Chapter 82: say goodbye to momma (edit)

Anisa pov:

A whole year has passed. We've been in this fucking bunker for a whole year now. Hanabi is now 2, and yuki and kaji are both 1. Christmas was a bit weird though, celebrating it in a bunker. But we had fun none the less, we used the chocolate fountain again and the kids had a blast.

"Momma! Cookie!" Kaji pointed towards the cookie tin. Putting the chicken tenders in the oven, I shook my head No at him.

"No kaji, No cookie. Dinner first" kaji did not like this, cause he started to stomp his feet in anger, giving a demonic screech.

"Why is Kaji stomping?" Shoto asked, grabbing some water from the fridge.

"Cookie!" Kaji pouted at shoto, pointing at the tin. He hugged shoto's leg tightly, still pointing at the tin. Shoto looked at me, and I shook my head no. Shoto is not giving him a cookie before dinner. After dinner okay, but not before.

"Dinner first kaji" Kaji started screaming again, now laying on the floor. Yuki then came waddling in, looking confused at Kaji.

"Momma!" Yuki pointed at Kaji. He looked so confused, it's really cute.

"I know Yuki. Kaji is being a drama queen" I laughed, making yuki giggle. Kaji shot up, waddling over to my leg. He then started shaking my leg, while screaming at me. He does not like being called a drama queen. Picking up Kaji, I started to kiss all over his face, his anger turning into giggles.

"Are we gonna eat yummy French fries, and chicken tenders?" I asked, blowing a raspberry on his stomach. Kaji started cheering, clapping his hands in excitement. Yuki then walked up to my leg, pulling on it to be picked up. Placing Kaji on the counter, I picked up yuki, doing the exact same thing I did to Kaji.

"Hey karaoke box, need help cooking?" Katsuki asked, walking in the kitchen. Now you want to help? When everything's done? Asshole.

"Nah it's just chicken tenders and fries, no need for help in that"

"Only that? No salad?" Katsuki raised an eyebrow at me.

"A salad!? Gross" I grimaced. Who likes salad? Bunny's that is.

"We got to have something healthy anisa" he rubbed his face.

"We can have fruit for dessert. We don't always have to eat healthy katsuki." I sighed. If it was for katsuki, their wouldn't be any candy or chips in the cabinets. He wants the kids to eat healthy, while I'm giving them some candy or a cookie once in a while. Like they don't have to eat healthy all the fucking time.

"Anisa" he groaned.

"If you want a fucking salad, go make one. Just stop complaining." I sighed, placing Kaji back on the ground. Kaji and yuki then both ran to the living room, probably to play with hanabi and sãnda.

"The kids really need to eat more healthy, this isn't good for them" katsuki leaned against the kitchen counter, his hands in his pockets.

"They already eat healthy, they don't need to eat healthy every day." Katsuki then opened the cabinets, pointing at all the food inside of it.

"This is all junk"

"They don't eat that all in one day. We just buy multiple things, so that they can have a choice in what they want. And a lot of stuff is denki's" I shrugged.

"Have you seen sãnda? She's like super hyperactive because of all the sugar Denki is feeding her"

"Sãnda isn't our child katsuki, denki and Shinsou raise her how they want. We got No say in that" I said, grabbing the plates.