Chapter 72: how can they affort this? (edit)

Anisa pov:

I woke up with denki still sleeping, hugging my waist. The kids were playing on their playing mat, with katsuki doing something in the kitchen. How long were we asleep for? 

"Ah your awake" kat smiled at me from the kitchen. Smiling back, I let out a big yawn. Damn, I'm still tired.

"Anything happen last night?" I asked him

"I went to check last night, and most of the students went to the dorms. But there were still a few trying to break the door. The hall is a mess" he sighed.

"Mm what's a mess?" Denki yawned, lifting his head from my waist. Katsuki growled at denki, making denki shiver.

"Stop hugging my mate dunce face!" Katsuki growled. Denki just growled back, hugging me some more. "I'll kill you dunce face!" Kat yelled.

"Stop yelling Kacchan!" Izu groaned, now sitting up. His hair was completely disheveled. Shinsou and shoto also started waking up. "What were you two talking about?"

"I was telling anisa that the hall is a mess, but the chaos calmed down" katsuki explained, sipping some coffee. Where did he even get that?

"Kat, where did you get that coffee?" I asked, basically drooling at the thought of a nice cup of coffee. I need some caffeine right now.

"I went to explore last night, and I found the store with all the food. People were already fighting over the food, so I got as much as I could" kat explained, holding the box with enough food for 4 days with the amount of people in this room.

My blood started boiling, people are acting like we're in a fucking zombie apocalypse! Soon there are gonna be fucking riots! And it's only been one fucking day!

"This is getting fucking ridiculous!" I yelled, grabbing my phone. Thanks to hawks, I have nezu's number. Calling that fucking mouse, I waited.

"Hello?" I heard Nezu say on the other side of the line.

"Hi Nezu, it's me anisa utachi" I said with a fake happy voice.

"Ah utachi! Why did you call?"

"mmmm I don't know maybe because YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!"

"..."

"You really believe that shoving 500 something students in a bunker will all be okay!? And then to lock us in without a single explanation!"

"Did something happen?"

"Did something happen?" I mocked him, making the kids laugh. Even denki snickered. "Of course something happened you snake food! Students are panicking because we are locked in here! They are already hamstering food, so now there is barely any food left!"

"What do you want us to do utachi?" I swear I will drag this mouse through the phone, and beat the living shit out of him.

"I WANT YOU TO HELP US! People are scared! You just lock us here without telling us anything! Send a pro hero or something, so they can fucking help us! Because before you know it, there will be more deaths then what my dad did!"

Tears started streaming down my face at this point. I'm scared, I'm scared for my mates, for my friends, for Hanabi. The second a riot breaks out here, it will be a war zone. We can't get out, how are we gonna be able to protect ourself.

"I'll see what I can do utachi"

"No, you're just gonna do it! No 'I'll see what I can do'!" And with that I hung up the phone. Groaning loudly, I let Myself fall to the ground, crying. Izu ran up to me, hugging me from behind while releasing some calming pheromones.