138

After the wedding Fred and Liliah changed out of their formal wear and into pajamas. Liliah walked out of the bathroom wearing a short satin nightgown, that didn't cover much. Fred laid in the bed and laughed when she struck a pose.

Liliah smiled and joined him in bed. Fred turned to her and kissed the corner of her mouth.
" Not that I didn't enjoy this whole day, but I'm so happy it's just us now." Fred told her between kisses he trailed down her neck.
Liliah ran her fingers through his red hair. She wanted to fully enjoy this moment, but one thing kept nagging at her. She couldn't go any longer without telling him.

" Fred, can we talk for a second." Liliah asked.
Fred immediately stopped kissing her collarbone and looked up at her.
" Of course sunflower. Are you tired? We don't have to do this tonight if you don't want." Fred told her.
" No, no-I mean yes. I'm not tired and I do want to do this, it's just I need to talk to you first." Liliah explained.
" Okay. What's going on?" Fred asked.

" Well, Umm-wow this is a lot harder than I lot it would be-" Liliah started.
Fred grabbed her hands and held them comfortingly.
" A few days ago I found out something. Something good-at the time I didn't know if it was good or not, but now I do-it's happy. I just want to let you know that I love you and we can do this." Liliah danced around the topic.
" Li-your sorta making me nervous." Fred said.
" Oh sorry-okay here, I'm just going to say it okay?" Liliah said.

Fred nodded.
" Okay, I'm pregnant." Liliah told him.
Fred completely stopped moving. Like even his breathing slowed down. He just sat there and stared at her without dropping her hands. Because Fred would never drop his partners hand *cough* Jake *cough* Gyllenhaal. Sorry, anyways...

" Fred? Freddie?" Liliah asked.
" Your pregnant?" Fred asked.
" Yeah." Liliah nodded.
Suddenly a huge smile appeared on his face and he caught back up with reality.
" Your pregnant!" Fred exclaimed.
" Yeah, we're going to have a baby." Liliah told him.
" Oh my god! This is the best news ever! I'm so happy!" Fred hugged her.
Liliah let out a breath of relief.

" This is amazing. We're having a baby! We're going to have a little Rogers." Fred beamed.
Liliah chuckled and Fred pulled away to look down at her still flat stomach. He gently placed his hand on her stomach.
" Oh yeah, there's definitely a baby in there." Fred nodded like some sorta baby expert.
Liliah laughed at how excited he was.
" We need to pick out baby names! And we need to start on the nursery back at the house. Should we home school before they get their letter or send them to public school? What color are we painting their room? Should we start saving for college or you do you think they want to work for the Ministry, Hermione will surely give them a job. If not they can just be an Avenger-" Fred started rambling.

" Love, we have a long time to figure everything out." Liliah stopped him.
" Your right. I'm just excited." Fred told her.
" I know, I am too." Liliah lend forward and pecked his lips.
" I can't believe, I got you pregnant. That's kinda hot and turning me on a little." Fred smirked.
" Must be the breeding kink." Liliah teased.
" Must be." Fred said before kissing her deeply.

                                      ¥¥¥

The next morning Liliah changed into something comfortable (outfit attached above)
Liliah looked at herself in the mirror and studied herself. She stood sideways and stared hard at her exposed stomach. She placed her hands on her stomach. Fred walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck.

" Did I get bigger from last night?" Liliah asked.
" Darling, you weren't even big to began with." Fred chuckled.
" Well maybe not, but you can totally see the baby bump." Liliah said.
" I promise, no one will notice." Fred reassured.
" I can't believe I'm telling my family that I'm pregnant today then being like hey see ya later gotta get back to Brooklyn." Liliah shook her head.