Chapter 47: taking care of eri (edit)

Anisa pov:

"I just have to call aizawa first okay?" I asked eri, she nodded fumbling with her dress.

"Utachi?! Is there a problem with eri?!" he asked in a panic

"No sensei, I was just wondering if I can take eri to the dorms, so she can take a shower and put on some new clothes"

"Y-you got her to talk?"

"Yes, so whoever that therapist is, fire their ass."

"But how?"

"I just talked about Izuku, she really admires him"

"Good to know. Yeah go get her a bath and new clothes. That should make her feel at home more"

"Will do sensei"

"Utachi?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you"

"No problem"

Hanging up the phone, i put it in my back pocket. Walking back to the couch, I crouched down in front of eri.

"Let's go get you some new clothes and a bath" she nodded, gently grabbing my hand.

Eri stuck to my hip the entire journey to the dorms. She was curious about what was around her, but when people came she coward away. Finally arriving at the dorms, i take her inside to the common room. I can't bring eri into the common room when everybody is there. She's gonna panic.

I need momo, she's gonna make some new clothes but I can't see her. Come on she's the tallest girl here! How can I not see her?!

"Katsuki!"

"Karaoke box?" Kat was just about to walk into the common room. He can get momo for me. Kat walked towards me, making eri tense beside me. Giving him a signal to back away a bit, he did.

"Hey kat, this is eri and she needs some new clothes. Can you maybe get momo for me? I don't have her number for some reason, and the common room is to busy for eri" he smiled at me before crouching down.

"Hey eri, I'm Bakugou katsuki, but you can call me kat if you want. I'm one of Anisa's mates." He held his hand out towards her, eri still holding my like her life depended on it.

"Its Okay eri, he won't hurt you"

"Mate, like izuku?" she softly asked. 

"Yes izuku is also my mate" kat smiled at her. she gave my legs a little squeeze, before shaking Katsuki's hand.

Yes making more progress!

"I'll go get momo"  he walked away, leaving me and eri in the hallway. Crouching down in front of eri, I gently took her hands.

"Now momo is gonna come here and measure you, so that your clothes will fit juuuust right" I smiled at her, But she still didn't smile. But we will get their.

"She's not gonna hurt you okay, she's here to protect you" she gave a little nod, just when momo walked in.

"Hey eri, I'm momo. I'm just gonna measure you okay?" Eri gave a little nod. Momo started measuring her, and eri held my hand the entire time. When momo was done she made the clothes for us. When she gave them we walked to my dorm.

"Well eri this is my room. You can explore if you want, I'll go get your bath ready"

Okay let's get it cozy for her. Grabbing some fake candles, I placed them all around the bathroom. Making sure that the water is the perfect temperature, I put in some shampoo with tropical scent. It always calms down Izu, so maybe it will help eri. the only thing illuminating the bathroom are the fake candles.