52

Cedric stirred awake and blinked his eyes open. His squinted his eyes at the bright sunlight pouring through the windows and turned his head to the side. Liliah smiled at him and held his hand.

" Hey Puff. You almost tapped out on me there." Liliah laughed through a sob.
" Me? Never. I'm going to live forever." Cedric chuckled.
Liliah hugged him. Cedric hugged back stroking her hair.
" I was so worried Ced. I thought I almost lost you." Liliah told him.
" You will never lose me Liliah. I'm sorry I scared you." Cedric said.

They pulled away.
" Is Harry okay?" Cedric asked.
" Of course the first thing you ask is about someone else. But his fine, a bit shaken up but fine. And so are you which is all that matters." Liliah smiled.
" Who-umm who won?" Cedric asked.
" A tie between you two. But an overall victory for Hogwarts." Liliah nodded.
" Your brother saved my life in that maze. More then once." Cedric told her.
" Sounds like him." Liliah pushed Cedric's hair from his face.

" I want to thank him, properly." Cedric said.
" His with mom and Dumbledore, but I'll send him in when his done." Liliah told him.
Cedric nodded. The two best friends sat in a comfortable silence for a moment.
" Soo... how do you think I should break up with Cho? Dead owl again?" Cedric asked.
" Oh my lord. I cannot deal with you." Liliah rolled her eyes.

¥¥¥

Liliah walked out of the hospital wing just as Lily and Harry walked out of Dumbledore office.
" How's Cedric?" Harry asked.
" Fine. He's awake now and told me he wants to thank you properly. He's waiting in the hospital wing." Liliah told him.
" Okay. I'll go talk to him then we can go home?" Harry looked up at his mom.
" Of course baby. We'll wait here for you." Lily nodded.

Harry looked at Liliah before heading to the hospital wing.
" Did you know they have blueberry scones here?" James asked with a two scones in each hand.
" Yeah. You have to wake up early to get them though. Like around six." Liliah smiled.
" Oh well then that's probably why I never got one. I was still sleeping my hangover off before class-ouch Lilyflower what was that for." James winced and looked at his wife.
" Don't put those ideas in her head." Lily scolded.

" Oh Lily I'm sure Liliah would never go to class hungover." Remus said as him and Sirius walked up to them.
Liliah bit the inside of her cheeks.
" She can't she a perfect." Sirius rolled his eyes.
" Never gonna let that go are you?" Liliah asked.
" Never, traitor." Sirius shook his head.
Liliah looked at her mom.
" Is it okay if I stay with you guys tonight? I have to make arrangements to get the jet here and I need to be in the Muggle world." Liliah asked.

" Sweetheart your always welcome with us. You never have to ask if you can stay at your own house." Lily told her.
" Thank you." Liliah said.
" Your our daughter Li. No need to thank us." James placed his hand on her shoulder.
Liliah smiled at her parents.
" Hey Liliah. Can you teach me how to do that thing you did with the knife. Ya know stabbing perfectly through someone's sleeve and table?" Sirius asked ruining their moment.
Remus shook his head and rubbed his temple.

" Sure Pads." Liliah chuckled.
Harry walked towards them looking a bit flustered and pink cheeks.
" Hey kiddo, ready to go?" James asked.
" Oh um yeah." Harry nodded not making eye contact with anyone.
Liliah furrowed her eyebrows but no one else seemed to notice. The group of six walked through Hogwarts. Liliah slung her arm around Harry. He looked up at her.

" You okay?" Liliah asked in a whisper.
" Yep good." Harry squeaked.
Liliah gave him a suspicious look but didn't push it.

                                       ¥¥¥

" Okay so what's this big announcement?"
Lily asked excitedly.
The Potter family sat in their living room impatiently waiting for Remus and Sirius's news.
" Okay well you know we've been wanting to adopt and had no luck." Remus started.
" Homophobic bastards." James shook his head.
" What I fucking said." Sirius pointed at him.
" Anyways another option his surrogate. And well we found one." Remus told them.

Everyone immediately smiled and stood up.
" Who?" Lily asked.
" My cousin Nymphadora. She's Andromeda's daughter. She's willing to do it and needs the cash so. And here's the best part, the baby will have both mine and Remus DNA." Sirius said.
" Not all of Sirius's DNA but a good amount. It's the best situation because if we used a stranger it would either be me or Sirius but now theirs both of us in them." Remus smiled.
" That's amazing guys." Liliah hugged them.
They hugged back.

" I think I might cry." James said.
" You always cry about babies." Lily looked at him.
" I do not." James protested.
" You cried for two hours straight when I told you I was pregnant with Liliah. And you cried the enter time Harry was born." Lily told him.
" I love babies." James shrugged.
He walked over to his best friends and hugged them. Harry joined at the four hugged. Liliah smiled and placed her arm around Lily. Lily put her arm around Liliah and pulled her closer.

                                      ¥¥¥

That night Liliah tossed and turned in her bed. She couldn't sleep. Nothing was keeping her up she just could not fall asleep. She heard a small tap at her window. Liliah looked up and saw nothing. Another tap.

Liliah grabbed the dagger sitting on her night stand. She walked to the window slowly and opened the curtains. She looked out and saw Fred sitting in the tree next to her room window.

Liliah rolled her eyes and sat the dagger down. Fred opened the window and crawled in.
" Well look who is. Dawson's creek." Liliah shook her head.
" What's that?" Fred asked.
" Nothing. What are you doing here? It's three in the morning." Liliah asked.
" You weren't on the train and I needed to see you before you left for New York." Fred told her.
Liliah smiled and shook her head.
" I don't remember signing up to be in a teen movie." Liliah looked up.

" Could you stop with the Muggle references I'm being serious." Fred chuckled.
" Your not serious, my uncle is Sirius." Liliah teased.
" Very funny." Fred said.
He walked towards her and tackled her on to her bed. Fred hovered above her each hand on either side of her head.
" How'd you even get here?" Liliah asked.
" Took the flying car." Fred smiled.
" You drove to my house in the middle of the night and snuck though my window. Now your laying on top of me. This isn't Dawson's creek, this is fucking Scream. Expect your not trying to kill me, right?" Liliah looked at him.

" What no. I though I told you no more Muggle references." Fred shook his head.
" Or I guess this could be Heathers. But I don't have a croquet set in the backyard-" Liliah started.
She was cut up by Fred placing his lips on hers. Liliah brought her hands to his hair and deepened the kiss.
" Why do you have to be so damn talkative?" Fred mumbled against her lips.
" So you can shut me up." Liliah smirked.
Fred smiled and chuckled.
" Good answer." Fred said before kissing her again.

A knock at the door made them stop and look at the door.
" Liliah are you okay? I head a thud." James's voice came from the other side.
" Um yeah Pops. My phone just fell off my night stand." Liliah lied.
Fred smirked and started placing kisses on her neck. Liliah bit her lip.
" Okay. Love you Goodnight." He said.
Fred moved his hips against hers. Liliah covered her mouth with her hand.
" Love you too, Goodnight." Liliah used all of her strength to sound normal.

Fred continued at suck on her neck. Liliah waited till she could no longer hear footsteps. She let her head fall back and sighed. Fred pulled away and smiled proudly at the dark mark he left on her neck.
" Your a dick." Liliah groaned placing her hands to cover her red face.
" No, but I have a pretty big one." Fred teased.
" Oh my god shut up." Liliah blushed harder.
Fred laughed and laid down next to her.

" Fucking Nightmare on Elm street." Liliah said.
" Fucking hell Li." Fred shook his head.

Authors Note: All the movies and TV shows I mentioned have very iconic sneaking through a window scene. This was very popular in the late 90s and early 2000's. I don't why but, I wanted to give Liliah a cliche movie scene. 💛