102

The alien monsters started running at them.
" Wakanda Forever!" T'Challa shouted then they all started running towards the alien monsters.
Steve and T'Challa ran ahead and started killing them.

Liliah ran and pulled out her daggers. She ran up a rock and jump off landing on ones back. She stab him in the neck with her daggers. The monster let out a cry and then fell dead. Liliah pulled her daggers out and got off him. She placed one her daggers back in her pouch. Liliah whipped her hands to the side, using her wandless magic to bombardo the monsters on the side of her.

She threw her dagger forward and it pierced through three monsters head, them falling limp. Liliah pushed a button on the newest addition to her suit. It was cuff, and it was magnetically connected to her daggers. When she pressed the button her dagger came flying back to her and stuck to her cuff. Best part was it would come back no matter how far away the dagger was from her.

Liliah pulled the dagger off her cuff and back into her hand. She saw a monster on Bucky and him struggling.
" Stupify!" Liliah waved her hand.
The alien monsters shot and Liliah pulled out her gun. She shot him and he died. Liliah approached Bucky and offered him a hand. He took it and stood up.
" Are you warming up to me, doll?" Bucky asked.
" No. It's just I already have my sitting arrangements done for the wedding and I don't want to redo it just because of you." Liliah rolled her eyes and shot another monster.

About four monsters jumped on them. Bucky and Liliah struggled to get them off. Suddenly a huge bright light blasted onto the battle field. Then an axe whipped out and killed every monster around including the ones on top of Bucky and Liliah. Then Thor, a tree and a....rabbit? No no a raccoon stepped out.

Liliah smiled.
" He's alive." Liliah looked at her uncle.
" Haha your all screwed now!" Bruce laughed.
" Bring me Thano's!" Thor shouted.
" Fuck team Cap or team Iron Man. I'm team Thor all the way." Liliah smiled and started running off to fight more alien monsters.

Liliah, Nat and Okoye all fought side by side. The ground started to rumble and huge spinning contraptions came out from the ground. Liliah eyes widen and she placed a force field around the three of them. No impact happened because Wanda flew in front of them and used her powers to stop the spinning things. Then sent them back killing tons of monsters and creating huge craters.

Wanda turned back to her friends. Liliah put down her force field.
" I see you've been practicing wandless magic." Wanda said.
" And I see you've been working on your heroic timing." Liliah chuckled.
Wanda smiled and chuckled as well. Okoye looked between them.
" Why wasn't she down here the whole time?" She asked.

" Guys we got a Vision situation." Sam told them.
" Someone get to Vision." Steve shouted.
" On it!" Bruce said.
" On my way." Wanda said.
Wanda was hit over the head and fell into the crater.
" He will die alone. As will you." The female alien told her.
" She's not alone." Nat said.
" She has us." Okoye said from behind her.
" Hoe." Liliah jumped down into the crater on the side of her.

They three started fighting the Alien. Liliah pulled out her daggers and started swiping at her. The alien jabbed her weapon at Liliah, she jumped back and grabbed the tip of the weapon. Nat grabbed her from behind and Liliah twisted the weapon out of her hands. The alien threw Nat off and kicked Okoye to the side. A spinning wheel of death come over them. Liliah threw herself down and the alien grabbed her weapon back.

She jumped on top of Natasha. Then Wanda got up and threw her up just as a spinning wheel rolled over them. Liliah flinched then looked back at Nat. She had a few drops of blue blood on her face.
" That was really gross." Nat said.
Liliah smiled and rushed to her. They hugged.
Wanda flew off to Vision. Liliah helped Nat up and they walked to Steve and Vision.

There was shift in the atmosphere that everyone could feel.
" Liliah come her." Steve told her.
Liliah walked over to him and he wrapped an arm around him.
" Stay close to me. He's here." Steve looked at her.
For the first time in her life a true panic started to set inside her. She never felt like they might lose but she had a horrible feeling about this.

A blue fog appeared and a huge purple man stepped out. A memory flashed into Liliah's mind. It was her boggart from fifth year, and her awful nightmare from seventh year. Liliah blinked and saw Thanos easily threw Bruce to the side. It felt like Deja Vu, but the worst part Liliah knew how it was going to end.

It felt like everything was happening in slow motion. Anyone who tried to stop him was easily thrown away like a piece of paper. Liliah whipped out her wand and started firing any spells she could think of. He blocked them and stalked towards her. Liliah pulled out her dagger and swiped it at him just scratching his armor. He brought his fist up and she was thrown over his head and to a rock. She hit it and fell almost limp to the ground.

Thanos continued towards Wanda and Vision. Liliah watched Wanda destroy the stone and kill the man she loved all at once. Wanda fell to her knees and Thanos patted her head. They had a conversation Liliah couldn't quite hear. Then he brought up his fist and a green light appeared then Vision was alive again and sitting in front of them. Liliah let out a gasp.

" No!" Wanda screamed.
Thanos tossed her to the side. He grabbed Vision by the neck and pulled out the stone from his head. Vision went still and Thanos threw his dead body to the side. Liliah felt tears flood her eyes and cheeks. Thor threw his axe at him and it went into Thanos chest. Thor landed and grabbed his head and pushed the axe deeper into him.

" I told you, you die for that." Thor told him.
Thanos stuttered for a second.
" You should have gone for the head." Thanos looked up at him.
Thanos lifted his hand and snapped his fingers.
" No!" Thor yelled.
But it was too late.

Thanos disappeared.
" What happened? Where did he go?" Steve asked.
Thor looked just as confused.
" Steve?" Bucky said.
Steve looked at him and he was turning to dust. Liliah got up and watched her worst fear play out in front of her eyes. Then Wanda turned to dust. Liliah felt a weird feeling in chest and stomach.

" Dad..." Liliah stumbled towards him.
He caught her in his arms.
" No, no. Liliah stay with me, look at me. Hey stay with me." Steve's eyes filled with tears.
Thor and Nat rushed to them. Nat grabbed Liliah's face and turned it toward her. Liliah's fingers on her left hand started to turn to dust.
" Come on Li, stay with us, please stay." Nat told her.
Liliah looked at the three of them.

" Tell Fred I love him and I'm sorry. Tell them all that. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Liliah cried.
Her whole body was now dust just her face left.
" No I'm sorry Liliah. My little girl I'm sorry." Steve started to cry as Liliah fully disappeared.
He fell to his knees covered in the dust Liliah turned into. Nat looked up and closed her eyes as tears fell down her cheeks.

" What the hell just happened?" Rhodey asked.
Steve looked up still holding dust in his hands.
" Oh god." Steve sighed.

Authors Note: Next chapter is so sad to me. And I'm going to try and do it justice. 💛