122

Liliah woke up the next morning in a cold sweat. She tuned to see Fred sleeping peacefully next to her. Liliah looked around at her house it was different looking. It was all decked out in 90's themed pictures and wallpapers.

It felt like a fever dream from her childhood. She groaned and fell back down into her pillow. Fred yawed woke up.
" Good morning my darling sunflower." Fred grabbed her left hand and kissed it.
Liliah looked at the ring on her finger then the ring on his and smiled a little. Okay, so maybe it wasn't terrible.

" Happy Halloween." Fred smiled.
" Halloween? It's June-what? October 31?" Liliah looked at the calendar on the wall.
" Silly girl." Fred chuckled and shook his head.
Liliah furrowed her eyebrows at the name. That wasn't very Fred like.
" Shall we get dressed then head over to Wands and Vis, to take the twins trick or treating?" Fred asked.

Shall? Yeah this most definitely wasn't her Fred talking.
" Uhhh sure..." Liliah nodded.

She blink and there she was walking to Wanda's house in her costume. She looked down at her wedding dress and her blue paint covered skin. Liliah looked over at Fred in his suit, black hair and his pale skin. They were Emily and Victor from corpse bride, Liliah's favorite Tim Burton movie.

They approached the house just as Vision walked out in his custom. Liliah had to blink her eyes a few times at what he was wearing. Was he dressed up as...himself?
" Oh hello Liliah, Fred." Vision said.
" Hey, Vis. Where you heading?" Liliah asked.
" Oh I'm afraid I'm on neighborhood watch duty tonight." Vision told her.
" Right." Liliah nodded eyeing him cautiously.
" What's your costume?" Fred asked smiling.

" A Mexican Wrestler." Vision told him.
" Very cool." Fred nodded.
Liliah kept eyeing Vision, there was something different about him. He seemed different from yesterday. Vision noticed her curious stare. The two gave each other a look that both confirmed their suspicions and formed more questions in their minds.
" Well, have fun! I'm ready to trick or treat." Fred broke the silence.

" Yeah. Later Vision." Liliah said still looking at him.
" Yes, I'll see you all later tonight." Vision nodded still looking at her.
The two stared for a moment more before Vision walked off and Liliah walked up to the door. They knocked and Wanda opened the door. She was in a red leotard with red tights and a crown.

" Oh Li, Fred! I'm so happy you're here. And look at your customs. Perfect for a newly wed couple like yourselves." Wanda smiled.
" Thanks Wands. You look great too. What are you?" Fred asked.
" A Sokovian fortune teller." Wanda told him.
" Nice, you look sexy." Fred winked.
Liliah's mouth dropped a little. Oh yeah now she definitely hated this. But she had to keep reminding herself this isn't him, not really.
" Well you two look great as well. Come in, come in. Pietro just took the boys out for a run, but they'll be back any minute." Wanda ushered them in.

" Not a big deal let's just sit and talk. You know bestie to bestie." Liliah said.
" Lils everything okay?" Wanda asked.
" Wanda what the hell is going on?" Liliah asked.
" I-I don't know what you mean." Wanda smiled and shrugged.
" That's the thing. You do, you know exactly what I mean and your wondering how I know." Liliah told her.
" Li, I think you need some coffee, help wake you up a little." Wanda tried changing the topic.

" Wanda." Liliah said.
" Liliah your my best friend I'm just trying to help you......by getting you coffee of course." Wanda added the last part quickly.
Liliah open her mouth to say something but felt a rush to her head making her vision blur for a moment.

Liliah closed her eyes for a moment then opened them back up. Her, Wanda, Fred, Pietro and the twins were now outside staring to trick or treat.
" Hey Li, would you mind watching the kids while I talk to Herb for a moment?" Wanda asked.
" Uhh isn't Pietro watching them?" Liliah asked.
" I think Pietro still classifies as a kid." Wanda chuckled.
" Right." Liliah smiled.

" Thanks Lils." Wanda smiled and walked towards Herb.
Liliah watched the twins and Pietro for a moment just smiling. Till she remember what was happening, and shook off her trance. Suddenly Pietro ran next to her.
" Hey good lookin'" Pietro winked.
" That's not what you used to call me. And definitely not in that accent." Liliah told him.

" So your not? Not under the mind spell?" Pietro asked.
" Not anymore, and you? Who are you?" Liliah asked.
" I'm Pietro, Wanda's twin brother." Pietro said.
" You're not Pietro. He would have called me princess." Liliah told him before walking over back to Fred and the twins.

¥¥¥

Liliah watched as the twins walk through a hay maze. She cared for the boys she really did. She's only known them for two days, but they were her nephews. Liliah wanted them to be okay, she wanted Vision to be okay and most important Wanda. But this needed to end. If only she could find a way out of this-this Malcom in the Middle hell.

( Malcom in the Middle is one/main tv show this episode of WandaVision is based on)

Liliah noticed a shift in Billy's mood. She saw him rush over to Wanda. Liliah ran over to them.
" Mom! Mom! It's dad! He needs help!" Billy cried.
" Where is he?" Wanda asked.
" Don't sweat it big sis it's not like your dead husband can die twice." Pietro shrugged. Wanda blasted him back.

" Billy I need you to focus. Where is he?" Wanda asked.
" I can't tell. He sees soldiers. They think he's dying." Billy told her.
" Wanda-" Liliah started but Wanda tossed her hands to the side.

Everything and everyone slowed down to a complete stop.

Liliah blinked her eyes open and was in bed the next morning next to Fred. Again the whole house was changed to look like the 2000's.
" Oh Wands. Not again." Liliah groaned.

Authors Note: Here's another chapter loves! I went to a football game tonight for the first time in about two years. And half way through I was like why did I stop coming to these? Oh yeah right cause I hate them and everyone I have to hang out with. Seriously, I have distanced my self from the people that like really negatively affect my mental health. Then tonight I had to sit with them and see them all again. It was kinda good, cause I got big reassurance that I made the right decision. No shame in choosing your own mental health over "popular" or "cool" friends. Get yourself good friends that help and actually care about you. Just a little life advice from WaveyLays. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and have an amazing day or night depending on when your seeing this. <3