Chapter 88: what did you do? (edit)

Katsuki pov:

Sitting on the couch, I was bouncing hanabi up and down. We were waiting in the common room for that one dude that can look into peoples mind. Yuki was aloud to leave the hospital that evening, and icy hot immediately messaged the dude. The pro heroes are busy with trying to find anisa, but they haven't found anything yet. They haven't found anything in two weeks time! Not a single fucking thing, and we were not aloud to help seeing how dangerous bloodhound is. He's just a big baby in my opinion, with all his whining and shit.

Deku has been nervous the whole entire day. He's been pacing back and forth, ignoring kaji's whines to be picked up. Deku has tried to search for anisa, but the pro heroes would just take him back to the dorms. Rubbing my tired eyes, I got weird stares from hanabi.

"Daddy twired?" She asked me, with the cute little eyes of here.

"Yes daddy is tired" I smiled. we've barely slept after anisa went with them. We don't know a lot from her childhood. Like we know what she went through, but nothing in detail. So we are afraid of what they are doing to anisa. Heck what am I even saying, I know what they are doing to her. The first day she was there, we woke up by an excruciating pain in our stomach. It went on for 10 minutes. This has happened multiple times everyday, meaning that anisa is getting raped. Because we marked her, we can feel when somebody rapes her. My mates is getting fucking raped and I can't do anything about it!

"Daddy sleep, now!" Hanabi said with a pout, pointing towards the hallway. I chuckled, seeing her little pout.

"No hanabi, daddy is waiting for somebody" I told her.

"Who?"

"Somebody papa knows" she nodded, before getting off of my lap to draw. "How much longer is it gonna fucking take icy hot?" I groaned, letting my head fall back.

"He should arrive any minute now" he responded. The door then opened, making me shoot up. But it was just dunce face with sãnda and insomniac.

"Hey guys, I have a favor to ask. You can say no if you don't want to. But me and toshi want to go on a date, so can you look after sãnda? You don't have to if you don't want to, you know with the whole Star thing" he awkwardly laughed, before looking down sniffing. Yuri and him took it pretty hard as well, seeing that they are her best friends. Yuri just stayed with tamaki, while Denki tried to cheer us up, us cheering him up in return.

"We'll look after her dunce face" I said, taking a new drawing for sãnda to color in. She quickly ran over, sitting next to hanabi.

"Thank you bakugou" Denki sighed, with a sad smile. Insomniac and dunce face try to get as much information for us on anisa her case, seeing that aizawa is insomniacs dad. Looking after sãnda is the least we can do, and they really need this date night out. And I like sãnda, she's like my 4th child. But don't tell anybody that!

5 minutes after they left, the door opened again. In come endeavor and man with green hair and glasses. Endeavor looked livid, making me stand in front of my children.

"Shoto! How dare you not tell me you have children! And I have to find out like this!?" Endeavor started yelling at shoto, making the kids cry. Me and Deku both stated growling at him, comforting the kids.

"Cause I don't want you involved in my kids life! Why are you even here?" Shoto groaned, rubbing his face.

"Which ones are yours?" Endeavor asked, ignoring shoto's question.

"Why are you here? We only asked for him"

"Which one is yours!"

"..."