127

" Ah there's my baby brother!" Liliah opened her arms out.
Harry smiled and hugged her.
" You know I'm older than you now, right?" Harry teased.
" Oh yeah? Then how come I can still do this-ha." Liliah ruffled his hair.
Harry sighed and closed his eyes in fake annoyance.
" I'm twenty three. I have a job, I'm married. Why do I still deal with this?" He asked no one in particular.

" Because you secretly love it." Liliah answered.
" Yeah, your right. I secretly do." Harry smiled and threw his arm around her.
They started to walk back inside the Potter Mansion.
" So where is the Hufflepuff?" Liliah asked.
" Believe it or not, he is actually still at work. Big meeting or something." Harry told her.
" My Ceddy? All grown up and mature?" Liliah placed her hand over her heart.
" He really is. It's scary almost." Harry joked.

" I bet I could change that." Liliah smirked.
" I bet you could too. But we are here to talk about your wedding." Harry reminded as they walked fully inside.
" Hm yeah. My wedding, that's odd to say." Liliah chuckled.
" Even odder to hear. So tell me what's done, what needs to be done. I'm here to help." Harry told her.
" We finished the invitations about thirty minutes ago. Sitting chart was done last night. I cried the whole time, seeing how many people wouldn't be coming to my wedding but that's okay. Now all we need is a venue, a dress, a tux, and shoes." Liliah listed off.

" What can I help you with then?" Harry asked.
" Well you could send off the invitations for me. Then Mia, Cedric, Mom, Sirius, Bucky and Sam-for some reason- are going shopping for my dress and shoes later." Liliah explained as they sat on the couch.
" What date are you thinking?" Harry asked.
" April, the 28th probably. Depending on the venue." Liliah said.

( Fun fact my birthday is actually April 28. I'm a Taurus.)

" That's pretty soon Li." Harry told her.
" I know I know. But I want to get married to Fred so badly. He already had to wait five years for me. I don't want him to wait anymore." Liliah started playing with her necklace.
" I understand. But you know Fred would wait a hundred years for you right?" Harry placed his hand over hers.
" I know. But I still don't want to wait any longer." Liliah nodded.

Harry smiled and gave her a nod.
" I'll take this to these to the post, Wizard and Muggle." Harry stood up and picked up the box of invitations.
Liliah stood up as well and pulled out one invitation.
" I'll deliver this one my self before I go shopping. Thanks for the help Haz." Liliah smiled.
" I love you Li." Harry told her.
" I know I love you too. Now go." Liliah pushed him teasingly.

Harry rolled his eyes and started to walk out. Liliah looked down at the invitation in her hand and read the name it was addressed to. She picked up her phone and clicked a contact. She put the phone to her ear and waited for the person to pick up.
" Hey, can you meet me?" Liliah asked.

¥¥¥

" Not that I'm complaining but I feel like we've been seeing each other a lot, lately." Peter Pettgriw pulled away from their hug.
" Well Pete what can I say, I just love being around you." Liliah teased.
" So what's up? I'm amusing you're here to talk about what ever you're hiding behind your back." Peter sat down at their usual table in the cafe the always met up at.
" God you're good." Liliah sighed and sat across from him.

" I used to be a spy love." Peter told her with a smirked.
" I can tell. But anyways as always, yes you are correct." Liliah pulled the invitation out from behind her back.
She handed to him and he raised an eyebrow before taking it.
" I wanted to personally deliver it to you. One so I could see you and two so I could threaten you to come, but mostly to see you." Liliah told him.
" Liliah I-" Peter started.

" No you have to come. Your my godfather, I need you there." Liliah cut him off.
" I'm not sure that's the greatest idea. James is already having to watch his daughter get married, me being there as well is just-no, no I can't do it." Peter shook his head.
" Please Peter. I really need you there." Liliah said.
" I'm so grateful you've accepted me as your godfather and that you've given me a chance, Merlin knows I don't deserve it-but Remus was more of a godfather then I am." Peter told her.

" I love Remus, but he is not my real godfather. Not actually at least. That's the only thing I've could always count on. No matter who was my real parents and siblings, Tony was my real godfather. He's not here anymore, neither is my godmother, both of them. I need something real. And I don't what it is, but the moment I found out you were my godfather something just clicked, unlike Remus." Liliah explained.

Peter gave her a smile and stood up. He walked over to her and hugged her. Liliah hugged back.
" I'll be there." Peter told her.
" Thank you." Liliah said.
" No, thank you. Thank you for giving me a chance and helping me get my life back." Peter pulled away to look at her.
Liliah wiped away a few stray tears.
" I love your father you know that. Young Peter probably loved him a little too much. But the moment you were born and I got to hold my god daughter, I knew I'd put you over him any day. Then Dumbledore took you away, that's when I started questioning his leadership." Peter told her.

" Well then I'm going to help but you back on the right path." Liliah said.
" You already have, since I saw you at the Manor." Peter told her.
" Why did you decide to turn on the death eaters that day?" Liliah asked.
" I've felt out my whole life. No matter how hard the guys tried to include me, there was always a small part of me that still felt that I didn't belong. Then James and Lily asked me to be your godfather, and for the first time I didn't feel like that. You were always going to be my goddaughter, and no one could take my place. Well you know how that went. When I saw you at the Manor all those hopes and memories rushed back to me." Peter explained.

" Well you're all I have left. Your the only godparent I have left." Liliah told him.
" And I swear I won't let you down." Peter nodded.
" Do you solemnly swear?" Liliah smirked.
Peter rolled his eyes and chuckled.
" Yes I solemnly swear." Peter said, the words feeling both foreign but familiar at the same time.
" Ha- I just wanted to see if you would say it." Liliah laughed.
" My god you are just a copy print of James." Peter shook his head and smiled.
He walked back over to his seat and sat down.

" Sometimes." Liliah smirked.
" Yeah I can see that. Now drink your tea." Peter rolled his eyes and took a drink of his tea.
Liliah smiled and took a sip of her tea.

Authors Note: So I'll let you guys on a little inside my mind. The song I think best fits Fred's side of Liliah and his relationship is " Lost in the Woods" sung by Jonathan Goff in Frozen 2. Sometimes like the nerd I am I listen to that song and think about Liliah and Fred's relationship 😂 so if you hard core Liliah and Fred shippers want to go listen to that song and think back on all of their moments, I really recommend it. But if your not a fucking psycho you don't have to. Hey but you psychos that will do it you have my whole heart <3 new chapter tomorrow and let me know who your listening experience went 🥰
P.s. I wrote and published this chapter in my Spanish 2 class 😗✌️