126

The next morning Liliah woke up in a familiar, unfamiliar room. She looked around and remember she was in London, in her old room. Fred was laying right next to her still asleep. Liliah lent down and kissed his head. His eyes fluttered open and looked up at her.
" Well this is odd. Usually you've been gone by now." Liliah joked recalling many of their sleepovers when they were teens.
" Hm yeah. I think I like this better though." Fred told her.
" I do to." Liliah smiled.

He pulled her back down into the bed.
" Cuddles." Fred wrapped his arms around him.
" We have a big day, we need to get up." Liliah told him but at the same time didn't push him off.
" Just a little longer." Fred buried his head in her shoulder.
" God your like a child." Liliah chuckled and ran her fingers through his red hair.

Suddenly the door busted open.
" Come on Liliah! Get up, let's go." Sam told her.
" Ugh Samual we're on vacation." Liliah groaned.
" We still have to train. Come on Bucky is already downstairs. I already spoke with Lily breakfast will be ready by the time we get back. So let's go." Sam walked over to her and pulled her out of bed.
" Jesus alright, alright. I'll be down in two minutes you can time me if you want." Liliah looked up at him.

" Two minutes starting now." Sam ran out of the room and closed the door behind him.
Liliah smiled and rolled her eyes. The title of Captain America really did suit him, but man sometimes he acts too much like Steve. She walked to her closet and pulled out a pair of leggings, a sports bra and some tennis shoes.

By the time she changed Fred had already fallen back asleep. She smiled fondly at his sleeping figure and walked out of the room and down stairs. Sam and Bucky were waiting for her looking at Sam's watch. They looked up at the sound of her walking down the stairs.

" 2:14" Sam told her.
" You know what Wilson, I'm about to kick your ass in this workout." Liliah said pulling her hair up into a ponytail.
" I'd like to see you try." Sam scoffed.
" Yeah well your forgetting one important thing Samual." Liliah started.
" And what's that?" Sam asked.
" I've been trained by the Avengers since I was six. Plus I know the area better then you, come on Buck." Liliah told him before running to the front door.

She opened it and ran out.
" Hey! Cheater!" Sam yelled and ran after her.
Bucky smiled a little and jogged after them.

                                      ¥¥¥

Fred, Lily, James, Sirius, Remus and Edward sat around the kitchen table waiting to eat breakfast. Well except Edward he has already started munching on pancakes. They were waiting for Liliah, Sam and Bucky to get back from there workout. They had been waiting for almost ten minutes now.

Finally the trio stumbled in the back door all talking and laughing.
" I beat you Barnes." Liliah pointed her finger at him.
" Not even. I let you win." Bucky rolled his eyes.
" Sure yeah, whatever you want to tell yourself." Liliah rolled her eyes.
" You did beat Sam though." Bucky smirked.
" By a long shot." Liliah chuckled.
" I cramped up. I didn't properly stretch before hand. You can't dock me on a cramp." Sam protested.

Liliah furrowed her eyebrows and started sniffing the air.
" Buck do you smell that?" Liliah asked.
Bucky started sniffing the air as well and furrowed his eyebrows.
" Yeah, doll I do." Bucky nodded.
" What is that smell?" Liliah asked looking at him.
" Hmm oh I know. It smells like bullshit, but who is it coming from?" Bucky looked at Liliah.
They both started sniffing towards Sam.
" Oh it's coming from Samual." Liliah smirked.

" You two are just adorable you know that. I hate you both." Sam told them.
" Ah come on Sammy." Liliah said.

" Well hello there!" Sirius finally said.
The trio looked at the full table, they hadn't even noticed that Liliah's family were there.
" Siri!" Liliah smiled.
" Liliah!" Sirius stood up and hugged her.
Liliah happily hugged back. When they pulled apart Liliah was immediately attacked in a hug by a little body. Edward was hugging her legs tightly.
" Hey Teddy." Liliah bent down and picked him up.

" Lili!" Teddy smiled.
" I missed you kid." Liliah told him.
" I missed you more." Teddy hugged her next.
Remus stood up and hugged her other side.
" Hey Moony." Liliah looked up at him.
" Hi Li. How are you?" Remus asked.
" Good, I'm getting married." Liliah told him.
" I heard. Your future husband was giving us all the details." Remus looked over at Fred.
" Oh was he?" Liliah looked over at him as well.

" What? I'm excited." Fred shrugged.
" I am too. But right now I'm starving. Sit down boys." Liliah looked between the table full of food and her uncles behind her.
Edward and Remus took their seat again and Liliah, Bucky and Sam squeezed in.
" So how was your workout?" James asked.
" Good, there's so much more room to run here, then in Brooklyn." Liliah started piling food on her plate.
" You worked out? This early in the morning?" Sirius asked.

" Pads it's almost ten." Liliah looked at the clock on the wall.
" My point exactly. You had to wake up earlier then this. I got up like twenty minutes ago." Sirius told her.
" Well some of us have to stay in shape. We gotta you know safe the world and stuff." Liliah smirked.
" Just let Thor and Hulk save the day." Sirius shrugged.

Bucky, Liliah and Sam all looked at each other.
" Not really how it works." Bucky told him.
" Oh so he does talk to other people then you two." Sirius teased.
Liliah winced. Bucky wasn't the teasing type person, with people he just met especially. While Sirius teased everyone, even if only knew them for thirty seconds. Bucky just glared at him.

" Hm anyways Liliah you said something about taking Fred's last name, yesterday. Care to elaborate." Lily asked changing the topic.
" Oh yeah right. Well I umm know that it's traditional that the girl takes the guys last name when they get married, but the thing is....is it's really important for me to keep my last name. I want to keep Rogers. So me and Fred decided that he will take my last name instead. So we'll be Liliah and Fred Rogers, not Weasley." Liliah told them.

Bucky and Sam beamed proudly.
" Oh, well umm are you sure?" Lily asked.
" Yes." Liliah didn't hesitate.
" And Fred are you okay with this?" Lily looked at Fred.
" Of course I am. This is what Liliah wants, so it's what we'll do. Besides having Captain America's last name is way cooler then boring old Weasley. And I have how many other siblings to carry the Weasley name." Fred explained.

" Well I'm on board with the idea. I think you should definitely keep your last name if you want to." Sirius told them through a mouth full of food.
" Thank you Sirius." Liliah smiled at him.
" No problem, us girls have to stick together." Sirius joked.
Liliah chuckled and looked at her parents.
" Well it is the 21st century. So if this is how you want to do it I'm on board as well." Lily told her.
" As am I." James nodded.

" Thanks guys. I'm glad your okay with this. I mean we were going to do it regardless but still it's nice to know y'all are fine with it." Liliah told them.
" Now there's the Liliah, we all know and love." Remus took a bite out of his bacon.

Authors Note: So I'm think I will posting two chapters every week cause I really underestimated how many chapters I'm going to need to build up the wedding plus the actual wedding chapter. Which that one will probably a two parter cause that's a lot of dialogue between lots of different people and yeah. So enjoy two chapters this week and the upcoming  weeks. Thank you for reading and I hope you have an amazing day or night depending on when your seeing this. <3
P.s. I wrote and published this in my science class lol