Chapter 15: purple toy (edit)

Anisa pov:

Izuku's heat was finally over! it lasted for 5 days, so I had to call Aizawa telling him he's not coming to school. It's been pretty hard for me, Izu tried to hook up with me by drowning me in his pheromones. I had to take these strong pills so that I won't be thrown into my own heat by Izu's.

Where was Hawks in all of this you may ask?

Well he was getting down and dirty with Dabi! He wasn't even home! Asshole!

I was making Izu some tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches. He was mostly asleep yesterday, so he didn't eat much. Putting the food on the tray I walk to my room.

"Hey Mido I got you some food!" this made the omega sit up tiredly from his nest.

"Oh thanks nini!" He happily said while taking the food. Today is his last day of heat, so his senses came back.

"OMG this is so good!" He moaned while taking a bite from his grilled cheese.

"Why thank you kind sir" giving a little bow, I started eating my own grilled cheese.

GOD FUCK I'M A GOOD COOK!

gordon ramsey who?

"Uhm nini? I just wanted to say thank you for saving me that one day, and taking care of me during my heat" he said with a small smile.

"neh it's no problem" I said brushing him off.

"No im serieus! I—I know how much of a p-pain in the ass I am during my heat!" izu started sobbing.

"I'm sorry for being so emotionally... Goddamn this grilled cheese is so fucking good!" He sobbed while taking bites out of his food.

Okay maybe he isn't completely back to his senses.

"It's okay , I'm glad to help!" I smiled at him, this made him smile back. "Do you remember anything from your heat?"

"I only remember being carried by you when we were flying, which was really cool and I need to write about it! I don't even remember arriving here" I just nodded.

We sat their eating in a comfortable silence. Soon we were done eating our DELICIOUS soup and sandwiches. Grabbing his empty bowl I placed it on my desk.

"I uhm wanted to ask... are you coming back to UA?" He asked me while fiddling with his fingers.

"Mido you kno-"

"Stop calling me mido! Cal me izu like you used to!" He said while slamming his fists into my bed.

My dude if you break my bed, I'll will skin you alive!

"I-uhm I didn't know If you still wanted me to call you that" I whispers.

"Of course I want you to call me that nini! You're one of my best friends!" He said while grabbing my hands.

"Thanks... izu" this made him beam in happinesses

"Now back to my questions nini" he said while glaring at me.

"Dude you know why I can't go back. Nobody will see me as a hero, but only as a villain"

He was still glaring at me.

"Izu I can't go back"

He now started pouting while trying to glare at me. And let me tell you... it was the most adorable shit I've ever seen!!

"Izu stop with the pouting!"

"Only if you come back!"

"Izuuuuuuu!"