the Ronin doesn't mean that Ronin's not back." Kazi interpreted.

" That's just a rumor." Clint told her.
" How do you know?" Kazi asked.
Clint looked at Liliah then back at the woman before him.
" Because he's dead." Clint told her.
" Who got him then?" Kazi asked.
" Black Widow." Clint told her.
" So Ronins dead and the person that killed him is dead, that's convenient. How do you know this?" Kazi asked.
" Cause I was there." Clint said.
" You're lying." Kazi interpreted.

" Okay clearly this isn't working. Miss Rogers why are you here?" Kazi asked.
" Clint's here, I'm here. It's been that way since I was fourteen." Liliah answered simply.
Kazi nodded and looked at Kate.
" If you have nothing to do with this then why did you put on the suit in the first place?" Kazi asked.
Kate started to explain when Maya started to choke her out. Kazi rushed to Maya and pulled her off of Kate.
" Listen to me. Listen. We're going to get out of this you'll go back to living your life, Li we'll go home to her daughter and I'll go home to my family. You're gonna harness that over confidence of yours okay? This ridiculous over confidence remember that one? Okay so wait for my signal." Clint told Kate.

Clint jumped off his horse and started running.
" How'd he do that?" Kate asked.
" Kate. I know your new to this, but come on." Liliah told her.
In one swift motion Liliah twisted her wrist, pulled up and pulled her wrist apart. With her already gained momentum and Kazi's distracted state she kicked the gun from his hand.

Clint jumped and shot an arrow releasing Kate. Now both girls started fighting Kazi. One hitting a blow to his stomach perfectly in-sync with the other that punch him on the face. Finally Liliah had enough play time and whispered a spell. When she hit Kazi this time he immediately passed out.

Clint grabbed his hearing aid and they ran out of the warehouse.
" My hearing aids smashed. Come on we gotta go." Clint told them.
" But that girl still have my bow." Kate said but was ignored.
" We need a getaway car." Liliah said.
" Oo can we take this one? It's beautiful." Kate said.
" I'm not smashing a 72' challenger. Come on." Clint told her getting into another car.

Clint started to hot wire the car.
" Come over here I need you to drive." Clint told Kate.
" What? I don't know how to drive." Kate said.
" Come over here." Clint told her.
" What about Liliah?" Kate asked.
" Terrible idea. The only reason I got my license was because the instructor was too scared to fail me." Liliah told her.
" Then Clint can drive." Kate said.

" I'm not hearing you. Come drive." Clint told her.
Suddenly the tracksuits found them and shot at them.
" Shit." Liliah hopped in the backseat.
Clint got in the drivers seat and Kate got into the passenger seat. They high tailed it out of there but the tracksuits keep right behind them. They shot at them, and broke the back window.

" Okay figure out the arrows I'm going to work with what I got." Liliah told Kate.
She turned around and pulled out her gun. She starred shooting at the cars behind her causing one to get a flat tire and spin of the road. There was three cars left. The only problem was Liliah didn't have that many bullets left.

Finally Kate propped herself on the open car window and shot a trick arrow at one of the cars. It landed on the windshield purple goop started oozing out of it.
" Good shot kid." Liliah complimented.
" Thanks." Kate smiled.
Liliah shot out another car with her last bullet.
" I'm out!" Liliah told Kate.
" Got your back Li!" Kate grabbed another arrow and Clint turned the car around so they were driving backwards.
Kate shot the arrow and blew up another car.

Clint drove through a Christmas tree lot and Kate shot another arrow. This stopped one car from following them. They still had one left with Maya in it. Kate got back in the car but in the backseat with Liliah. Kate reached over and grabbed her arrow from the car next to them and shot on of her arrows. Suddenly Clint jerked the car sideways and stopped. They got out of the car and Clint handed Kate an arrow.
" Aim high." Clint told her.
They both shot their arrows and a huge arrow crashed backed down.
" Take this cover me." Clint handed Kate an arrow.
Clint started running towards them and grabbed the trick arrows.
" Don't move! You do not want to see what this arrow does." Kate shouted at them.
Liliah pulled out her dagger and held it tight in her right hand.

Kate shoot the arrow and it just bounced off of the tracksuit guy.
" Follow me!" Clint told them.
The ran to the side of the bridge and jumped off turning to face forwards.
Kate grabbed into Clint and Liliah grabbed onto Kate. They landed on top of a moving train. Clint used one of his arrows to stay on along with Kate while Liliah stabbed her dagger into the top.
" I get the plunger arrows now!" Kate exclaimed.

Authors Note: Not us reaching 200k reads. Whattttt... this is so amazing thank you allll so much for all the love! If you want to read more of my work I published the first five chapters of a new book I've been working on for a while now. So if you want go check that out. I love you all so much <333