Episode 82

City

The big monitor from the city plays as the news turns on.

"It's been two days ever since the 2-day war for the world, and results the defeat of the most powerful Universal Empire, the Zangyack, and was caused by the Gokaigers. A more shocking news that the League of Villains helped the Gokaigers by assisting and fighting back the foot soldiers to help the people in need. A video footage was seem that one of the members, Mr. Compress, helped a little girl from the debris from the outcome." The female newscaster said.

"There are also news from UA High School that the Gokaigers decided to leave and dropout from UA, same with Neito Monoma, known as the new Uchuu Keiji Gavan, and Hitoshi Shinso, known as Kamen Rider Decade. They said that it's a personal argument that led them to drop out because of a little misunderstanding from one of the students." The male newscaster said.

"Right now, they seldomly show up in the city. What could possibly be the Heroes of the war be doing?" The female newscaster questions.

Gokai Galleon's Deck

It was all quiet until a scream was heard.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" Yosetsu came in the deck.

"TWICE!" Spinner shouts.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT! IT'S HIS!" Twice points his clone.

"ME?! IT WAS HIM!" The clone points another clone.

"WHAT?! YOU GUYS WERE IN THE WAY!" The third clone answers back.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU LOT!" Spinner shouts.

"HUH?!"

"IT'S YOUR FAULT, SPINNER!"

"BIG MEANY!"

"GO DIE!"

Yosetsu sweat drops, 'They're arguing again...' He sighs and grabs a barrel and arranges it.

"OI, YOSETSU!" He heard Togaru.

"Help me bring down the flag!" Togaru said.

"I got my hands full!" Yosetsu said.

"Don't worry, darling. I shall help Kamakiri instead." Ibara appearing behind him as he startles, almost dropping the barrel.

"Oh, I-Ibara... didn't see you there... Are you sure?" Yosetsu asked as she nods.

"Joe-san! Ibara will help you instead!" Yosetsu said.

"I see! Sorry for the trouble, Shiozaki! Hurry up and kiss your darling good luck!" Togaru teases as Yosetsu blushes.

"JOE-SAN! THAT IS NOT NECESSARY!" Yosetsu yells as Ibara giggles and went to Togaru.

"Darling~." Spinner and Twice with his clones teases.

"URUSE!"

Cockpit

Hatsume fixes the screen as Denki tries to code.

"Yosh! Try turning it on!" Hatsume said as Denki did it, but the screen blew up, same goes for the controls.

Denki sighs, "This will take forever...".

Hatsume laughs, "Calm down! This big baby will be fixed in no time! Come on, try again!".

Main room

Touya tries to fix the controls as Mr. Compress fixes behind the screen.

Touya sighs, "Man...this won't be easy, huh? How's your job there?".