25

Cedric and Liliah sat in potions playing M.A.S.H a Muggle game Liliah had taught to him to play.
" Okay, so you live in a mansion, your a Auror, you have three kids,your married to Sprout, you have a pet dragon and you drive a broomstick." Liliah told him his "future"
" Damn. Three kids? That's a lot." Cedric slumped into his chair.
" Oh yeah and the part about marring Professor Sprout is just a minor detail." Liliah chuckled.
" We live in a mansion I don't ever have to see her." Cedric pointed out.
" Expect making your three kids." Liliah smirked.

Cedric's face turned into one of pure disgust.
" Your evil." Cedric told her.
" Just pointing out the facts." Liliah shrugged.
" You know who's kids I wouldn't mind having?" Cedric said.
" Who?" Liliah asked.
" Professor Lupins. That man is so fine." Cedric held his head in his hands.
" My godfather? Your disgusting. That's my uncle!" Liliah hit his shoulder.
" I'd be your uncle." Cedric smiled slyly.
" His already married for your information." Liliah told him.

" To who?" Cedric asked his head shooting to her.
" My other uncle, Sirius." Liliah crossed her arms victoriously.
" Sirius Black?" Cedric's eyes widen.
Liliah nodded.
" Uggg how am I going to ever compete with that!" Cedric groaned his head falling onto the desk.
Liliah patted his back sympathetically.

" Everyone take out your books and start answering the questions on page 420." Snape walked in the classroom.
Liliah and Cedric looked up at each other.
" four twenty." They both sang silently.
" Sunflower, my love. May I trouble you for a quill?" Fred tapped her shoulder.
Liliah grabbed a quill from her bag and and turned around. She held it out for him to take.
" Thank you sunflower." Fred smiled taking the quill from her.
" Why can't you just call me Liliah?" She asked.
" Because everyone calls you Liliah." Fred told her.

" Mister Weasley, Miss Rogers." Snape started.
The two turned to him.
" May I ask whats so important you must talk during my class?" He asked.
" I was just giving him a quill." Liliah said.
" Hmm doubtful. Five points from Gryffindor and a detention for both of you." Snape told them.
Liliah groaned and Fred smiled.
" Actually sir, Fred did only ask for a quill then Liliah started talking to him. So it was really only her." Adrian spoke up from the back.

Liliah turned to him with a look of absolute disbelief on her face.
" Fine Mister Weasley your off this time. Miss Rogers I'll see you tonight for detention." Snape said.
Liliah rolled her eyes and sunk back into her seat with her her arms folded across her chest. Fred was still trying to process what just happened. Why would Adrian help him out?
Cedric scooted Liliah's book closer to him and did her work for her.

When class dismissed Liliah grabbed her book and threw it into her bag before I standing up and walking out. She didn't walk to her next class which was Charms, but instead straight to the DADA classroom. She didn't even knock she just walked in. The class of third years looked at her curiously. Remus stopped talking mid sentence noticing the distress look on his goddaughters face. Liliah walked up to Remus.
" I need to talk to you." Liliah told him.
" Um sure go wait in my office I'll be right there." Remus said.

She nodded and made her way to the little office in the side of the classroom. She pulled the door open and walked in closing it behind her. She sat down in one of the two seats in front of the desk. Liliah sat her bag in the chair next to her. She reached underneath the collar of her shirt and pulled out her necklace and began fiddling with it. Liliah's thoughts immediately went to her dad. He would know what to do, he would be able to explain why people act like this. She knew Remus was very insight full and would help her, but she just wished she could talk to her dad, in person.

The sound of the door opening and closing snapped Liliah out of her thoughts. Remus walked over to the other side of the desk and sat down.
" So tell me what's going on?" Remus smiled kindly at her.
" Snape gave me and Fred detention again." Liliah started.
Remus sighed and rubbed his face.
" But then Adrian Pucey made a point to get Fred out of it and blamed the whole thing on me! So now I have detention by myself that I didn't even deserve in the first place." Liliah finished.