Chapter 74: what to choose? (edit)

Anisa pov:

"You did w-what?" I asked in shock. Did I just hear that correctly? No I must've heard it wrong. No way that todoroki would knot me without permission. he always wears condoms. he never forgets. 

"I-I knotted you without permission, and without a condom" he said, lowering his head in shame.

"Please tell me your joking shoto. Please!" I pleaded with him. A tear ran down his face, still his head hung low. Omg he means it! I'm feeling sick, like I have to throw up.

"I'm sorry" shoto Saïd again. standing up I couldn't even look at him. Gripping my hair, I could feel tears starting to form. How could he do this!? What in his right state of mind made him think that this was okay!?

"Anisa Please" he pleaded.

"Stop! I don't want to hear it" I said, still not looking at him. I can't be pregnant! Not in this time! Not in this situation! NOT IN THIS FUCKING BUNKER!

"There is a possibility your not pregnant anisa, because you took all those pills your whole life" katsuki calmly said, walking up to me.

"But there is still a change katsuki! You're gonna see that I'm gonna get pregnant, like I'm in some goddamn y/n story!" I yelled in frustration.

"Would it be that bad?" Shinsou asked. Snapping my head his way, I glared at him. He quickly picked up denki and sãnda, and bolted towards their bedroom. It was now me and my mates in the room.

"But would it be bad? I mean, Hanabi is an angel" izuku said, hiding a bit behind shoto. Taking a deep breath, I pinched the bride of my nose.

"Izu, dear Izu of mine. What are we in?"

"A bunker" he replied.

"And do you like being here?"

"No, but it's to keep us safe"

"And why does it keep us safe?"

"B-because your dad is out there killing students"

"Say that again please"

"Because your dad is out there killing students"

"One more time"

"Uhm, because you dad is killing students"

"Exactly! So why would I want to have a second child, when I'm already protecting one" he gulped, fumbling with his fingers. Not saying another word.

"You're being surprisingly calm anisa." Katsuki Saïd, rubbing my shoulders.

"Oh I'm boiling on the inside katsuki. I'm just not in the mood for another fight" I nervously laughed. leaning against him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Let's just wait a week or two. We Can then go to the doctor to see if you're really pregnant" katsuki proposed. Nodding, I took a deep breath.

Don't Flip. Don't get angry. Don't start another fight. Just keep calm. Take a deep breath. Think about food, food makes you happy!

I kept saying to myself. I may look calm, but I'm fuming on the inside. I really want to yell at my mates, but that won't get me anywhere. I'll just wait until the week is over

And if Im pregnant, I'll kick those guys so hard in the balls, that they can never 'accidentally' knot me and Izu again.

But I don't think I'm pregnant.

*************

Oh I'm definitely pregnant! I've been puking my guts out this entire week! Oh I'm so gonna kill shoto!

We were now walking towards the Doctors post. Apparently there is a doctor here 24/7. Nice that they didn't tell us that. Entering, the doctor pointed towards the chair. Laying down, I couldn't help but fumble with my fingers.

God I'm nervous

"Okay utachi, Lets see if there is a baby in here" the doctor smiled brightly. Why you smiling that big lady? THIS ISNT FUN! Pulling up my shirt, she applied that cold cream. Izu now held my hand, looking at the screen. Also looking, I took a lot of deep breaths. I feel like I'm gonna puke again.

The things on the screen didn't make any sense to me. All I could see were black and white spots. I started to get annoyed, looking away I felt Izu squeeze my hand. Looking up at him, he stared with wide eyes at the screen. Looking as well, I froze.

There it was, a baby.

"Congratulations! You're having twins."

Two baby's.

I'm having...two baby's.

Shoto knocked me up, and now I'm having twins

...

...

Why is my vision turning dark?

Izuku pov:

"Anisa!" Nini fainted after hearing she's having twins. Not gonna lie I would faint to. "Is she gonna be okay!?" I yelled at the doctor. She smiled, nodding her head. Kacchan then picked nini up, bringing her to our dorm.

"And? Is She pregnant?!" Kaminari immediately asked, after we entered the dorm. He froze seeing nini limp in Kacchan arms. "What happened?!"

"She fainted" sho said.

"Was it that bad?" Shinsou now asked, walking in with sãnda in his arms.

"She's pregnant" Kacchan said, laying nini down on the couch. Hanabi crawled on top of her, laying her head down on her chest. She slowly fell asleep to the sound of nini's heartbeat. She's so cute

"But What Made her faint?"

"She's having twins" I said, brushing my fingers through hanabi's hair. Kaminari looked at me wide eyed.

"Twins!?"

"Yes I'm having fucking twins!" Jumping a bit, I saw nini slowly sitting up. Trying not to wake up hanabi. "I'm pregnant with twins, just my fucking luck" she muttered.

"Holy shit star. Could they already see the gender?" Shrugging, she hugged Hanabi close to her, tuning everybody out.

anisa pov:

I'm pregnant with fucking twins. How much more can my life suck? I'm already in danger, and now I have two little motherfuckers running around. And another scary thing... what if they have my quirk? I don't know what I would do if one of them has bloodbending. There life is pretty much over. I mean I'm still judged be most people, and that will never change.

"Anisa?" Snapping out of my thoughts, I looked around. Everybody was looking at me, waiting for an answer I guess.

"What?"

"What are your thoughts? Your mates like it, but what about you? I mean, you're gonna give birth to them, or are you getting an abortion?" Denki asked me, now sitting down on the couch.

Do I want these kids?

"I uhm... I think I want them? I'm not sure yet. We're not in the best situation right now" I awkwardly laughed. Denki then grabbed my hand, squeezing it.

"Star, if you don't want these kids you don't have to. It's not because your mates want them, you should. At the end of the day it's still your body" feeling tears form, I looked down at my lap. Denki pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back.

"Thanks denks"

"No problem star. You were there for me, so I'm returning the favor" I don't know what I would do without denki. He really is my best friend.