155

Authors Note: Before we begin, I know I gave Liliah a new suit not too long ago, but I'm doing it again

Authors Note: Before we begin, I know I gave Liliah a new suit not too long ago, but I'm doing it again. I'm doing this for two reasons. 1) I wanted to show that she picked up a habit from Tony, which is any time she feels like she's not in control she makes a suit. Like when she was pregnant or more recently with Molly at the house for so long. 2) Since phase 4 is all about comic accurate super suits, I wanted to give Liliah her own comic super suit, pretending that she has her own comic book and is actually canon in the MCU. Oh and also this suit is a nano tech like Peter's. Lastly all the credit for the suit goes to Maddie Lloyd on Pinterest, so go check out her work it's incredible. Okay enjoy my loves <33

After Liliah and Peter finished cleaning up they headed back to Bleaker Street. Peter's phone started to ring.
" Hey May." Peter answered it on speaker.
" Hey Peter I'm at work and one of the guys you're looking for just walked in." May told him.
Peter and Liliah looked at each other.
" I'm coming stay right there." Peter told her before hanging up.
" Hold on tight spidey." Liliah grabbed him and swung her hammer.

They quickly flew all the way to Queens to May's work. They rushed in Peter calling for her. They ran into the kitchen and saw May and a polite looking man drinking tea.
" Aw there he is. Oh and Liliah too. Guys this is Norman. Norman this is my Nephew and his friend." May introduced them.
" Norman Osborn?" Peter asked.
" Aren't you suppose to be de-" Liliah started.
" I saw Spider-Man in an ad for this place and thought he could help me. But you're not him." Norman said.

" Wait so you want Spider-Mans help?" Peter asked.
" He just wondered in." May said.
" I didn't know where else to go. Someone's living in my house, Oscorp doesn't exist, my son....sometimes I'm not myself. I'm someone else and every time he's in control, I can't remember and now I'm here in this place and I don't know, it doesn't make any sense." He explained.

Liliah walked to him and took May's seat as she walked over to Peter.
" Hey it's going to be okay. I know you don't know me, but I swear that me and Peter are going to help you." Liliah tried calming him down.
" Who are you?" Norman asked.
" My name is Liliah Rogers. I've been helping people since I could remember. And I've sworn my life to helping people that needed it, no matter what society sees them as. We'll help you, with you're other self included." Liliah reassured him.

" I can't control what he does. It's like I'm being completely thrown out my body." He told her.
" Weirdly enough, I've heard of this problem before." Liliah told him.
" Really?" Norman asked.
" Yes. I don't think it's exactly the same, but we can find a way to help you." Liliah said.
" What if he hurts you?" Norman asked.
" Trust me Norman, I think I'll be able to handle it." Liliah smiled.

" Li." Peter said.
Liliah looked up at him and studied his expression. She nodded and looked back at Norman. 
" To help you, we're going to have to go somewhere safer and with more resources are you okay with that?" Liliah asked.
" Yes, yes." Norman nodded.
Liliah smiled and helped him up. She looked at Peter and gave him a small nod.