Chapter 22: training camp (edit)

Anisa pov:

"I miss tamaki!" Yuri whined while leaning into my side. ugh not this again.

"Then why did you mark him before we left?" Petting her hair. We are now on the bus heading to the training camp. And yuri marked tamaki the night before we left, making her miss her omega. She's such an idiot sometimes. Like who does that!?

I aced the test though, so that means no extra lessons during camp. PARTY!!!!!!

"Because I love him!" She muffled into my side. Couldn't she wait like i don't know, 5 fucking days to mark him? like is it so hard to wait 5 days?

"Thats sound like a you problem" I shrugged making Yuri slap Me against my stomach.

"Are we there yet!?" Denki started whining above me. He was a seat behind me, so he stood up to hover above me.

"Denki we just left, it hasn't even been 10 minutes yet" I told him while looking up, booping his nose. Denki and shinsou apologized to me the day we had the test.

Denki apparently couldn't hang out with me that one week because he started his heat, and his heats take about a week. The next week shinsou got his rut unexpectedly. They were a little embarrassed to say that they basically couldn't hang out because they were having sex constantly for 2 weeks straight.

I accepted their apology and we're on good terms again. I understand how annoying heats and ruts can get. I mean hell the amount of times I had to stay at Yuri's place for a week because hawks his heat lined up with dabi's rut. but I still find it annoying that they couldn't tell me. Denki always tells his sex life to me, so I find it weird that he didn't that time.

"Hey utachi, are you on good terms again with Izu and his mates?" Shinsou asked while hovering above Yuri's seat.

"Izu apologized to me, and todoroki just followed izu. Bakugou is still a bit snappy about me yelling at his mate, but understood where I was coming from" I said. 

Izu came crying to me after the test was done, apologizing like crazy. Todoroki even gave me this big plushie of an otter as a sorry present. Otter's are my favorite animal so I was really happy with it. I was also not aloud to decline the present, because it was bought with endeavor's credit card. Bakugou also apologized but made it very clear, that if I ever yell at Izu again he will kill me. He then gave me a hug, but it soon became a group hug, cause Izu pulled todoroki with us in the hug.

"I still can't understand how you forgave them so easily anisa, I wouldn't" yuri said, getting a a smack from Shinsou.

"I just don't want to fight with them anymore, it's tiring" I sighed. Yuri muttered something but I couldn't hear it.

"That's great! No more fights in class!" Denki celebrated by taking out his bucket of sweets he bought for the camp. Sharing it with me and yuri, and of course shinsou.

****************

"Out everybody, bathroom break!" Aizawa yelled. Getting out of the bus, there was nothing but forest. Uhm I know one thing, I'm not gonna pee in the bushes!

"Omg It's the wild wild pussycats!" Izu squealed beside me making me look back. There were 3 of the 4 members of the wild wild pussycats.

After their little speech about the camp, the ground crumbled underneath us making us fall. Quickly making two gashes in my back, I used my bloodbending to make a pair of wings. Grabbing yuri, I made us land softly on the ground.

"Thanks bitch, for not letting me fall" yuri said while punching my arm playfully.

"I mean I didn't want to, buuuut you would've burned my ass if i didn't" shaking at the memory of yuri burning my ass, cause mirko was again at my house and I didn't invite her over.

"You were thinking about the Mirko situation didn't you" She grinned at me.

"Well duh, You went all crazy on me!"

"Then invite me over when she's there!"

"Guys! keep your head in the game!" Me and Yuri looked back to kirishima pointing at this weird looking ass monster. Oh shit, training started.

**************

"I'm exhausted!" Mina yelled while leaning on Sero for support. We were in that damn forest for 8 fucking hours! I feel like dead. I can't feel my fricking legs!

Todoroki even had to carry izu because he could barely walk. Walking to the cabin I got this pain shoot through my leg, making me drop to the ground. fuck that hurts. holding my leg, I hissed in pain. 

"Hey karaoke box! are you okay?" Bakugou asked while crouching down beside me. Nodding my head I tried to stand up, but I got another pain shooting down my leg, making me drop to the floor again.

"tsk weakling!" he sneered at me, he then bend over in front of me. "come on jump! I don't got all day" grabbing his shoulder I climb onto his back. Walking to the cabin we see Aizawa and a member for the wild wild pussycats standing their.

"Wow, you guys took a long time! We would've done it in 2 hours! But you're here to learn" she smiled. I didn't feel like smiling though, I'm in fucking pain!

"Food is ready for you guys, but the other days you will be cooking yourself!" We then all walked to the dining area. Bakugou then sat me down, after that he sat down beside me, with izu and todoroki in front of us.

"Gosh i am so hungry, i could eat a cow!" I groaned while shoving food in my mouth. Izu eagerly nodded while downing a big glass of water. first day and it was a shit day. and now they wanna make us train all day and then cook for ourselves. This is some bullshit.

**************

"Gosh that was delicious! but I need a shower right now!" standing up I took my dirty dishes to the washing area. After that I went to take a shower.

"Hey Utachi, all of us girls are going to the hot spring. wanna join!" Uraraka asked me after I was done showering.

"Sure" Wrapping a towel around my body, we went to the hot spring. Stepping into the hot spring I immediately felt relaxed. This hot water is really helping my aching body! Their was this big wall dividing us from the boys.

"Gosh this feels so good!" Mina squealed in the water, Mina was really showing her body, like the fucking queen she is!

"Utachi I wondered, your quirk is siren voice, but can you also turn into a siren? like do you have a mermaid tale?" tsuyu asked while holding uraraka in a tight hug.

"I actually can, I can also breath for a couple of minutes under water. I just don't use it that much" After I told that they all demanded me on showing my tail. Transforming my tail they all looked in amazement.

It wasn't a full tail, you could still see my legs. It's a translucent blue tail that glows a bit in the water. I barely use it cause I don't have to use it. I will never be an ocean hero. I'm terrified of the ocean. This is just a cool party trick.

"OMG that's so cool!!" hagakure yelled. To be fair I had no clue were she was. She could show me her boobs for all I know, it's not like I would see it. like how does she have sex with ojiro? Do they paint her body she he knows where her cooch and her boobs are? Does his dick disappear and reappear like a rabbit in a hat?

"Utachi what happened to your back!" Momo asked concerned. Oh yeah they can see my scares now.

"My father is bloodhound remember, I was abused when I was a kid. I can heal things with my siren voice, but I was to weak to heal when these happened. Oh well it's in the past" I shrugged. Some of them looked sad, while others mad or disgusted.

"You guys I'm okay I swear"

"You shouldn't be okay with them, he should be in jail!" Yuri yelled. Bitch we went over this already!

"I know Yuri. Hawks and some other pro hero's are working day and night to find him. He'll be caught".

At least I hope so.