Chapter 38: Wakey wakey (edit)

Anisa pov:

"I-Izu?"

"YES, yes it's me! You're awake, you're finally awake!" He yelled in excitement, crying while holding my hand. My vision was still a bit blurry, but I could see the green color of izu's hair next to me.

"Doctor!" I heard todoroki yell. I then saw another figure walk to the other side of my bed. I could tell it was bakugou by the way his hair, It's so spikey.

"Bakugou?" I groaned.

"Yes it's me karaoke box" He chuckled while holding my hand.

"Ah you're awake Utachi" An unknown voice said. It was probably the doctor.

"Well no shit doc, don't you have eyes or something!" Bakugou sneered. Squeezing his hand, I saw him glaring at me. But his gaze quickly softened.

"C-calm down B-bakugou" I said with a weak smile. My vision was getting sharper, making me see the playful smirk on bakugou's face.

"Still telling me to calm down, aren't ya karaoke box"

"You don't listen to anyone else dipshit"

"And I listen to you?"

"You calmed down didn't you" I grinned, making him chuckle.

"Good to see that you're able to talk utachi. I'm just gonna check your vitals, can you step aside sir?" Bakugou just glared at him, but eventually left, standing next to todoroki.

"Hey todoroki" I smiled at him.

"Hey utachi" He smiled back. He was holding in his tears I could tell. When he is holding in his tears he releases his quirk a bit. I could see little snowflakes floating in the air.

"Everything seems fine, but we suggest you staying a day longer just to make sure" The doctor said before leaving.

"Great another day in the hospital... I'm so lucky" I joked, but I didn't hear an response. Looking at my mates I saw them looking at me guilty. "You guys okay?"

"We're so sorry nini!" Izu started sobbing.Tears started streaming down todoroki and bakugou's face as well.

"W-we didn't mean to hurt you utachi"

"Seeing you lay there... I-"

the room was now filled with sad pheromones. Shit I don't know what do do when people are crying. What do I do? give them pudding? I DON'T KNOW!

"I-I'ts okay guys, really"

"NO IT'S NOT! you almost died nini, all because of us. All because we were selfish pricks!" Izu yelled while gripping the bed sheets.

(If you want anisa to and up with shinsou and denki, check out my story 'my second chance in love' for an alternative ending)

"Yeah you guys were being selfish not gonna lie" I deadpanned, making them all look up at me. "Don't look at me like that, y'all know it's true" They all nodded their head, keeping their heads down in shame.

" I just don't understand why you guys rejected me" Crossing my arms, I see them looking at me in surprise.

"We were fools utachi. We promise you, we will love you from now on" Bakugou said, squeezing my hand. taking my hand away, he had a hurtful expression. Do they really think i'll forgive them this easily

"Please forgive us" Todoroki pleaded

"Why? Why would I forgive you when you couldn't even forgive me?! Maybe I should reject you! Let's see how much you like that!" I snapped at him.