160

" I'm going to lead Flint up into the top of the statue." Peter 2 said.
" I'll met you up there." Peter 3 told him.
" We need to get the arc reactor off Max." Liliah looked at her Peter.
" Then let's do it." Peter 1 looked back at her.
" Alright Spidey, let's do this." Liliah nodded before she flew off with the three Spidermen swinging in different directions behind her.

Peter 2 and 3 went to change Flint while Peter 1 and Liliah keep Electro distracted. After a few minutes Liliah saw Connors trapping Peter 3.
" New plan, get to sandman!" Liliah shouted to Peter 1.
He nodded and started swinging towards the top of the statue. Liliah threw her hammer at Electro and threw herself backwards. She free fell for a second before grabbing onto the railing and pulling herself into the statue. She grabbed the antidote for Flint that was abandoned a few feet away from Peter 3 and Connors.

Liliah reached her hand out and it hit Max in the head as it came back to her. She grabbed it and took off again. Max shouted and sent a electric blast towards her.
" Shit Pete catch!" Liliah tossed it to Peter 1.
He caught it as Liliah knocked the blast away with her hammer. Flint was cured but they still had Connors and Electro to worry about.

The three Spider-Man's started swinging towards him and Liliah flew around knocking away the electric blast from hitting them. Connors jumped and hit Peter 1 and they fell somewhere else. Max used both of his hands to keep Peter 2 and 3 still and the arc reactor in his chest to knock Mjölnir out of Liliah's hand and keep her still as well.

Suddenly Otto came up behind Max and grabbed ahold of them.
" Leave them, their mine." Otto told Max.
" I don't need you're help." Max spat.
Otto ignored him and placed the three down, and crashing the arc reactor. He grabbed the cure with one of his tentacles and cured Max.
" There you go." Otto said in a calm voice.

He lowered himself down to where the two Spidermen and Liliah were.
" Thank you so much Doctor Octavius." Liliah said.
" Call me Otto kid. And I think you dropped this." Otto handed her, her wand.
" On my Godric. You found it, thank you so much." Liliah's eyes lit up and she took the wand.
" No problem. Though I am fascinated by it, perhaps you could teach me about how it operates." Otto said.

Liliah opened her mouth when she heard her Peter shout her name.
" Of course Otto, I'll be happy to explain to you before you go home. Excuse me for a moment though." Liliah told him before running off towards the sound she heard Peter call her from.
She immediately stopped when she saw Strange with the box in hand.
" Oh hey Strange, what's new?" Liliah asked with a nervous smile.
" You, me and Parker need to have a little talk. Now." Strange told her.

" Fuck." Liliah cursed under her breath.
She was totally going to get grounded. Oh wait she was a grown women she can't get grounded-right. Strange opened a portal and looked back at her. He jerked his head and Liliah's shoulder slumped and she reluctantly walked through. On the other side was Otto, Peter 2, and Peter 1.

" Strange wait-" Peter 1 started.
" Zip it. I have been dangling over the Grand Canyon for 12 hours!" Strange told him.
" I know-I know I'm sorry. But sir-" Peter 1 started.
" You went to the Grand Canyon?" Peter 2 asked angrily.
" Him and Liliah could have used your help." Peter 3 told him angrily.
" No-these are my new friends. This is Peter Parker and Peter Parker. Spider-Man, Spider-Man. Guys this is the Wizard I was telling you about." Peter 1 explained.

" Look I'm very impressed you two found a way to give them a second chance, but this ends now." Strange looked between Liliah and Peter 1 with a stern expression.
" Can the Spider-Man come out to play?" Green Goblin flew in.
" Shit it's Norman." Liliah said as The Goblin threw bombs at them.
Otto grabbed the bombs but through the chaos the goblin grabbed the box. He tried flying off but Otto grabbed him with one of his tentacles.
Strange used magic to get the box back.