4

Happy refuse to leave Liliah in the London airport. He also refused to put her in a taxi by herself and go to her friends house. So currently Happy and Liliah were sitting in the back of a taxi driving into the country in the early morning of the day due to the time difference.

" So where does your friend live?" Happy asked.
" Um not too far. He lives probably about five more minutes. So like twenty minutes from town." Liliah looked out the window.
" He? Your staying with a boy?" Happy asked.
" No not a boy, Cedric. You remember him, my best friend. He comes and spends New Years with us every year in New York." Liliah told him.
" I thought that was your boyfriend." Happy said.
" Ew gross no. We're just friends, we're best friends." Liliah shook her head.

" Is he gay?" He asked.
" Happy!" Liliah gasped.
" Sorry sorry I'm done asking questions." Happy raised his hands in surrender.
Liliah smiled and rolled her eyes.

After about five minutes they arrived at a two story house.

They got out and Happy went to unload Liliah's trunk. Thankfully Liliah had forgotten her trunk for school at the tower, see her irresponsibility payed off and she didn't even have to tell her dad. The front door swung open.

" Liliah Peggy!" Cedric called running out of the house.
" Cedric Amos!" Liliah called back and met him half way.
He lifted her in hug and spun her. They hadn't seen each other all summer because Cedric was in France for holiday with his parents. Liliah had bought him a phone two years ago to keep in touch but phones didn't work in the Wizarding world. So he could only talk to her when he was at home.

" I missed you puff." Liliah smiled.
" I missed you too, gryff." Cedric gave her a kiss on the cheek.
He sat her down and walked over to Happy.
" I can take it inside sir." Cedric told him.
" Thank you. Okay I guess I'll go. Bye Liliah have fun but um not too much fun. Tony is freaked out by the owls that bring letters telling him you have detention. He also told me to tell you, to stop telling your teachers his your father." Happy told her.
" I'll try really hard. Bye Happy." Liliah hugged him.
" Bye kiddo." He hugged back.

They let go and he got back into the taxi.
" I have so much to tell you." Cedric grabbed Liliah's hand with his free one and pulled her inside.
Cedric's mother was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and reading the Daily Prophet.
" Mum, Liliah is here." Cedric told her.
She turned in her seat and smiled at the young girl.
" Hello Liliah. How was your holiday?" Matilda Diggory asked.
" Very good. How was yours, Ced told me you guys visited France." Liliah sat across from her.

" It was lovely- Cedric go put her trunk in the guest room- anyways it's was beautiful have you ever been?" Matilda sipped her tea.
" No I haven't but um my godfather travels there quite often and always brings me pastries and they are delicious." Liliah told her.
" Oh yes the food was amazing. We even traveled into Muggle France for a day and the cream del a cream was brilliant." Matilda waved her wand and a cup of tea appeared in front of Liliah.
She took a sip as she listen to Mrs. Diggory talked about France.

" I thought I heard a new voice." Amos walked into the kitchen.
" Hello Mr. Diggory." Liliah greeted.
" Hello Liliah we were so happy to hear you were staying with us. A bit surprised but what's life without surprises." Amos told her smiling.
Liliah gave him a weak smile.
" Dad, don't you have to go to work?" Cedric asked coming back.
" Yes indeed. Goodbye lovely wife. My pride and joy. Liliah." Amos bid them goodbye.

" Li, we're going to go to Diagon Ally later. Do you maybe want to freshen up before." Cedric jerked his head towards the stairs.
" Oh sure yeah. It was great talking to you." Liliah stood.
" You too dear. Once your ready will leave to get school supplies." Matilda told her.
Liliah nodded and headed towards the stairs. Cedric basically dragged her upstairs and to his room. He pushed on his bed and jumped on her. He kissed all over face and she giggled.