165

" No, no, no." Liliah shook her head.
" Come onnnn." Yelena wined.
" No, I'm not letting you take my child to Russia for the weekend." Liliah told her.
" She needs to visit the land of her people." Yelena argued.
" Yelena. Nat isn't from Russia. She's from Brooklyn. Or if we're going off parents she's from England." Liliah explained.
" Well as a Russian myself I claim her as an honorary citizen." Yelena said.

The door bell rang and Liliah looked at the clock.
" I-I don't have time for this conversation." Liliah huffed.
" Sunflower! You're Parents and uncles are here!" Fred called from the living room.
" Coming! Please just pretend to be normal, especially around Fred's mom." Liliah whispered the last part to her.
" Come on Li, how bad can Fred's mom be?" Yelena asked.

Liliah just stared at her and her left eye twitch. Then she just turned and walked out of the study and into the living room.
" Mom! Pops! Moony! And Pads!" Liliah smiled and opened her arms.
" Oh there's my little girl." Lily smiled.
" Mom I'm hardly litt- oh you meant Nat." Liliah realized as her mom walked right past her and towards Yelena who was holding Nat.
" Awe come here my baby." James smiled.
" Thanks Pops-oh." Liliah said as James walked past her and towards Grant who was being held by Sam.

Liliah deflated.
" It's okay Li, you're still our little baby girl." Remus told her.
" Thanks, Remmy." Liliah walked to them and hugged them.
" You'll always be my favorite daughter." Sirius told her.
" Thanks Siri. Uhh speaking of children where's yours?" Liliah asked.
" After her begged, and begged and practically threw the worlds biggest fit, we let him go with Harry and Cedric. So he'll be arriving with them." Sirius explained.

" Basically Harry stole our child." Remus nodded.
" Guess that means I'm the favorite overall child." Liliah shrugged.
" You always were." Remus placed his arm around her and they walked deeper into the living room.
" Remus, Sirius, you've met Bucky and Sam." Liliah said.
" Yes we have. Nice to see you again." Remus placed his out.
" Yeah likewise." Sam shook his hand.
Bucky looked at Sirius and placed his real arm out. Sirius looked like he was trying his hardest to keep something from coming out. He looked at Liliah.

" Oh my good Godric Sirius. You are a grand uncle. Hm okay. Bucky, Sirius would like to shake your metal hand." Liliah rubbed her temple.
" Sirius Orion Black." Remus scolded.
Bucky huffed and placed his metal arm out. Sirius squealed and shook his hand.
" Fuck you James! You were too busy with the baby and I got to shake the winter soldiers metal arm!" Sirius called over to James.
James mouth dropped in disbelief and her looked down at Sirius still gripping Bucky's metal hand.

The door bell rang again.
" Ha have fun." Liliah looked at Remus before walking to the door way.
Liliah opened the door and there stood George, Angelina, Amelia and William.
" Yay, yay, yay." Liliah smiled and pulled Amelia into a hug.
" I'm so happy to see you again too Li." Amelia hugged back.
" Freddy I'm home!" George called as he walked into the house.

Liliah pulled away and looked at Will.
" Hey butthead." Liliah smiled.
" Hello princess. Or should I call you Captain now?" Will asked.
" Captain for sure." Liliah nodded.
Then she turned to Angelina and they hugged.
" We've got a surprise for you and Fred." Angelina told her.
" Oh really? What is it?" Liliah asked pulling away and leading them all into the house.
" Well we were suppose to tell you together but I'm sure George has already told Fred. You're going to be a godmother." Angelina told her.

Liliah closed the door and looked at her.
" No way." Liliah rushed to her and placed her hands on Angelina's stomach.
" This is amazing. I'm so happy for you." Liliah pulled her into another hug.
" Ya know your one of the first people I wanted to tell, but ended up being the last." Angelina told her.
" Sometimes it just happens that way. Believe me I know." Liliah said pulling away.
" I really want this pregnancy to go smoothly." Angelina said.
" It will, I promise. Now come on, let's sit you down so you can relax. Mother's need to relax so their baby's can relax." Liliah led her into the living room.

" Didn't you fight Mysterio while you were pregnant?" Angelina asked with a chuckled.
" Yeah, but also my child is currently playing with two ex hydra assassins. So her life was bond to be chaotic in the first place." Liliah joked.
" Angel! Come here for a minute, I just told Fred the good news!" George called to her.
" Coming babe. Be right back Li." Angelina said before walking towards the ginger twins.

" Lils! I just off the phone with Clint. Him, Bruce, Thor and Carol are here." Kate told her.
" Great, they can just come in." Liliah nodded.
" Well actually they are in the back yard." Kate said.
" Why are they-" Liliah walked to the back yard door and saw a huge bouncy castle that took up the whole backyard.
" Oh my-" Liliah started as she opened the door.
" Surprise!" They all cheered.
" This is-this is the coolest thing I've ever seen!" Liliah smiled.
" And it's warm on the inside and the cold air won't get inside." Bruce told her.
" How'd you manage that?" Liliah asked.

" I did some babbling in Merlins charms book." Strange told her walking out from behind the bouncy house.
" Pretty cool huh?" Liliah asked.
" Hm sure...fine." Strange said.
" So go get Nat and Grant." Clint told her.
" Oh yeah right-I have kids. This is for kids-not me, right, right yeah." Liliah nodded and walked back inside.

" Love, look who's here!" Fred said as stepped to the side showing Bill, Fluer, Victoire, and their newest little girl Dominique who was a little older than Nat and Grant. Next to them was Ron, Hermione, Harry, Cedric and Charlie.
" Perfect timing. Y'all are going to love this. Probably not you Mione. But everyone else." Liliah told them as she picked Nat up and took Grant from Remus's arms. Everyone followed her outside.
" Oh my good Godric. This is best thing I've ever seen." James said.

" Teddy, Victoire go on ahead." Liliah told them.
The two kids looked at each other and rushed into the bouncy castle.
" Now all the grown kids go." Liliah said.
James, Sirius, Kate, Yelena, George, Fred, Thor, Ron, Harry, Cedric, and Charlie ran inside the bouncy castle.
" Thank you. Now everyone else in the bouncy castle." Liliah looked at her Avengers family then to everyone else.

Everyone else got in the bouncy castle. Yes it was the most fun they ever had. Till Fred walked back into the bouncy castle after he left to get water.
" We have more visitors." Fred told Liliah.
" Great who?" Liliah asked.
" Ginny, Luna, my dad, and....my mother." Fred told her.
Liliah froze and looked around at the bouncy castle.

The storm has arrived.

Authors Note: I think after I'm done with the birthday in the next chapter, I'm going to start skipping ahead in time a little. I wanted to do Multiverse of Madness, but I have a really good opportunity to end the story happily and I really feel that MoM is going to shake up the whole MCU. So....yeah idk yet though, so we'll see. Just wanted to let y'all in on my thought process. If y'all have any ideas please share them with me. Okay I love you all <33