Chapter 18: intership (edit)

Anisa pov:

————————————————————————
Cannibal🍗: have fun at your internship!!

Me: thx😘
————————————————————————

"Was that hawks?" Izu asked me. We were now in the train heading to our internships. I'm super nervous. Like how are people gonna react seeing me?

"Yeah, he just said 'have fun'" putting my phone away I looked out of the window.

"That's nice of him" I just hummed in response. Seeing our destination we walk up to the door.

"Well good luck Izu!" I said while hugging him. He hugged me back. Rubbing his back I broke the hug.

"You to nini! Have fun!" He yelled while walking to his destination.

I'm coming fatgum!

**********

"So you're anisa utachi right?" Fatgum asked me while shoving a whole bucket of chicken in his mouth.

"I uhm, yes!" God I sound nervous.

"Well then welcome to my agency! You'll fit right in! Oh by the way this is tamaki amijiki he's another intern I have" he then move away so i could see tamaki hiding in his hood.

"Hey tamaki, how was your date with yuri?" I asked him.This made him pull the hood further over his eyes, hiding. Oh yeah I forget that he's super shy. Oops. I don't think I was suppose to say that.

"Ah you two know each other?" Fatgum asked me while eating takoyaki. We're the hell did he get that?! didn't he just eat fried chicken?!

"Yeah he's being buddy buddy with my best friend" I grinned. Fatgum started squealing, while jumping up and down.

"Tamaki you never told me you have a girlfriend!?" Fatgum yelled while shaking tamaki. I feel really bad telling Fatgum that. Yuri is So gonna kill me!

"S-she's not m-my girlfriend" tamaki whispers. Fatgum just shrugged and then started explaining what we had to do.

"So utachi I heard that nobody wanted you as an intern because of your dad" Fatgum asked me while we were patrolling.

"Y-Yeah it kinda sucks, so I'm really grateful that you wanted me as an inter." He just ruffled my hair.

"No worry kid, I knew Sirena. And you're just like her, so I knew you weren't evil" wow mam made a good impact on other hero's.

"Its good to hear that mom left such a good impact on others" I smiled at the thought of everybody loving my mom. I hope they will love me just as much. 

"She was a great hero, so I know you'll be one just as much!" Fatgum then walked a bit faster then me and tamaki, making us walk a bit behind.

"So how was your date?" I whispers to him so Fatgum can't hear us

"I-I really e-enjoyed it. I-I have a f-feeling shes my mate" he whispers back, making me squeal in silence. Well dude, you two are mates!

"I hope you two are, you are cute together" I mean I already know they are mates, but let it be a surprise for him.

**********

(I'm to lazy to write the internship seeing that anisa isn't gonna battle against stain. Sooooo Yeah)

"How are Izu and todoroki?" Hawks ask me during dinner. During The internship Izu, todoroki and iida were fighting against a villain called stain. They weren't badly injured, but I was still worried.