80

Liliah woke up and stretched. She looked down and saw Fred still peacefully sleeping. She smiled and lend down and kissed his head. Liliah crawled out of bed and walked to the kitchen. By some miracle Liliah and Fred both had the day off and she was already planning every second. But first she needed coffee.

Liliah started making a pot just as George walked in the living room.
" Morning." Liliah smiled.
" Good morning." George smiled back chipper as he was every morning.
" You look nice. You have big plans today?" Liliah asked.
" In fact I do. I have a brunch date." George told her taking a seat on a stool at the island.
Liliah lend her hands on the island, so they were directly across from each other.
" Well elaborate. Who's the lucky lady?" Liliah asked.

" I don't want to say just yet. I don't know how the date is going to go. We just reconnected like three days ago at the grocery store." George explained.
" Alright, I won't pry. Do you want coffee before you go?" Liliah pushed off the counter and to the coffee machine.
" No I think I'm good. I think I'm going to stop by the florist down the street before going to brunch." George said.
" That's so sweet. Be careful if this date goes well you could end up like me and Fred." Liliah teased.

" Ew never. I have dignity. Bye Lils!" George grabbed his jacket and wallet and waved before leaving.
" Bye Georgie!" Liliah called back and poured her coffee.

She started drinking her coffee when the door opened again.
" Forget something?- oh Hi." Liliah turned around.
" George let us in on his way out." Remus explained.
" Right of course. How are you guys. How's my baby cousin." Liliah walked towards them and lightly tickled Edwards stomach.
" Good good. But we need a favor, actually your parents already said you would do it." Sirius told her.
Liliah looked up at them confused.

" We need you to watch Teddy for a little." Remus said.
" Oh ummm yeah sure I can do that." Liliah nodded.
Sirius handed her Edward. Liliah held him under his armpits and a little away from her. Unsure what to do she looked at her uncles, but they were busy getting all his things out and set up.
" Okay everything is set up. And I left his schedule on the island." Remus told her.
" Ummm Moony, Pads I don't think I'm qualified-" Liliah started.
" You'll do great don't worry." Remus waved her off and the two left.

Liliah looked from the closed door back to the baby staring at her.
" You like jazz?" Liliah asked.
( hahah bee movie reference.)

" Sunflower?" Fred called from their room.
" In here!" Liliah called back.
A few seconds later Fred walked into the living room just wearing his sweatpants. He smiled at his darling sunflower and his smile widen when he saw she was holding a baby. He walked over to them.
" Hey Teddy." Fred took him from Liliah and held him properly for a four and half month old baby.
" Remus and Sirius were just here. They asked if we could babysit." Liliah told him.

" Of course we can babysit this little cutie." Fred cooed.
Edward smiled up at him. Liliah's heart fluttered at the sight. Fred was so good with him. She walked to the schedule and read it.
" Okay first thing first is we have to feed him." Liliah said and picked up a small glass container with yellow mush inside.
" Did they say to start with the bottle or the baby food?" Fred asked.
Liliah just blinked at him. Fred chuckled and walked towards her still holding Edward. He looked at the paper.

" Okay so in the morning do the bottle then the afternoon do the baby food." Fred said.
" How did you know that?" Liliah asked.
" Because this top on says bb and the other says bf." Fred pointed out.
" Lucky guess." Liliah mumbled.
Fred chuckled and grabbed the bottle.

After feeding him, Fred put him over his shoulder to burp him. Liliah just watched in complete amazement and confusion. Suddenly she smelt the nasty smell in the world.
" Oh my god what is that smell?" Liliah pinched her nose.
" Looks like it's time for a diaper change. You wanna take this one Li?" Fred asked.
Liliah shook her head vigorously. Fred stood up and changed him. Liliah couldn't watch it was so gross.