Chapter 54: isn't this what you wanted? (edit)

Katsuki pov:

Anisa and deku's heat were finally over. Their heat lasted 5 days. Deku even stayed in his heat, because anisa her pheromones were so potent. We tried to take him to anisa her old dorm room, but he would start crying, not letting go of anisa. So we just let him have his heat with her.

Icy hot spend those 5 days guarding anisa her neck like crazy. I've tried to mark her multiple times, but it either ended up in me being frozen in my place, getting my ass burned off, or we were in a physical fight.

Because shoto was making sure I didn't mark anisa, I couldn't take care of her during her heat. I took care of Izu. It annoyed me like crazy. Shoto even called our classmates to bring food, so he wouldn't had to leave her with me.

This motherfucker thought this through!

I love deku, but I also wanted to take care of karaoke box. To make her feel good and loved. And I couldn't fucking do that because of that canadian flag bastard! And now you're gonna see that anisa will forgive shoto earlier cause he took care of her. 

"Sho let me sleep! Stop pinching my hip!" Anisa groaned in her pillow. Anisa and deku were still sleeping, while me and shoto were awake. They are really tired after 5 days of fucking.

"But we got school" he grinned, anisa slapping away his hands.

"I don't care" she groaned

"You really don't care? What if aizawa gives you extra homework?"

"He can shove that up. His. Ass" she said poking his chest, not taking her face off of the pillow.

"Well then if you're not gonna wake up, then I'll just have to tickle you" shoto said, doing grabby Hands towards anisa's side. She then lifted her hand, shoto stopping in his track.

"I didn't want to do this, but you'll leave me no choice! Let. Me. Sleep!" So anisa was using her bloodbending on shoto? Damn!

That's fucking sexy!

"Nini you're being too loud!" Deku whined, pulling the blanket over his head.

"Sho won't leave me alone! I just want to sleep" she whined back. Deku poked his head from underneath the blanket, looking at shoto. His eyes widened at the site infront of him.

"Are you bloodbending him?!" He gasped at her.

"Yeah, he won't stop!" She glared at Deku.

"That doesn't mean you should hurt him!"

"This doesn't hurt!" She deadpanned.

"How do you know?"

"Cause I'm making it painless you dipshit, during the sport festival I was making it hurt on purpose" she said, releasing shoto from her quirk, nuzzling in deku's neck.

Shoto sighed after being released from her quirk. He then hugged karaoke box from the back, sniffing her scent gland.

The scent glands I'm not aloud to be near!

"Hey kat, why aren't you cuddling with us?" Anisa asked, putting her chin on deku's shoulder.

"Cause I don't feel like cuddling" I mumbled. And if I were to cuddle you I would mark you and then I'm in deep shit. 

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you."

"I said I don't want to cuddle" I sighed, slowly getting irritated.

"Why not? You always like to cuddle. Don't tell me you're going back to your asshole self again" she pouted.

"I don't fucking feel like cuddling Okay! What, I have to cuddle every fucking day?! Are you omegas really that fucking clingy?! I wish you would pretend to be an alpha again, those were easier times!?" I snapped at her