5

" Then my dad, me and Nat got in the stolen car and drove to the airport." Liliah finished telling Cedric the full story.
" Damn, your summer was so much more interesting then mine." Cedric took a bite out of his chocolate frog.
" Whatever, I want to hear about Mr. Frenchie." Liliah told him.
" Okay well-" Cedric started but the compartment door swung open.

" Hi Cedric." Cho Chang said in a flirty voice.
" Oh hi Cho." Cedric straighten his posture.
Liliah rolled her eyes and lend her head against the window of the train.
Cho looked at Liliah. She was always jealous of the honey brown girl. Liliah was the prettiest, most popular girl in school and she was only in her fourth year. Not to mention her best friend was Cedric, practically the boy version of her in social status.
" Hello Rogers." Cho bitterly said.
" Hi Cho." Liliah smiled.

" Can I have a moment with Ceddy alone?" Cho asked in a sugar sweet voice.
Liliah looked at Cedric and smirked.
" Sure, I have to change into my robes anyways. Bye Cho, Ceddy." Liliah stood and grabbed her bag.
Cedric glared at her, not a fan of the nickname. Liliah just snickered and left the compartment.

After she got changed she used her spy training to sneak a peek in her compartment. Cedric and Cho were still talking. Liliah groaned and walked down the narrow hallway. She looked into each compartment trying to find some where to sit. She looked into one that only had a little girl with long red hair. She recognized the girl from the platform to the Hogwarts Express, she was Fred's little sister. She opened the compartment door and Ginny's head shot up.

" Hi, seems my compartment has been taken over when I left to change. Mind if I join you?" Liliah asked.
Ginny nodded happily. Liliah smiled and sat across from her.
" I'm Liliah Rogers." Liliah put her hand out.
" I know, my brother has a huge crush on you. I'm Ginny Weasley." Ginny shook her hand.
" Nice to meet you Ginny." Liliah said.

" So, who took your compartment?" Ginny asked.
" My best friends girlfriend. But it's okay." Liliah shrugged.
" You know your the most popular girl in school. I bet you have a ton of friends you could sit with. Or people who would happily be associated with you." Ginny told her.
" But i'd rather sit with you." Liliah tilted her head to the side.
" Really?" Ginny asked.
" Of course I past by like twenty compartments and this one looked the coolest." Liliah lend back in her seat.

Ginny beamed.
" So what are you reading?" Liliah asked.
Ginny started explaining what her book was about when the compartment door swung open.
" Well this is a surprise." Fred's voice cut the conversation short.
Liliah shifted her green eyes over at the door, where Fred and George stood.
" Could you guys leave. I'm talking to my friend." Ginny told them.
" New friend hm?" Fred asked.

" Yeah, I've finally found the coolest Weasley so I had befriend her." Liliah smirked.
" Sunflower you wound me." Fred sat next to her.
Liliah rolled her eyes and looked at George.
" Hi George how are you." Liliah asked.
George was sitting next to Ginny.
" I'm fine. Good holiday?" George asked.
" It was....interesting. How was yours?" Liliah pushed her glasses up to the bridge of her nose.
" Good. My dad enchanted a car to fly." George smiled

" Really? Do tell." Liliah asked interested.
" Um well I think Fred tells it the best." George gave his brother a not so subtle wink.
Liliah turned to face Fred. She raised her eyebrows at him, challenging him to talk to her without asking her out or flirting with her.
" Okay umm he enchanted it to fly and we took it out and drove to Harry's place then we took a midnight drive. We got in so much trouble when we got home." Fred chuckled.
Liliah smiled at the story.
" I bet driving in a flying car was so much fun." Liliah told him.
" Yeah, it's perfect for dates." Fred smirked.

" You were so close." Liliah shook her head disappointed.
She stood up from her seat. Fred looked confused as she started to leave.
" Bye Ginny. Bye George. Fred." Liliah opened the compartment door.
" Sunflower-" Fred started but Liliah walked out and shut the door behind her.

She walked down the hall to her compartment. She found it and opened it not caring if Cho was still there. Lucky she wasn't.
" Hey Ceddy." Liliah had a smug face and sat down.
" Hardy har har. Your so funny." Cedric rolled his eyes.
" How was your chat with Cho." Liliah fluttered her eyelashes dramatically at the name.
" If you must know, it was rather pleasant. Unlike our conversations." Cedric playfully glared at her.

Liliah picked up an empty box of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans and threw it at his head.
" Your suppose to be nice. Your a Hufflepuff!" Liliah told him as the box bounced off his head.
Cedric rubbed his head and picked the box up. He threw it at her head.
" And your suppose to protect people not abuse them. Your an Avenger!" Cedric retorted as the box hit her smack dab in the forehead.
The compartment door swung open. In stepped Kenneth Towler a Gryffindor in their year.
" Hey gang." He smiled.

" Get out Kenneth!" Liliah and Cedric both shouted as they threw something at him.
Liliah threw the Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans box at him and Cedric threw an empty chocolate frog box at him. They both hit him one in the face and the other in the chest.
" Okay dokie." He smiled dumbly and left.
Both rolled their eyes. Kenneth has been bothering them since first year. He didn't exactly fit in with them, but still continued to try and hang out with them.

They looked at each other.
" This is why we're best friends." Liliah told him.
" Absolutely." Cedric nodded.