29

" Get up! Get up! It's Christmas!" Harry jumped repeatedly on his sisters bed.
Liliah groaned and looked at the clock sitting on her nightstand.
" Harry James Potter, it's six in the morning!" Liliah shouted.
" Liliah Peggy Rogers, it's Christmas morning!" Harry sassed back.
" I've never lived with a child. Is this what it's like? Because if it is I'm quitting." Liliah gave him a lazy glare.

" Get up your boyfriend will be here in an hour." Harry teased getting off the bed.
" Unless you mean Orlando Bloom I have no idea who your talking about." Liliah grabbed her glasses and put them on.
" What is your obsession with him?" Harry asked.
" Kid, you just don't understand how cute he is. I saw him at premier one time. Oh-" Liliah placed one of her hands over her heart and with the other she made the okay sign.
" Ew. Get dressed. The Weasley's are coming." Harry said leaving.

" See what happens when you try and tease me!" Liliah called after him.
He didn't respond but just go back in his room and close the door. Liliah smiled triumphantly at the sound of door closing, obviously she made him uncomfortable. Mission complete.

                                   ¥¥¥

Liliah finished trying her white shoes and made her way downstairs.
(outfit attached above)
Once she got downstairs she saw James and Harry sitting by the tree. She walked a bit closer and saw them shaking the presents addressed to them next to their ears. Liliah smiled, why was she not surprised this is exactly what they would do. She shook her head and made her way to the kitchen.

" Dang it- stop no! I said pre heat not-" Lily frantically scrambled around the kitchen.
" Need help?" Liliah asked.
Lily looked at her and gave her a exhausted smile.
" No it's okay. It's just usually we go to the Weasley's for Christmas. But this is your first Christmas with us and I really wanted you to be home for it. So I offered to host, but I've never made this big of a dinner before." Lily explained.
" That I can't help with. We usually just order from Nobu and fly it from Vegas." Liliah shrugged.

" You've eaten at Nobu?" Lily asked.
Nobu is one the most expensive and exclusive restaurants in the world. Even when Lily lived in the Muggle world and especially now.
" Yeah, twice every year. For Christmas then for my birthday." Liliah said nonchalantly.
Lily stared at her for a second before shaking her head of her thoughts.
" Right well, I think I just heard someone floo in. And if I'm right it's Sirius and Remus. Why don't you make sure Sirius and James don't set the tree on fire again." Lily told her.

Liliah nodded and walked to the door before all the words sunk in.
" They burned down the tree?" Liliah asked turning back around.
" Two years ago. No time to explain just go." Lily waved her off.
Liliah's eyes gleamed with mischief as she turned back around and walked into the living room. Sure enough there was Remus and Sirius in matching sweaters. On them were knitted Moony and Padfoot. On Remus it had little moons and Sirius's had dogs.

" Where's mine?" James pouted.
" It's more of a couple thing mate." Sirius patted his shoulder.
James mouth dropped and he looked heartbroken.
" Don't be mean Sirius. His just kidding." Remus handed James a folded sweater.
James eyes lit up and he took the sweater. He put it on over his t-shirt. His said Prongs with deers on it.
" Did you really we leave you out Prongsies?" Sirius asked.

" I hoped not. I got you together. Not to mention I basically house and feed you two." James said.
" We told you. You don't need to cook us dinner every night." Remus told him.
" But I don't want you two to be hungry." James inner mom came out.
" Why are you staring at us like that?" Sirius asked.
Liliah was leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed.
" Mom told me to make sure you guys didn't burn down the tree." Liliah shrugged.