Chapter 73: you did what? (edit)

Anisa pov:

"Sãnda it's okay, don't cry. We'll go back another day, please stop crying" Denki tried to comfort sãnda.

She was crying because we left the pool. Hanabi and sãnda had the time of their life at the pool. Especially sãnda, she loved the slides and playing with the pool toys we got. So when we left to get dinner, she started crying.

"I'll start dinner. Pasta?" Katsuki Saïd, standing up from the couch. We all nodded. pasta is always a good option.

"I'll help" I said, standing up as well. Walking to the kitchen, I looked inside the fridge for ingredients.

"Cream sauce or tomato?" I asked katsuki.

"Cream sauce, WITH BACON!" I heard Denki yell from the living room. Laughing, I grabbed all the ingredients.

"You don't have to help karaoke box" katsuki pulled me close, kissing my forehead.

"I know, but I got annoyed by sãnda's crying" I whispered to him, making him chuckle. He ruffled my hair, before grabbing all the cooking supplies. Cooking with katsuki is always funny, we always bicker about how to make the food. He was now scolding me, because I added 'to much' bacon.

Like excuse me sir, there's No such thing as 'to much' bacon.

Popping the garlic bread in the oven, I washed my hands. I could still hear the crying of sãnda, they still haven't been able to comfort her. Did she like the pool that much?

"Still not calming down?" I asked Shinsou, leaning against the kitchen counter. He sighed deeply, shaking his head no.

"Hey sãnda!" I said. She turned her head on denki's shoulder, looking at me with tears in her eyes. Crouching down, I opened my arms for a hug. She climbed off of denki's lap, waddling over to me. Picking her up, I bounced her up and down a bit. She was now sobbing in my embrace.

"Are you still sad about leaving the pool?" She pouted, nodded her head with big tears in her eyes. Taking her to the kitchen, I let her see all the food we made. She looked at it wide eyed, tears stopping. She tried to grab the spaghetti, but I pulled her hand away just in time.

"No we got to wait, it's not done yet. But look what else we got" standing in front of the oven, I let sãnda look at the garlic bread. She loves, and I mean LOVES garlic bread. She pointed towards the oven, making a cute little sound, basically telling me that she wants a piece.

"Yes garlic bread. You can have a piece okay, but first we got to put those tears away, okay? We're not gonna cry when we're eating yummy garlic bread" she sniffed, wiping away her tears a bit. Helping her, I kissed her cheek.

"You're such a big girl sãnda!" She giggled, laying her head on my shoulder, hugging me. I heard hanabi make a little noise as well, looking at her, she was staring at me. "Oh but you're a big girl as well hanabi" she laughed, letting herself fall against Izu.

"I don't know how you do it Star, but thank you" Denki sighed, smiling at me.

"She just like her mommy. She loves food" when Denki is sad, food will make him happy. When sãnda is sad, food will make her happy. Like mother like daughter. Giving sãnda to Denki, I walked back to the kitchen. Helping katsuki plate the food, I brought everything to the dinner table.

"It looks amazing! Thanks Kacchan and Nini!" Izu smiled brightly at us, making me melt. He's so cute!

"Of course Its amazing! I made it!" Katsuki yelled. Giving him a punch he looked at me confused.

"I helped as well idiot!"

"Yeah yeah" he said before giving me a peck on the lips. Finally eating, I moaned in delight. Pasta is like the best food ever. Sãnda didn't waste a second digging into the garlic bread. She held the bread in front of her, showing it to me with a big smile on her face.