36

Liliah and Wanda sat outside the compound eating ice cream under a tree.
" So tell me. What's going on between you and Vis?" Liliah scooped some more ice cream.
" There's nothing going on between us." Wanda protested.
" Your so full of shit. I see the way you two look at each other during training and around the house. Tell me." Liliah placed the spoon in her mouth.
" I don't know. His just...different and gets me." Wanda looked down at her bowl.
" That's so cute. I totally ship it. WandaVision." Liliah said.

" WandaVision?" Wanda asked.
" Catchy right? Your ship name." Liliah smiled.
" I don't think that's how ship names work Lils." Wanda laughed.
" Who cares. An unusual ship name for an unusual couple. In the best way of course." Liliah quickly added the last part.
Wanda laughed and shook her head at her friend.
" What about you and Fred? Or Peter." Wanda wiggled her eyebrows.

" Me and Peter are strictly friends. I'm trying to help him get a girlfriend at the moment. But me and Fred are...I'm not sure. We've been sending owls back and forth, but I'm not sure if I like him, like that yet." Liliah tried explaining her mixed feelings.
" Don't hate me but maybe this is the year you give him a chance. See if you two will work. If it doesn't no harm and if it does you got yourself a boyfriend." Wanda told her.
" That's actually really good advice. See this is why I needed a girl friend. Ced is shit at advice." Liliah smiled.

" And at kissing." Wanda mumbled.
Liliah fell back laughing.
" I'm so telling him that." She continued to laugh.
" No, Lils don't." Wanda laughed.
Liliah snorted she was laughing so hard. This caused Wanda to laugh harder.

¥¥¥

Steve and Liliah eat Chinese food while watching FRIENDS in their Brooklyn apartment.
" Be honest. Do you think Rachel and Ross were really on a break?" Liliah asked her dad.
" No way. You can't be on a break for a night. Also Rachel clearly said maybe they should, not that they were on a break." Steve ranted.
Liliah smiled at how worked up her dad was getting over a TV show.
" Agreed." Liliah nodded.

Steve pulled her into his side and she laid her head on his chest.
" I'm really going to miss you when you go back." Steve told her.
" I'm going to miss you too." Liliah looked up at him.
" We might have a lead on Bucky." Steve admitted.
" That's good right?" Liliah asked.
" It's just me and Sam will be off the grid for a few months." Steve said.
" So this is last time I'll not only see, but hear from you for months." Liliah looked down.

" I'll send you a later as soon as I get home. I promise." Steve pulled her closer.
" I worry about you, ya know. You don't even know if you can bring this guy back to his old self. What if you get hurt?" Liliah said.
" Hey listen I know Bucky. If anyone can save him it's me. And I'm not going to get hurt, he won't hurt me. You have to trust me." Steve told her.
" I do trust you. I don't trust him." Liliah mumbled.
" Liliah look at me." Steve said.

She looked up at him.
" I trust him. You don't have to, but trust me okay." Steve told her sternly.
" I trust you." Liliah nodded.
He smiled and hugged her.
" I love you Li. Everything is going to turn out fine." Steve rubbed her back.
" I know." Liliah smiled.

¥¥¥

" Who's the best big sister in the world?" Liliah kicked open the door to Harry's room. Harry, Ron and Hermione were sitting in his room before Harry's birthday party.
" Liliah!" Harry smiled.
" Look what I got you for your birthday." Liliah opened her backpack.
She tossed him a robot head and one iron man glove. Harry's eyes widen.
" No way you got it!! Mr. Stark let you have these?" Harry jumped up.