chapter 35: Mom? (edit)

Izuku pov;

"she's okay. the surgery was successful" The nurse said, making me tear up in happiness. she's gonna be okay. 

"Why did she even have to get surgery?" Kacchan asked trying to keep his voice down.

"She had a stab wound on her lower back. Her vitals weren't damaged luckily" Wrapping my arms around sho's waist, I started to silently cry. I'm so happy she's okay.

"C-can we see her?" I asked sniffing.

"You can go see her but I have to say, she's in coma." Excuse me what now?

"COMA!" Kacchan yelled, releasing angry pheromones. "How the fuck is she in a coma?!"

"S-sir please stop releasing these pheromones, O-or I'll have to call security" she said bearing her neck. She's an omega.

"Kat please stop" Sho said, squeezing Kacchans shoulder.

"She got a severe injury to the head, we don't know when she'll wake up" The nurse said,

"Can you show us her room?" I asked. She nodded before leading her to Nini's room.

Walking in I immediately dropped to my knees sobbing. nini was laying there with bandages and stitches all around her body. Her skin was even turning purple in some places, bruises forming. Skin that wasn't purple was ghostly white. She looked so lifeless, it hurts. Why didn't she let us help her fight that villain?!

"T-this is o-our f-fault!" I said between sobs. Kacchan walked up to me with tears in his eyes. He then hugged me, trying to release some calming pheromones.

Standing up I tried to walk to the bed when the door slammed open. Shigaraki and Dabi running in. Me, Sho and Kacchan immediately stood ready to fight.

Why the hell are those two here, isn't she suffering enough!? Why is even the LOV here? 

As soon as Shigaraki saw us he started growling at us.

"Get the hell away from my daughter!" He yelled at us, removing his gloves. Dabi had his flames ready to attack

Daughter? What do they mean with daughter? 

"The fuck! Utachi isn't your fucking daughter!" Kacchan yelled at them, making them growl even harder at us.

"Tomu, Touya!" Hawks yelled running in. Seeing us standing there he started growling at us as well. He then ran up to us pushing us away to get to nini.

"Nugget! hey nugget wake up! anisa, what happened, why won't you wake up?! " He sobbed, hugging nini. Shigaraki and dabi then pushed us away. Dabi hugged Hawks from behind, while Shigaraki was on the other side of the bed, holding nini hand with his glove.

"Ummi, I failed you I couldn't keep her safe" He sobbed harder.

"S-she's in a coma" I half whispered.

"Why the hell is she in a fucking coma!" Dabi yelled at us, making me whimper

"Why do you even care?" Sho said, having his fire ready to attack

"Cause she's my fucking daughter you fucktard!"

"Since when?" I asked them. This is so confusing. So nini is hawks his biological daughter? That just doesn't make sense. Cause that would mean nini should have a quirk similar to hawks dabi. And seeing hawks his age doesn't match with nini's. That would mean hawks gave birth to nini when he was 8 years old. and why does bloodhound care so much for nini then if...

"Since we three adopted her" Shigaraki said with tears streaming down his face. I didn't know nini was adopted, why didn't she tell us? never mind I already now the answer to that.

"There they are! these two villains just ran in!" The nurse yelled while pointing at them. security walking in with her.

"Tomura shigaraki, Dabi you two are under arrest" The security guy walked up to them but was stopped by hawks his feather.

"Dare to come near them and I will kill you. They are my mates and the parents of Utachi" Hawks sternly said.

"B-but hawks?"

"GET OUT!" the security guy then ran out of the room, leaving the nurse with us.

"Nurse, when will she wake up?" Dabi said with tears in his eyes. The nurse hid behind Kacchan, scared of the two villains in the room.

"W-we don't K-know. Shes very very weak, we think it's because of her mate ma-"

"The hell is wrong with her mate mark?!" Hawks yelled standing up. oh boy. Please don't look.

"W-well, two a-are fading away" The nurse said cowering in the corner.

oh no.

Hawks looked at his mates before pulling away the blanket. Lifting nini's hospital gown they all looked shocked at her marks. Mine was still intact, but the other two were almost completely gone.

"Why.the fuck. are.they.fading?! TELL ME!!" Shigaraki yelled at us.

"We uhm... rejected her" Kacchan said looking away in shame. Sho doing the same. Dabi then walked up to Sho grabbing him by the collar, lifting him up.

"You got a lot of fucking nerve rejecting her. Why the fuck did you do it!?" Dabi growled at Sho.

"We were tired of her lying..."

"So you fucking reject her!? You do know that the person that gets rejected always dies right?!" We all looked shocked at him. I thought they just got depressed, not that they die!! I mean being depressed is also bad, but dying!?

"..." Sho had tears in his eyes now. He couldn't even look dabi in the eyes.

"My daughter could die because of your stupid fucking mistake!"

"Who says it was a mistake!" Kacchan stated.I know he didn't mean it, but it's just Kacchan being kacchan.

"I hope it was a fucking mistake, cause help me god I will burn every part of your fucking body until you can't even remember your own fucking name because of the pain" Dabi glared at Kacchan making him gulp.

"L-let's stop yelling everybody, t-this won't help nini" I said but quickly coward away when I got three people glare at me.

"You two are gonna fix this" Shigaraki said to my mates, pointing to nini's mate marks.

"How?"

"By a blood ritual"

oh shit

Anisa pov:

Why is it so dark in here? Am I dead? is this hell? I thought hell would be a little bit more... red.

"Hellow, anybody home?" I yelled, but I just heard my echo. "Damn I'm alone... again" I sighed.

What even happened? all I can remember is fighting that asshole, and then everything turned black.

Oh yeah and I got stabbed because of him. That bitch really stabbed me! That pussy, couldn't even fight with just his quirk. No he had to use a knife. And he called me weak? ha what a joke.

I hope my mates are okay though. That must of been a scary fight they had to see.

Why am I even thinking that, they wanted to fucking reject me! They probably just felt bad after seeing me fight that asshole. They don't care about me. If they cared they wouldn't of rejected me. yeah, they don't care.

Or do they?

Nah they probably didn't even come see me in the hospital. They are just happy I'm dead. They finally got rid of me now. Maybe I'm better of dead anyways. Not like anybody cares. Hawks, dabi and shiggy would. yuri, denki and shinsou as well. I'm sorry guys. I'll miss you

"I like big butts and I cannot lie" I started singing out of boredom. I thought hell would be a bit more fun. You now having party's with satan and shit.

"hihi"

"Oh hell to the fucking no! Whoever is their I have the power of god and anime on my side, so don't fuck with me!" I yelled while getting ready to fight.

"I'm happy to know that my daughter is so cultured. My parenting was successful" I heard a familiar voice laugh.

"M-mom?"