Chapter 59: Stupid stick! (edit)

Izuku pov:

God this is awkward. Why are there so many options? Can't they just make one, and stick to that one? mmm I could pick the cheaper one, but I have a feeling that the more expensive one works better.

Should I just ask somebody which one is better? But then they'll all know! I could just say it's for nini. Like they would believe me.

"Uhm I'm sorry ma'am. Can I ask you something?" I ask an older lady with her kid. She turned to me with a smile.

"What is it?"

"Which one is better?" I whispered to her, hiding the boxes from view. She looked at them, and stared at me wide eyed before smiling.

"I would pick that one" She whispered, pointing towards the more expensive box. Nodding, I put the other box back in the shelve.

"I uhm, thanks" I whispered, hiding my face in my hoodie.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, I was your age when I got my first child. A lot of omegas go through this" She smiled, rubbing my arm. Stepping away, I tried to hide my face in my hoodie more. Why is she touching me? 

"It's not for me, but for my mate"

"Hiding your face, wearing baggy close to hide your figure, A very sweet scent coming off of you. I think it's for you" She giggled. Playing with the hem of my sweater, I just stared at the ground. 

"I don't even know if I'm pregnant" 

"That's why you're getting the test" She giggled again. I don't know what's so funny, I'm mortified. I don't want to be pregnant, I'm way to young. What are others gonna think of me? Do my mates even want a kid?

"Thanks for the help, I got to go" I quickly said, walking away from that lady. She waved me goodbye, walking into the other direction with her kid.  Paying for the test, I got these weird stares from the people around me. Pulling the hood more over my face, I bolted out of the store.

Running back home, I hid the box underneath my hoodie. Slamming the door of my house open, I threw off my shoes and ran towards the bathroom. I'm doing the test home, to make sure that my mates won't find the test.

"Okay, I have to pee on this and I have to wait 3 minutes. Here we go then" Peeing on the stick, I put my timer on. My legs were shaking like crazy. Just please be negative!

How can I raise a child and still be a hero!? I haven't even made a career yet, I'm still a first year. Omg what is mom gonna say! She always lectures me on wearing condoms and taking my suppressants. Even more when I found my mates. She's gonna kill me, or worse disown me!

"I AM HERE!" My phoned yelled, signaling that the timer is up. Picking up the test I didn't dare to look. What was the sign that it was positive again!? Okay Izuku you can do it! Just look on 3

1...2........2,5....3!

...

Positive

I...I'm pregnant? I'm pregnant. I'M PREGNANT!

How!? I thought Kacchan wore a condom when me and Nini where in heat. Did it tear? Did he maybe forget? No Kacchan always makes sure to wear a condom! No I can't have a child yet! Is nini also pregnant!? All these different thoughts were going through my mind, giving me a headache.

Tears started streaming down my face. Dropping to the ground, I pulled my knees up to my chest. Sobbing, I threw that stupid stick across the bathroom. This can't be happening!  Now I'm not gonna be able to train for 5 months! All Might will be so disappointed in me!

"Fuck!" I screamed.

PING!

Wiping away my tears, I grabbed my phone to see a text message from nini

--------------------------------------------------------

nini🥰❤🍝:  Hey Izu, want to go to that new hero movie with me?

me: Hey nini, I can't today sorry

nini🥰❤🍝: Izu is something wrong? you never back out on a new hero movie.

me: Nothings wrong nini i promise😊

nini🥰❤🍝: I'm not believing you freckles

me: Is that a new nickname? It's cute😍

nini🥰❤🍝: don't change the subject🤬

me:🙂

nini🥰❤🍝: Sure you don't want to join?

me: positive

nini🥰❤🍝: okay then, bye boo!

me: bye❤

------------------------------------------------------

Damn, I really wanted to see that movie. Oh well, Ice cream time! I need it after seeing that stupid stick. Grabbing a pint of  cookie dough ice cream, I turned on my favorite All Might movie. Snuggling up in a blanket, I let the tears run free again.

"*Sniff* I love cookie dough" I sniffed, eating my ice cream. Looking outside, it was pouring rain.

"Really!? It just had to rain when I'm sad! I hate you universe!" I yelled, with my mouth full of ice cream. Watching the movie, the doorbell rang loudly through my house. Walking to the door, I looked through the peephole. 

"Izu can you open up please! I'm cold'" Nini yelled, completely drenched. Opening the door, she bolted inside, throwing off her shoes. Wrapping my blanket around her, I guided her to the living room.

"Why would you walk through the rain!?" I ask, rubbing her arms trying to heat her up.

"Because I was worried izu, you never back out of an hero movie" She stated. Yeah that was really dumb of me. I should've come up with something.

"Well don't be, I should be worried about you! You're soaked! Come on, take shower before you get sick. I'll make you a hot drink." Giving her some clothes of mine, she walked towards the bathroom.

Now I feel bad. Nini could get sick, all because I decided not to go to the movies. Stupid pregnancy test! Stupid Kacchan that got me pregnant. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid! I could get an abortion, only it will effect my inner omega.

My inner omega would get attached to the baby. So if I were to abort it, I could get depressed. I also wouldn't have the heart to do it. Nini could, she's strong enough for that, I couldn't do it. I wish I was as strong as nini.

Grabbing a cup, I filled it with milk. Putting it in the microwave, I waited.

I wonder what the gender is gonna be. Boy or girl. I want it to be a girl though. I can already imagine, my little girl running around the house. Me and my mates all pro hero's. Hopefully me number 1, just like All might. Maybe a dog, nini would like that. And a cat for Sho. 

"*sigh* I could dream about this for hours" I happily sighed.

PING

oh the milk is done. Grabbing the milk, I put it on the counter. Damn why does mom always put the coco powder all the way up there. I'm not tall enough for this! Climbing on the counter, I finally reached the box. Climbing back down, I did a little happy dance. Scooping some powder into the milk, I put a spoon full into my mouth. mmmm chocolate.

"Izu, w-what's this?" Turning around I saw nini holding the pregnancy stick

How did she find it!?

"Fuck!" I screamed, throwing away the stick

shit! I forgot to hide it! How can I be so stupid. Breathing heavily, I could feel tears form again. Nini looked at me with sad eyes, hands trembling. Oh no, she probably doesn't want the baby. Playing with the hem of my shirt, I didn't dare to look at her.

"Izu, are you pregnant?" She softly said to me

"yes"