chapter 32: truth or dare (edit)

Anisa pov:

It's been a few weeks since the talk with my mates.They still didn't have an answer for me, so I'm still waiting. I act like I'm fine, but I'm actually really anxious. The longer they wait, the more I get the feeling that their gonna reject me.

You can reject your mate, But that barely happens. Apparently it feels like your heart is being ripped apart when your mate rejects you. You can get so depressed that in most cases the person commits suicide. If my mates were to reject me the'll be fine, they have each other. I'm alone.

Being in the dorms is fun though. We have a movie night every weekend. We also have a lot of game nights, we mostly play truth or dare. Denki was ones dared to lick shinsou's nipple, making shinsou flustered the whole evening.

We even made a list of rules we had to follow in the dorms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Never play scrabble with Momo. She will always win. No exceptions.

2. Never wash any dishes or turn on sinks when Bakugo is taking a shower. Last time that happened he got so surprised that there's now a hole in the bathroom wall.

3. There are no kettles allowed. No one knows why, but every time they buy a new one Deku hides it. It's best to just not buy them anymore as clearly it's a waste of money.

4. At least 3 people need to remind Todoroki that dinner is on, because he will forget to eat.

5. Never talk about heroes at the dinner table. Bakugo, Deku and Todoroki almost always end up in a heated argument and all three never finish their dinner.

6. never dare utachi to a karaoke battle. She will win and rub it in your face for eternity.

7. Do not ask Tsuyu to grab something with her tongue just because it's too far away from the couch. She's too nice to say no.

7. Movie nights are every Saturday night. It's kinda mandatory. A different person is allowed to pick the movie genre every week in rotation. Movies in that genre are then voted on.

8. If Deku falls asleep on you, you're stuck. If you move, he will literally squeeze the life out of you.

9. Todoroki is not your heater

10. Todoroki is not your air conditioner

11. Having Ochako float marshmallows while Todoroki shoots fire at them is not the correct way to roast marshmallows. Do it the normal way.

12. never steal yuri's food. She will kill you.

13. Dark Shadow is not the class pet. He is very dangerous and Tokoyami is sick of everyone trying to pet him.

14. Sensei Aizawa may have given you his number, but it is for emergencies and cat pictures ONLY. Please don't text him asking for homework answers. You're not funny.

15. If you occupy the dorm rooms in close approximation to Ochako's, please remind her to make sure to either wear kitchen mittens or strap herself down in bed before she goes to sleep. It's quite horrifying to walk into her room in the morning and see her sleeping on the ceiling, and it's not good for her blood pressure.

16. No one is allowed to break into Deku's room to hide behind his cardboard figures and jump out to scare him. He almost died of a heart attack last time and he is very capable of destroying the building if scared.

17. Pranking Todoroki is a horrible idea. He has amazing natural reflexes and you will probably die.

18. Please be mindful in the hallways, you can't always fully see Hagakure but she's there and doesn't appreciate being bumped into.