Chapter 12: she did what? (edit)

Izuku pov:

"WHAT!" I yelled while pulling my arm away from uraraka. "Are you out of your mind!? You can't just say that shinsou will be the only one coming, and then ganging up on her! She'll hate us more!" I yelled at her in surprise.

We can't do this! She'll just run away again. She'll never trust us again! I want her back, not make her hate us more! How could everybody agree to this!? This is crazy!

"Damn deku you're mumbling again" Kacchan said while bumping his shoulder against mine.

"I agree with deku,we can't gang up on her like that! She'll never trust us again!" Kacchan yelled in frustration.

"Wow IT must be true if bakugou agrees with Midoriya" sero said.

"We Can hide in the bushes." Mina deadpanned.

I don't know why, but everybody agreed to this. The only one not agreeing were me, Kacchan, todo, and shinsou. This is such a stupid idea! Does nobody see that!?

"I don't think this is such a smart idea. I texted her for the reason that I could talk to her" shinsou said annoyed. "I'm not doing this if everybody is coming!"

Denki then walked over to him hugging him. "Please shin, please for me." he said with puppy eyes.

Ooooeeeeh smart one denki, you gave him those puppy eyes only omegas can do. Shinsou was having an inner battle with himself but agreed in the end.

TRAITOR!

We all started walking to the park. My hands were shaking to entire way. What if she yells? What if she never goes back to UA! What if she stops because of us!? Upon arriving we stopped by the gate. Jirou used her earphone jacks to locate were exactly utachi was.

When she found the location we all walked to it. Utachi was sitting on the edge of a water fountain. Shinsou walked up to her while we hid in the bushes.

Much to my dismay.

Anisa pov:

Sitting at the park I was waiting for shinsou. He wanted to talk to me for some reason. He probably wanna talk about the class, I mean they had class with midnight so she probably told them everything. I'm not mad at midnight. At least the class listens to her, they won't even listen to me.

But it's already to late.

I'm only a villain in People their eyes. My class hates me, the other classes hate me. Heck their are so many hero's that don't believe me, others just didn't want my internship because of their reputation. And yeah fatgum let me intern, but I can't stay at fatgum forever.

Maybe I should be a villain, join the LOV. That would be a slap in the face for some people.
I could just ask dabi if I cou-

"Hey utachi" looking up I saw shinsou standing there with a tired smile. Smiling back I stand up to give him a hug. Shinsou was beside Yuri the only one that kept contact with me. He's the only one I trust at the moment, yuri included.

He hugged me back while rubbing my back. "How have you been?" He asked me.

"Tired"

"You don't have the right to say that to me" we both started laughing at this. Hugging him closer I started to smell something. It smelled really familiar, like honey lemon.

He smelled like denki!

"Why do you smell like denki?" Shinsou stiffed at this. Pulling back I started grinning at him. "Are you and kami mates?"

"M-maybe" he whispers but I could hear him perfectly.

"Omg Omg Omg, I'm so happy for you!" I said while jumping in his arms. He almost lost his balance making us almost fall in the water.

"Gosh utachi You're happy" he said with a small smile

"Of course I'm happy! You found your mate!" I said while smiling brightly at him.

"Anyway we are not here to talk about my relation ship with denki" shinsou stated.

"Omg you guys are on first name basis" I squealed. He just flicked my forehead. that hurt.

"When are you Coming back to school?" he asked. This is gonna be awkward.

....

"Utachi?"

"I quit UA"

...

"WHAT!"

"Bakugou! Come back!"

Bakugou?

(Sorry for the short chapter😉)