Chapter 9: meeting tamaki (edit)

yuri pov:

It's been a week since the sport festival and it was time to go back to school. We got a week of because of the incident.

I tried to talk with Anisa the first two days, but she wouldn't talk... or open the fucking door, so I just left her alone for the time being. But I've heard from Hawks that she came out of her room, I'll visit her later.

Walking in class I saw that majority of my classmates were already there. Walking in everybody turned their heads to me. well shit. Going to my seat I sat down. Dominant pheromones started filling the class. you got to be kidding me!

"Okay to the person releasing these nasty ass pheromones, can you stop?!" I said while turning around in my seat. Looking around I notice that all the omegas are wearing a mask so the pheromones won't effect them.

did they plan this?

"You knew" Sero said to me

"Know what?" I asked

"Don't act dumb! you knew that Utachi is a villain and you hid it from us!" Mina said backing Sero up. aren't they suppose to be anisa her good friends?

"Yes i knew that she's the DAUGHTER of a villain! she's not a villain, her fucking dad is!" at this point I started releasing my own dominant pheromones.

"I don't believe that! you're just helping her give information to villains!" this is getting ridiculous, i mentally facepalmed.

"you guys are spewing bullshit!"

"Were is she then huh?" sero yelled.

"At home to afraid to show her fucking face after all the shit that's been said about her on the internet! There are literally people out side of school right now protesting to arrest her!How would you be!" I yelled as I stood up.

"Maybe she should be arrested" Momo said.

"Maybe you should die" I growled at her. I swear I'm surrounded by idiots. They are anisa her friends, and they turned on her faster then the flash! All they do is listen to the media. Heck, aizawa believes anisa, our fucking teacher does. But nobody in the class will listen to that.

"Bakugou you're being really quiet right now, considering she almost killed you" Kirishima said while crossing his arms.

"huh? Oh uhm, yeah I don't think she's a villain." Everybody was quiet at this point. thank. you.bakugou!

"WHAT?! She almost killed you" Iida yelled.

"And? You guys weren't their directly fighting her. I think I've said something, I don't know but she was acting like I wasn't there. Like I was a totally different person. I've never seen her like that. And I've sparred with her like a 100 times." Bakugou said while looking down at his desk.

"I agree with Bakugou. When I cooled her down she was sobbing in my arms saying how sorry she is, and that she isn't a villain. she even cried cause she hurt bakugou" Todoroki said.

"See! If they believe me why can't you guys?! Denki you're her best friend! don't you believe her?" I yelled at Denki. He just looked at me guilty. He probably believes anisa but the rest of the bakusquad is stopping him.

"Don't bring him into this!" Kirishima yelled at me standing in front of denki.

"You guys are being ridiculous. What has she ever done to you guys huh?! She was always there to help you guys, ALWAYS! and you pay her back like this?". the whole class looked guilty at me. But I'm nothing with just guilty looks.

"You guys don't even know her goddamn story, and here you are judging her! If only you knew what shes been through, then you would act differently!" I was fuming at this point.