76

Liliah blinked her eyes open. She looked around and saw she was in a hospital bed. She also saw her family and Fred all sitting in chairs fast asleep. Well Fred wasn't asleep he just had his head down and his leg was bouncing up and down. Liliah looked down at her blue and white striped dress with no back that flew freely.

" Well this is very unflattering." Liliah said.
Fred's head shot up and his heart started beating again. Well of course it was always beating it just felt like it had stop because he was so worried for Liliah. It's a metaphor because his heart only beats for her and this is what I get for trying to be poetic. Anyways, Fred rushed to her side.

" You scared me half to death sunflower. Never, never do that again." Fred told her and cupped her cheeks.
" You know I can't those kinds of promises. But I can kiss you to make up for it." Liliah smirked.
" You drive a hard bargain but I'll take it." Fred lend down and kissed her.
Liliah happily kissed back and put her hand in his hair. They pulled away and rested their foreheads together.

" Liliah!" Harry said.
This caused everyone to wake up. Harry practically threw himself on top of her. Liliah hugged him and ran her fingers through his hair.
" I'm so sorry. I made you go. This would have never happened if I hadn't let him get into my mind." Harry cried into her shoulder.
" Shh it's okay. It's not your fault. I make my own choices, I chose to go." Liliah told him.
Harry hugged her tighter.

After Harry let go Lily and James hugged their courageous little girl. Remus and Sirius thank her profoundly for saving Sirius. Liliah told them not to worry about it.

Liliah's hand wondered to her neck. Her heart stopped when she didn't feel anything.
" Where's my necklace? And the dog tags?" Liliah asked frantically.
" Here darling I have them. They had to remove them." Fred pulled the three necklaces out of his pocket.
Liliah sighed in relief and took them from him. She put them on and ran her fingers over the engraved words on the dog tags.

" Are you ready to meet Edward?" Tonks knocked on the door.
" Oh my god yes!" Liliah smiled.
Tonks walking with a baby in her arms. Cedric and Amelia followed. The three best friends hugged before Liliah got to hold the baby.

She held him while he was asleep.
" How old is he?" Liliah looked up at her uncles.
" Barely three months." Remus replied looking down fondly at his son.
" He's so tiny." Liliah smiled and looked back at him.
" Hi baby cousin. I'm Liliah, your favorite cousin. You and I are going to have so much fun together. I'm going to teach you all the bad stuff your dads though was funny to teach Harry." Liliah told him.

Everyone laughed. Both Sirius and Remus's eyes widen.
" Plus all the cool stuff I learned from my uncles and aunt. If your not the coolest kid in the world after I'm done with you I don't know what went wrong." Liliah said.
" Alright that's enough of badly influencing my precious baby boy." Sirius took Edward away.
Liliah laughed and leaned back.
" And I risked my life for you." Liliah teased.
" I do not care. I'm keeping my kid as pure as long as I can." Sirius said,

" That's not going to happen." James shook his head.
" Yeah your right, it's not. I mean it's me, I'm his dad." Sirius agreed.

¥¥¥

" And for the grand finale. The flat! Ta da!" Fred opened the door the the flat above the shop.
Liliah's smile dropped a little. It was.....small.
" Oh wow, it's very, it's very...." Liliah tied thinking of the word.
" Small. It's like the fucking Hobbits live here." Cedric walked in carrying one of Liliah's boxes.
" Aren't you suppose to be a Hufflepuff?" Fred asked.
Cedric just shrugged and walked further in the flat.

" I love it. It reminds me of my apartment back in Brooklyn or DC. It's perfect." Liliah smiled and kissed Fred.
Fred smiled into the kiss.
" This is homey." Lily said as her and James walked in carrying Liliah's stuff in boxes.
" Yeah. Don't worry about it. The first flat for any young couple is always small." James told Fred.
" People live in this small of a house? Wow." Amelia looked around also carrying boxes.

" Thanks for helping haul my shit over here." Liliah looked at Amelia and her parents.
" Your welcome." Cedric walked back into the living room.
" You carried one box. And it was of pillows." Liliah tuned to him.
" No problem. Happy to help." Cedric kissed her cheek.
Liliah pushed him off jokingly.

" I think that's it." Lily said putting down her boxes.
" Okay. Well I'll see you soon." Liliah smiled and hugged her.
" Okay honey. I'll see you on Monday for training. And remember some of your stuff is still at our house so feel free to swing by whenever and get what you need." Lily hugged back.
" Of course mom. I love you." Liliah pulled away.
" I love you too." Lily told her.

Liliah went to James next and hugged him.
" I'll see you later Pops." Liliah said.
" Oh Me and Sirius will be here on opening day. Then almost every day after that. This place is amazing." James told her.
" Okay. Love you." Liliah chuckled.
" Love you sweetheart." James kissed her head.
They pulled away and three best friends hugged.

Liliah's parents and friends left leaving Fred and Liliah alone.
" You know it's sorta tradition to have sex on the new bed in the new house on the first night." Fred wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck.
" I thought it was to have sex in every room in the house to make it feel like home?" Liliah asked.
" Well then we should just do both. Let's not take any chances." Fred smirked and continued to kiss her neck.

" Which Room do we start with first?" Liliah asked smiling.
" This one." Fred turned her around and lifted her in one quick motion.
Liliah let out a giggle and wrapped her legs around him. Fred wiggled his eyebrows and pushed her back against the wall of the living room. They started making out. Then Fred walked them to the couch and laid Liliah down.
" Ready for round one?" Fred lifted his eye brow and hovered over her.
" Yes, let's make this flat our home." Liliah nodded.

Fred lend down and kissed her again.