Chapter 70: Now you take action!? (edit)

Anisa pov:

Its been a few months since the attacks from my dad. More and more students all around Japan got kidnapped, and found back dead. We all didn't feel safe anymore at school. We all had the same question.

'Who's next?'

My mates and I have been guarding Hanabi like a hawk. We didn't let anybody look after her, except denki. Izu also trusted Uraraka but I didn't. Not trying to be rude, but if one of my dad minions got to her, she would loose badly. Katsuki trusted Kirishima and tetsutetsu, and I don't really know how to feel.

Like I trust them, but I don't know if I trust my daughters life with them. And I definitely don't trust yuri. She may be my best friend, but she sucks at taking care of kids.

One time I let her babysit Hanabi, and when I came back I saw Hanabi crying and yuri yelling at her. Apparently hanabi took some of her pocky, and Yuri flipped. It took katsuki, Kirishima and sero to hold me back from smashing Yuri's face in. Like she made my baby cry over some damn pocky SHE DIDN'T EVEN BUY! I bought those, so not only did she make my baby cry, but she also ate my fucking food!

We haven't been getting a lot of lessons, seeing that pro hero's are constantly fighting and investigating the crimes my dad minions are doing. The pro hero's are stressing, but so are we. We aren't getting the proper training and lessons we need to become a hero. The hero's get barely any sleep, and are overworked. And they still haven't found a lead on Why students are getting killed.

"Utachi! Have you seen ojiro?! Please tell me you've seen him!" Hagakure grabbed me tightly, shaking.

"I'm sorry, I haven't seen him" she frantically ran around, asking people the same question. I hope ojiro is okay, he's a good guy. He's probably at school already.

"He's probably at school already" Mina hugged her. She sniffed, probably nodding. We all headed towards the school, Izu and denki in the middle, cause they were holding sãnda and Hanabi.

Entering our class room, Izu and denki placed the baby's in the little play corner we made. Sitting down we all waited for aizawa. We don't know if he will show up, but we didn't get a massage he isn't coming either.

"Morning class" a tired voice said from the door. Aizawa walked in, huge bags under his eyes.

"So class we-" Aizawa started explaining what we were gonna learn today, but I couldn't really focus. I kept on hearing this rattling sound above me. Looking at the ceiling, I saw one of the ceiling plates shake. Not a minute later, part of the ceiling fell to the ground, something following behind.

Screams and cries filled the room. I could feel two arms around me, protecting me from the rumble. Katsuki was hovering above me, trying to swat away the smoke. Hearing hanabi cry, made my instinct run wild.

I need to find my child!

"Where's hanabi!?" I yelled

"Sãnda! Hanabi!" I heard denki yell.

"Denki is hanabi with you!?" Izu yelled in a panic.

"yes she's with me! She's safe. I can't see anything though!" Using my siren voice, I made the smoke disappear. There wasn't a lot of rumble on the floor, just a few parts of the ceiling. Looking up I screamed. More people in our class started screaming, after seeing what I saw.

(this part can be a bit gruesome)

There was Ojiro, hanging from the ceiling, dead. His tail was completely cut of, but it fell with a disgusting smack on the floor. His eyes were missing, leaving dark empty sockets. there were cuts all across his body. His feet were at the brink of tearing of his body. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and on his stomach was carved 'who's next?'. His throat was slit, making the blood drip on the floor.

I have the feeling I have to throw up

Using my blood bending, I could tell the blood was fresh, seeing that it was easier to bend. He hasn't been killed that long ago. But how did somebody get him there? Is somebody in the vents!? My thoughts were interrupted by hagakure cries and screams.

(gruesome-ish part over)

"NOOOOO!" she cried, running up to ojiro's body. The rope snapped, making his body fall to the ground. Hagakure hugged his corpse, sobbing.

"NO! you can't leave me! please nooo" her cries shook me to my core. I hate it, I hate it cause I've been through this a lot. Seeing people I love die. But my mate? I can't imagine what's she's going through.

"Iida get nezu" Aizawa ordered, Iida nodded running away. Mina hugged Hagakure from behind, while aizawa wrapped Ojiro in his scarf.

"No stop! please don't" Hagakure cried, trying to take of the scarf. Tears started streaming down my face, making katsuki pull me in a hug. Denki was sobbing as well, holding sãnda and hanabi. Ojiro was a good friend of denki, denki always stroked his tail.

Looking at Aizawa, I saw tears forming in his eyes. He was muttering to himself, something along the line of 'another one lost, another one of my children I couldn't safe'. first satou, now Ojiro. Nezu walked in with Iida, ushering us all out of the classroom. We were all ordered to go to the cafeteria.

Hagakure was aloud to stay, together with mina. Holding Izu's hand tightly, I couldn't help but look around constantly. 

"Nini nobody is here"

"You don't now that!" I spat at him. They got ojiro on school property, who said the killer left? Sitting down on a chair, I turned towards hanabi. The rumble fell really close towards the play corner, making rumble pieces fall on the kids. They weren't hurt bad, but they did get a few cuts.

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your powers shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine

Using my siren voice, I made the cuts heal Doing the same with sãnda, we all sat and waited. Other classes were also evacuated to the cafeteria. I think we waited for 30 minutes, before nezu and the teachers came. Hagakure and mina following.

"So most of you don't know, but a student got killed on school property" Nezu said. I could hear hagakure cry again. I don't really like her, but I do feel bad for her. Losing your mates must hurt.

"We have no choice but to put you all in the UA bunkers!" Bunkers? UA has bunkers? what for? and why didn't they use them before?

"What do you mean with bunkers?" A random student asked.

"They are underground bunkers we build if something like this would happen. It's to protect all of you." 

"What about our lessons!?" Iida asked, making me groan. People are dying, and this motherfucker thinks about school.

"You will be getting no lessons. You can study on your own, that's fine. But there will be no teachers in the bunkers. You guys also won't be separated into classes. mates can stay together." This made yuri hug tamaki tightly.

"Families are getting informed, cause you will be staying in the bunkers for a while! everything will be provided for you, just ask." That fucking mouse smiled. Seeing him smile made my blood boil.

"So you want to fucking tell me, you had this bunker all this fucking time! And you inform us now!" I yelled in anger, standing up.

"It's time for us to take action utachi, this can't go on any longer" the mouse smiled again.

"So a fucking student, A FRIEND! had to die for you to take action!?" Angry pheromones started filling the room, seeing that a lot of students agreed. Nezu just rubbed his face in annoyance.

"Everybody go pack your bags! take as much as you can to make it comfortable, you're gonna be there for a while" present mic said, trying to keep us calm. But I could tell he was angry as well.

Taking hanabi, we all walked towards the dorms. Setting hanabi down on the bed, we started packing. We took all our clothes, books, video games, LED lights (to make it cozy), necessities and toys for hanabi. In total we had 7 huge suitcases. Luckily two were those fancy suitcase, that follow you, so you don't have to pull it.

Time to go to the bunker!