66

" Welcome to seventh year advance potions. If your here you've successfully passed last years advance potions. However luck shall not be on your side this time. And skimming through my class will not be accepted. I have full power this year to take out any student who doesn't match my expectations." Snape told his class.

Liliah stood behind a cauldron next to a Ravenclaw. She looked around she was the only Gryffindor here. About five were Ravenclaw's and the other ten were Slytherin's. Including Marcus Flint, Cassius Warrington, Miles Bletchley, and Graham Montague, who fucking hated Liliah. She had gotten their best friend and star quidditch player expelled, plus the whole Gryffindor Slytherin rivalry thing.

The four boys stood in the back staring so hard at the back of Liliah's head, she could fill holes burning.

" Today we will be making a Shrinking Potion. You have the full hour to make it and the page is 206." Snape told them before sending them off to get the ingredients.
Snape walked into his office.
Liliah flipped to the page and scanned it. She walked over to the ingredients table and started picking everything she needs.
" Well look who it is. Mini Captain America. The golden child." Marcus said from behind her.
Liliah turned around with her ingredients in her hands.

Marcus had to blink a few times. He had only seen the back of Liliah's head. But now she was face to face with him, she absolutely drop dead gorgeous. True Liliah had always been beautiful. Last year she had went from very pretty to absolutely stunning. However this year her body had seemed to caught up with her. After the summer she had, you could see the new maturity in her face really letting her perfect face show. All her baby fat was gone and as cliche as it seemed Liliah had turned from girl to woman almost overnight.

" You good Flint?" Liliah asked.
" God, if Adrian could see you..." Marcus looked over her body and licked his lips.
" Well he can't because I took care of that." Liliah tilted her head cockily and walked back to her table.
" I was going to make fun of you. But your just a delicious creature aren't you? Irresistible." Marcus followed her and lend his hand against the table.
Liliah just cut up the ingredients and put them in her cauldron.

" Yeah it's too bad that your resistible. Such a shame that your parents are crazy blood purist. I know a great little Muggle tack that would fix those teeth." Liliah began stirring her potion.
By now the whole class had been listening to the two. All the Ravenclaw's and a few Slytherins made an oooo sound.
" You bitch!" Marcus spat.
" Awe you sound just like Pucey. Just before a kicked him into that shelf over there." Liliah pointed to the shelf behind him and his friends.

" Filthy half blood." Cassius Warrington spoke up.
" I didn't know you could speak." Liliah smiled and pulled out her dagger from her pocket.
She flipped it and brought it down right where Marcus hand was. His eyes widen in fear. Liliah ended up cutting up a crows foot. Marcus let a sigh of relief out. Liliah put the crows foot in the potion.

" Anything else boys. Cause quit frankly I'm getting a little bored." Liliah asked finally looking up at them.
" Yeah fuck you." Marcus told her.
" Oh you wish you could don't you?" Liliah teased with a smirk.

Snape opened the door to his office and looked at the scene before him.
" What's going on here? Miss Potter are you distracting my students?" Snape asked.
" Nope. They were actually distracting me. Or they were trying." Liliah shrugged.
" I find that very unlikely." Snape said.
" Check our potions then. Cause I'm done with mine." Liliah told him.
" But we still have thirty minutes left in class." Graham looked up at the clock.
" True. But if you add an additional crow foots it speeds up the brewing process. So letting it sit for any longer will ruin the potion make it runny." Liliah explained.

Everyone looked at her.
" Isn't that right Professor?" Liliah looked at Snape.
" Correct. But let's see if it works." Snape grabbed the cauldron.
He strained the potion into a small bottle. He pulled out a plant and poured the liquid on it. The plant shrank down so small you could hold it on your finger.

Liliah smiled victoriously. Snape grounded he's teeth together.
" It seems you did the potion correctly. A- for back talking." Snape told her.
Liliah's smiled didn't waver.
" Thank you sir. Also as head girl I'm giving you four a week detention." Liliah said.
" For what?" Marcus asked.
" Getting on my nerves." Liliah shrugged.

                                       ¥¥¥

Liliah started out of the potions classroom. When she felt a tap on her shoulder. Liliah turned around and saw a girl smiling at her. Liliah smiled back kindly.
" Hi I'm Amelia Nott. I was just in that class with you." She introduced herself.
Liliah looked at her green robes.
" Nice to meet you I'm Liliah Rogers." Liliah shook her hand.

" I just wanted to say it was so cool how you stood up to Flint and his goonies back there. And even Professor Snape." Amelia told her.
" Thank you. Their just a bunch of ass holes." Liliah looked passed the girls shoulder at the boys and glared.
" They have been messing with me since first year too." Amelia nodded.
Liliah looked back at the short girl and her eyes soften.
" Then it seems we have a lot in common. What class do you have next?" Liliah asked.

" Oh um DADA." Amelia looked at her time tables.
" The fates must be alined. So do I." Liliah told her.
Amelia smiled and Liliah started walking. Amelia stayed put unsure if she was suppose to follow. Liliah stopped noticing the girl being absent from her side. She turned around and saw Amelia rocking back and forth on her heels. Liliah smiled and jerked her head. Amelia smile widen as she rushed to Liliah's side. This time they both started walking down the corridor.

Authors Note: Izabela Vidovic is my fan cast for Amelia Nott. The older sister of Theodore Nott. Just a little filler chapter but I think it's cute. Thanks for reading and have an amazing day or night depending on when your seeing this 💛

 Thanks for reading and have an amazing day or night depending on when your seeing this 💛