Chapter 85: the hell you will! (edit)

Anisa pov:

I barely slept last night. I kept thinking about that text message from dad. Yuki is still alive! I wanted to scream to my mates that he was alive, but they can't know yet. They would come with me, and I know my dad. He did not say to not bring anybody, but the second I do I won't get my son, and he would kill them. And I can't have that. I'll just tell my mates that I'm going to keigo tomorrow.

"Hey Nini, you want breakfast?" Izu asked me, snapping me from my thoughts. Shaking my head no, he sighed. "You got to eat something Nini"

"No I don't" I said, laying my head down on the table. Izu sighed, continuing to feed Kaji. I was about to grab a drink, when my phone went off.

————————————————————————

Unknown: 2 pm

———————————————————————-

That's all it said. I have to be at the park at 2 pm. Then I can finally see my son again after 2 weeks. Throughout the day, I couldn't stop looking at the clock. Every minute I checked if it was 2 pm already.

"Karaoke box, are you okay? You're constantly looking at the clock" katsuki asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, I'm going to keigo. He wants me home at 2 pm and you know me. I'll loose track of time" I awkwardly smiled. He looked wary, but let it slide. Luckily.

When it was 1:30, I grabbed my stuff and snuck out. I'm not in the mood for people to ask me where I'm going. Walking outside I couldn't help but shake. Is dad really gonna let me see my son? Is yuki really alive? Is he gonna hurt me again? I just don't know.

Standing in front of the park gates, I took a deep breath before entering. Walking around I just say kids playing, and parents chatting. My dad no where in site. Walking to the fountain, I could already smell the scent of copper and sweat.

He's here.

"Ah you came! Sweet daughter of mine" my dad smirked making me cringe. I just wish he is dead, I can't stand to look at his face anymore. What did my mom even see in him?! Sorry mom but you got poor taste.

"Where's my son?"

"Going straight for it huh?" He laughed. "I'm letting you see your son, but on one condition.

"That was not the deal!" I barked at him.

"And I thought you knew me. I'm disappointed" he pouted, sitting on the fountain edge.

"What's the condition?" I sighed, rubbing my face. Hé smirked at me, playing with some blood.

"Join me"

"Like hell I will! I escape twice, I'm not going back!" I yelled at him, standing ready to fight. You never know when somebody is gonna jump me.

"You were young and naive! Now you are powerful! We can be powerful together" he smiled proudly at me.

"Where's my son! I came here for my son, so where is he!?"

"Fineeeeee!" He whined. He snapped his finger, and one of his minions came walking out of a bush with yuki in his arms.

"Yuki!" Yuki looked at me, and started crying reaching out to me.

"Momma!" He cried, trying to get out of that pricks arms. The minion just tightened his grip, making yuki scream in pain. Growling at him, I used my bloodbending to stop him.

"Dare to hurt my son again, and I'll fist you with your own spine you hear me!?" He nodded in pain, placing yuki on the ground. Yuki came running to me, pulling him in a hug I started crying. I finally have my baby back

"Yuki, are you okay!?" I cried, checking for any wounds. he's skinny, to skinny. 

"Momma! Scawy!" He cried, laying his head on my shoulder. He couldn't stop shaking, making me nervous. What did he do to him?
"Momma, want home!" He grabbed my shirt tightly.

"I know baby" I whispered, wiping away my tears. "What did you do to him!?" I sneered at my dad.

"Nothing really. The only thing I did was let him see the training area. Let him see where he's gonna train in a few years" dad shrugged. My eyes widened, my body shaking in anger.

The training area is where my dad trained me, and trains his minions. They aren't your regular trainings, they plan on killing you. They are like the saw traps, they are that brutal. And if you are weak, then your killed. Only the 'strong' ones survive. I was put in the training area every second of the day, how I'm not dead I still don't know. The room used to be white, but over the years it just red. People loose their limbs there, I ones saw somebody's eyes pop out. And that motherfucker let my son see all of that!?

"You sick fuck! How can you let a 1 year old see all that shit!"

"It wasn't that bad" he shrugged it off. Not that bad! I still get nightmares about it. I saw the worst possible things there.

"You little bitch, first embarrassing me and then disrespect master!" That same villain came stomping up to me, a large machete in his hands. Okay this motherfucker is really annoying me! Using my bloodbending, I made his spine shoot from his ass. Dad started laughing hysterically, cheering me on.

"Now that's what I'm talking about! The power that you hold, it can't go to waste! A hero? Come on! Don't be foolish" he sat down in front of me, shaking my shoulders with a huge smile on his face. The second he came close, yuki started screaming trying to get away from him. I have a feeling he didn't only see the training area

"I'm not joining you" I said, picking up yuki holding him tightly. His smile, turned into a grimace.

"You're no fun." Yeah have I told you my dad is a baby? Cause he fucking is! Always whining. "Well then, you leave me no choice" he sighed. He then bloodbended a civilian, making her walk up to us.

It was this middle aged woman, that was walking with her teen son. The son was screaming for his mom, while the mom was crying.

"You, my sweet daughter are gonna join me. Or this lady will die. Your choice" he threatened.

"Kill her, I don't care." I shrugged. The lady looked wide eyed at me, before cursing me out. The son tried to attack me, but one of dads minions killed him. The lady started screaming and crying, cursing me out more. Saying shit like that I should burn in hell, and that I'm a nasty whore. Like I didn't know that already.

"Tsk, a teen boy dead. All because of you" dad mocked me. Does he really think this is gonna affect me? Yeah I may be studying to become a hero, but I could care less at this point. My son is more important then two random civilians. And by the way, hero's kill so many people. They really pick and choose who they save. And I had to kill many people. It doesn't affect me anymore

"Dude do you really think this is gonna affect me? I had to kill so many people, it doesn't even bother me anymore" I sighed. My dad forgot that he made me kill so many people, that I'm just numb to it. And that was his intention, to make me not care anymore.

"Ha! I completely forgot about that! It's been a while. Well I'll be damned, there goes my plan. Oh well" dad shrugged, before snapping the lady's neck.

"Then on to plan b. You are gonna join me, or your mates die, simple as that. And I'll make your kids watch" he said dead serious. Shit! My body started to shake again, he can't kill them! I've done everything to protect them, and I'm still gonna do that.

"What's it gonna be?"

"..."

"Tik tok, sweet daughter of mine"

"I-..."

"1...2..."

"F-fine! I'll join you" I sighed, looking down.

"THE HELL YOU WILL!"

"Katsuki?!