bonus chapter

this chapter is completely dedicated to the day the kids got their quirks. What their quirks are, and how they found out.

Hanabi:

It was finally new years eve, hanabi's favorite day of the year. Not because of the new year coming, or the yummy food her dad and momma would always make. No, it was the fireworks. Hanabi absolutely loved the fireworks, it was the only day of the year where she could see the colorful explosions. She wanted to launch her own fireworks, but her mom was against it. Saying that their is a possibility that it could fall over, and hit them instead. So hanabi just watched from afar, but her parents always made sure to go to the best spot in Japan. It was this hidden spot in the park, where nobody came, you could see the entire city from their. It would just be hanabi, her siblings and her parents.

Walking with her family to the spot, the four year old couldn't help but jump in excitement. She was finally gonna see the fireworks again, she had to wait a whole year. A way to long year in her opinion. Sitting down on the blanket her papa layed down, she was counting the minutes. Any minute now, and she would see the colorful sky again.

"mommy, when is it gonna start?" The little girl, shook the arm of her mom.

"Only 15 more minutes" her mom smiled, holding her sleeping brother in her arms. Momma told them they had to take a nap before coming here, so they wouldn't fall asleep before the fireworks would start. But hanabi didn't listen, she wasn't tired. She's a big girl, and big girls can stay awake long past their bed times, they dont need naps. She was feeling a bit tired though, her eyes felt so heavy. She cannot fall asleep! But she was so tired. a cup of hot milk sounds really good right now. Maybe just close my eyes for a couple of minutes, she would just wake up just before the fireworks.

...

Feeling light shaking, Hanabi slowly opened her eyes just to see her papa carrying her. Why was she being carried? The fireworks are their, why are they leaving the spot!

"Papa, where are the fireworks?" The little girl asked in confusion.

"You fell asleep baby, you missed them" no, it couldn't be! Their is no way she missed the fireworks! Surly she would've heard it... right? She didn't wait a whole year just to fall asleep. Fudge nugget! Why did she had to fall asleep, if only she just took the nap she was suppose to take, then she would've seen the fireworks!

Angry tears started filling her eyes, holding her papa's shirt close to her. Her little brothers were talking all about how pretty the fireworks were, it made her angry. Why did they get to see the fireworks, and she didn't!? It wasn't fair!

Letting out a angry sob, she heard the familiar sound of the explosions she oh so loved. Looking all around her, she didn't see anything. No pretty colors in the sky. Then where did the sound come from? Feeling the tears build up again, she started sobbing her her papa's embrace.

"Dont cry baby" her momma comforted her. Reaching out for her, anisa picked up her crying daughter, bouncing her up and down.

"I-it's n-not fair!" The little girl cried out loud. Anisa felt bad for her daughter, she knows how much she loves the fireworks. She tried to wake her up when the clock hit 00:00, but Hanabi just wouldn't wake up. She was sleeping to deep.

Hearing the familiar sound again, Hanabi looked up from her momma's shoulder, frantically looking around. Her gaze then fell on her hands, her eyes widened.

"Momma, look fireworks!"

"Hanabi the fireworks ended already" her momma sighed

"No, look! Fireworks!" Hanabi said, holding her hands out to her momma. They both looked in awe at the little girls hands. Tiny colorful explosions were coming from her hands, making the same sound fireworks make.