21

The rest of the party went off without a hitch. Harry loved the custom made baseball cards with the Avengers and their autographs. James and Sirius also loved his present. Fred stayed away from Liliah but stared at her all night. Liliah got to hang out with Ginny which made Ginny extremely happy. Liliah spent most of her time with Sirius and Remus, they were fast friends. The only bad part was when Petunia started screaming when the cake candles were lit with magic and James got a slap from Lily.

" Bye puff." Liliah hugged Cedric.
" Bye gryff." Cedric hugged back.
They held each other for a second before pulling apart and him flooing back home. He was the last to leave. Ron and Harry we're having a sleep over so they had gone upstairs to do whatever boys do at a sleepover. Sirius and Remus were in the study with James having a drink. Liliah started upstairs to her room.

" Liliah!" Lily called.
" Yes?" Liliah asked.
" Can I talk to you?" Lily asked.
" Sure." Liliah shrugged.
They walked up to her room and sat down on her bed.
" So Fred Weasley?" Lily started.
Liliah rolled her eyes.
" I hate him." Liliah told her.

" Why?" Lily asked.
" He asked me out every day! It's so annoying. And I say no and he just continues to do it. And for what? He doesn't really like me." Liliah explained.
" I think he does." Lily admitted.
" No he doesn't. Nat tells me just to give him a chance but no." Liliah shook her head.
" Why not?" Lily asked.
" Even if he didn't asked me out every day I would still hate him. He just walks around school like he owns it. He pulls pranks on everything that walks. His not a good person yet he acts like everyone loves him. His just arrogant, his an arrogant..." Liliah tried thinking of a word.
" Toerag?" Lily finished.

" Yes! Exactly his an arrogant toerag!" Liliah pointed at her.
Lily shook her head and smiled. She had never had a moment with Harry when she saw purely herself but this was the moment.  
" I understand completely." Lily told her.
" Really?" Liliah asked.
" I had this exact experience in school." Lily said.
" How did you get him to stop?" Liliah asked.
" I married him." Lily shrugged.
" Uhgggggg." Liliah groaned as she fell back ont her bed.

Lily laughed and laid down next to her.
" Sorry." Lily laughed.
" I should've guessed." Liliah turned her head to look at the older woman.
" But not all things happen the same way." Lily told her.
" I cannot marry Fred Weasley. I cannot marry a toerag." Liliah shook her head.
Lily just laughed and nodded.

¥¥¥

Liliah looked at her self in her full length mirror. She grabbed her dagger from the vanity and shoved it into her boot.
(outfit attached above)
She walked down stairs the stairs and to the kitchen. Lily was making pancakes. Liliah smiled at her mom. The month had past fast, faster then Liliah would have liked.
" Good morning mom." Liliah said sitting at the table.
Lily smiled at the name, sure Harry had called her mom his whole life but this was different.
" Good morning sweetheart." Lily turned to look at her.

The door swung open to reveal Sirius.
" Moony is going crazy. His trying to find the best sweater to wear for his first day. And then he kicked me out after I told him that he should wear as less clothes as possible." Sirius rolled his eyes.
" I bet he'll be fine. Plus he has me and Harry." Liliah told him.
" I'm not talking to you, traitor." Sirius stuck his nose in the air.
" You married a Prefect Sirius!" Liliah yelled.
" You we're supposed to be the good one!" Sirius yelled back.

" I am the good one, hence the Prefect badge." Liliah pulled out the badge from her pocket.
" Traitor." Sirius decided.
" Sirius your best friend was head boy." Lily brought a plate of pancakes to the table.
" That didn't count. The only reason that happened is because everyone just wanted you two to get together." Sirius grabbed two pancakes and placed them onto his plate.
" Guess your last hope is Harry." Liliah shrugged.
" I know he needs to step up his game though." Sirius stuffed his mouth with pancakes.

" Morning family." James walked in.
" Morning Pops." Liliah smiled as she put pancakes on her plate.
James smiled at the name. Liliah didn't think it felt right to call James dad, because that's what she called Steve, her dad. Father was too formal so she decided on Pops. It was fun and fit James perfectly.
" Liliah your device is freaking out!" Harry walked in holding Liliah's ringing phone.
Liliah smiled and walked over to him and took the phone. She looked and saw her dad was calling her. She pressed the accept button and put it up to her ear.

" Hi dad." Liliah said.
The others in the kitchen all looked at each other. Did James and Lily really love the idea that their daughter had a whole other family, no. But what could they do? That was her original family as much as they hated to admit it.
" Yes I have everything. Okay I'll keep that in mind." Liliah laughed.
She stayed quite for a second.
" How's training going? That's good, Wanda hasn't kicked your ass yet?" Liliah teased.
She smiled.
" Okay okay, I love you too bye." Liliah hung up the phone.

She placed it in her pocket and walked back over to the table and began eating. She looked up and saw everyone looking at her.
" That was Steve. Just calling before I went back into the Wizarding world and can only communicate through owls." Liliah told them.
" I have no clothes to wear." Remus walked through the door and sat down next to his husband.
Remus wasn't a dramatic person but he definitely had his moments.
" That's not true Rem." Lily said.

" It's very true." Remus said.
" Oh shit we have to go." Liliah looked at her phone clock.
She stood up and walked into the living room the others following behind her. She picked up her trunk and Harry did the same.
" Come on let's go!" Liliah yelled at the adults.
" I'm going to strangle you with your high energy." Sirius threatened.
" I'm not sure that made sense. But be careful I'll give you detention." Liliah pulled out her badge and flashed it at him.

" Ha like I'm scared of your threats." Sirius scoff.
Liliah raised her eyebrow.
" Moony I'm scared she has the Lily look in her eyes." Sirius turned and saw Lily giving him the same look.
" Ahhhhhh!!!" He screamed and ran and jumped into James arms.
" Control your women Prongs." Sirius told James.
" You don't think I've tried? It's like living in a haunted house with both of them." James said.

¥¥¥

" Then she asked what are we? And I pretended that my owl died." Cedric finished his story.
Liliah fell sideways onto the seat laughing.
" Bye bye Jessica Denver's of Slytherin." Liliah shook her head laughing.
" It's not funny! Now I have to pretend my owls dead." Cedric slapped her leg.
" Poor girl." Liliah sat back up.
" Poor her? Poor me! I'm going to have to let her down in person because me impulsive behavior. She's going to kill me." Cedric said dead serious.

" Isn't she a seventh year?" Liliah asked.
" Yeah. But trust me Lils I break hearts of all ages." Cedric proudly announced.
" Oh sorry. I forgot I was talking to the Cedric Diggory. The Tom Cruise of Hogwarts." Liliah put her hands up in surrender.
The compartment door swung open and it was Remus.
" Hi, sorry to bother you two. But could I possibly sit with you?" He asked.
" Of course." Liliah smiled and patted the seat next to her.

He gave her a grateful smile and sat down next to her.
" Mr. Diggory." Remus gave him a nod.
" Professor Lupin." Cedric smiled.
" That sounds so strange." Remus chuckled.
" I think it suits you." Liliah nudge him playfully.
" So um Professor since I'm your goddaughters best friend can I get special privileges." Cedric asked.
" No and neither will Liliah." Remus told them.

Cedric frowned and Liliah's mouth fell open in disbelief.
" Some shit this is." She mumbled.
Again the compartment door swung open, and in walked the golden trio. Harry sat down in between Liliah and Remus.
"Um hello." Liliah said.
" All the compartments are full. Guys sit down." Harry told them.
Ron and Hermione sat down next to Cedric.
Liliah rolled her eyes and grabbed her chocolate frog and took a bite from it. Harry grabbed it and took a bite from the other side.

" Hey! Brat." Liliah pulled it away.
" Sharing is caring." Harry smiled smugly.
" Then I don't care." Liliah said.
He went to take another bite and she pushed him away.
" Looks like you two adapted pretty quickly into a brother sister relationship." Cedric looked between the two siblings.
" Faster then I would hoped." Liliah glared at Harry.
Harry looked at Cedric and then looked back down quickly his cheeks heating up.

The door swung open again.
" Hey gang!" Kenneth Towler greeted them.
" Get out Kenneth!" Liliah and Cedric threw empty sweet boxes at him.
" Okay dookie." He smiled dumbly before leaving.
" And you two are Prefects?" Remus looked between the two.
They both just shrugged and muttered yeah.