130

Liliah, Fred, Sam and Bucky all sat in the living room playing chess waiting for the others to arrive. Molly and Arther were in the kitchen preparing dinner. Bucky moved his knight and Liliah smirked as she moved her king. The king brought up his sword and crushed the knight.
( I have no fucking clue how to play chess, and I'm too lazy to do research to figure it out.)
Both Sam and Bucky's eyes widen while Fred let out a breathy laugh.

" Nice move darling." Fred kissed the side of her head.
" What the hell kind of game is this?" Sam asked.
" Wizards chess. Didn't I mention the Wizard part?" Liliah asked fully aware she hadn't.
Bucky just stared at his crushed knight.
" I think he's having war flashbacks." Sam said.
Liliah stifled a laugh as Bucky's head snapped up and he glared at Sam. As if she knew Alpine jumped on Bucky's lap and started purring. Bucky looked down and smiled and started petting the little cat gently not to hurt it.

There was a knock on the door and it opened.
" Hello? We're here!" Ron's voice called out.
" Ron! Hermione!" Liliah stood up from the couch to greet them.
" Oh Liliah!" Hermione rushed over to her.
The two girls hugged tightly. They hadn't seen each other in almost five and half years.
" I missed you kid." Liliah told her.
" I missed you Li. I didn't have a clue, what did do without your advice." Hermione sighed.
" Well looks like you did a pretty good job figuring it out." Liliah teased and pulled away.

" Oh yes, me and Ronald did get married." Hermione smiled.
" By the way your saying his name I can see that it's been a long time." Liliah chuckled.
" Three years. Not too long, but isn't it though?" Hermione said.
" Ron come here and hug me!" Liliah moved away from Hermione as fast as possible.
Ron hugged her.
" I missed you sis." Ron told her.
" I missed you too, you little ginger you." Liliah smiled.

" Hey watch it, your about to marry a ginger." Ron pulled away.
" And dear lord help me." Liliah teased.
" Ron move your arse and let me see Liliah." Ginny said from behind him.
Ron rolled his eyes but moved. Liliah looked at the young woman before her.
" You we're not this old when I left." Liliah said.
" Basically the same age now." Ginny smiled.
" Come here little sister!" Liliah opened her arms.
Ginny rushed into her embrace and hugged her tightly.

" I missed you Liliah, so much. Nothing was the same without you. The world just wasn't right." Ginny told her, her tone turning genuine.
" I missed you too Ginny. I'm so so sorry I left." Liliah told her.
" You had to go, I understand. But I'm glad your back. And I'm glad your getting married to my brother." Ginny said pulling away.
" Me too." Liliah smiled.

" Oh Li, you know my girlfriend, Luna." Ginny grabbed her hand and pulled her forward.
" I do, nice to see you again Luna." Liliah smiled bigger.
" It's so lovely to see you back in the physical world. I told Ginny you weren't really gone, just lost between worlds." Luna told her.
" Well Ginny and everyone should really start listening to you more." Liliah said.
" Thank you." Luna smiled softly.
" Ron! Ginny!" Molly's voice called.
" Be right back." Ginny said before rushing off to the kitchen.

" Luna, Hermione, these are my uncles. That one is Sam and the one with the metal arm is Bucky." Liliah introduced them.
" Oh this is the one your dad left you to save." Hermione realized.
Liliah's face dropped and she glared at Bucky playfully.
" Yes actually. That one." Liliah said.
" Hm well lovely to meet you two." Hermione put out her hand.
" Nice to meet you Hermione." Sam shook her hand.

Hermione turned towards Bucky and held out her hand. He looked down at his metal arm, which would be the correct hand to shake with, the way Hermione had done it. He lightly grabbed her hand and shook it. Hermione shivered a little.
" Oo cold." Hermione giggled and blushed.
Liliah scrunched up her face in both disgust and confusion.
" Did Hermione just have a mini orgasm?" Fred asked in a whisper.
" It sure did look like that didn't it." Liliah said.

Hermione stared up at Bucky intensely. Bucky pulled his hand away and coughed awkwardly. Hermione opened and closed her mouth like a fish trying to find words. Bucky just looked side to side searching for help. All while, Liliah, Fred and Sam watched with interest. It was like one of those pimple popping videos, disgusting and you should stop watching but you couldn't just look away. It was sorta like that. Luna had wondered into the kitchen long ago to find Ginny.

" I feel like I should stop this." Liliah said.
" No let it go on for a little longer." Sam told her.
" Your evil. This is wrong." Liliah said but still didn't make a move to stop it.
" Wouldn't it be hilarious if Hermione left Ron for Bucky." Fred asked with a smirk.
" That's your brothers wife. Your sister in law." Liliah scolded.
" That's part of what makes it funny." Fred retorted.

" Okay I can't do this anymore. Bucky! Come on let's go eat!" Liliah called to him.
Hermione snapped out her daze. She smiled politely at the trio, took one last glance at Bucky then walked into the kitchen. Bucky let out a sigh of relief and walked towards them.
" I feel violated. Did you see that. She basically undressed me with her eyes." Bucky cried.
" I know. Like what took her so long. I undressed with my eyes within the first two seconds I met you." Liliah teased.
" I did look pretty good that day we met." Bucky agreed.

" Okay hating this. Steal Ronalds wife, not mine." Fred grabbed Liliah's hand and started pulling her towards the kitchen.
" I'm his wife!" Liliah mouthed to Bucky and Sam happily.
They both smiled and gave her a thumbs up. Liliah silently squealed and turned back around.

Sam patted Bucky on the back and started leading him to the kitchen.
" Are you really going to steal the poor kids wife?" Sam asked.
" I will literally snap Redwing in front of your own eyes." Bucky glared at him.
" So that's a no?" Sam asked.
" Shut up Sam." Bucky grumbled as they walked into the kitchen.

Authors Note: Heyy everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter I had a really fun time writing it, and I really like this chapter for some reason. It makes me laugh. Later today I'm going to see Eternals like I said yesterday am I'm super pumped. But until then a new episode of BuzzFeed unsolved supernatural comes out today and I'm super excited. Like I love Friends and Brooklyn 99 but that is my comfort show fr. If you haven't seen it, you got to check it out it's on YouTube it's just amazing. There's still time to jump on the Ryan and Shane train before the final season is over. I know it feels like I'm promoting this show and I kinda of am. Lol okay I'll stop talking. Love y'all <3