Chapter 78: pool time (edit)

Anisa pov:

Gosh the week has been going by so slow. We've done everything their possible is to do in this fucking bunker. We went to the pool, to the cinema. We got some art supplies, and made some art works with sãnda and hanabi. I may or may not have gotten another toy at the sex shop. We got the kids some of those big kind of legos. We made a shit tone of cupcakes, and decorated them. We played like 10 different fucking board games!

We've done everything!

And here I am now, laying on the couch bored out of my mind. Hanabi wanted me to play with the wooden blocks with her. But I can only build a tower and push it so many times.

"Momma!" Hanabi whined, grabbing my sleeve.

"What baby?" I groaned in the pillow.

"Pool!" She whined, tugging at my sleeve. Out of all days, she picked today to go to the pool!? Its not like I don't want to go, but I have the baby's right now. Shinsou, shoto and katsuki are watching this romantic movie in the cinema we have here, and Izu is training.

"No hanabi, we can't go to the pool" I stroked her cheek, but she just pouted.

"Pool!"

"No baby, we can't go. Your brothers are to small to go swimming" her lip started trembling, big tears filling her eyes.

"P-pool!" She cried, letting her head fall on the couch. Picking her up, I layed her on top of me. Gently running my fingers through her hair, I started humming my moms lullaby.

"Oh? Why is Hanabi crying?" Denki asked, stepping out of the room in only a towel. He decided on staying, seeing that he and sãnda needed a shower. And he doesn't like romantic movies, just like me.

"She wants to go to the pool, but we can't cause Kaji and yuki aren't big enough for that" I explained to him. He nodded, drying of sãnda. He then put her in this adorable Pikachu onesie, setting her down on the couch.

"You can go to the pool if you want Star, I'll watch over the kids" denki offered.

"No denks, I'm not letting you take care of 3 kids alone" I shook my head, smiling at him. It's sweet that he wants to do that for me, but Kaji and yuki are so tiny.

"It's no big deal really" he shrugged.

"What if they get hungry? I haven't pumped out any milk."

"Then they can drink my milk. Really star, it's no big deal" he laughed.

"Yeah nice and all denki, but I'm not letting my sons suck on your nipple, no offense"

"I have milk stored in the fridge Star. I just have to heat it up a bit, and I'm good to go" thinking about it, I didn't know what to do.

Hanabi is crying and whining cause she wants to go swimming, and I know she's only gonna stop if we go. But I also don't wanna leave my two baby's alone with denki. Sãnda is an angel I know that, but Kaji and yuki are another story. Especially Kaji. Hawks was right, he is gonna be trouble maker. I don't want to cause denki any trouble

"Fine, ill go. Come on hanabi, let's get ready for the pool" she smiled brightly at me, her sobs turning into sniffles. Grabbing all of our stuff, I went to check on yuki and Kaji quickly. I mean, I'm not leaving them with dirty diapers for denki to clean.

"So we'll be gone for a bit. Can you tell my mates where we are when they come back?" I asked denki, before heading out. He gave me a thumbs up, before returning his focus back on his show.

Entering the pool, it was really quite. The only thing you could hear were the soft waves from the pool. Because we don't have sunlight in this bunker, all of our sleep schedule have gone to shit. Me and denki now just let Hanabi and sãnda sleep when they are tired. Now meaning that there aren't any people at the pool.

The pool was really nice. It was a subtropical pool, filled with different kinds of pools. We had a wave pool. A kiddy pool, 5 different slides, lazy river ride, bubblebaths and even a sauna. And of course it was decorated with fake plants and trees. Like a little jungle.

Setting my stuff down at the kiddy pool, I started undressing hanabi. I already put her swimsuit on, I only had to remove her robe. I was about to take of my robe, but I heard rustling behind me. Quickly turning around, I used my bloodbending on that person, stopping them in their tracks.

"N-nini, it's m-me Izu" he groaned. Quickly releasing him, he dropped to the ground panting.

"Omg Izu! I'm so sorry"  he smiled at me, telling me it's okay. Even if it's just ua students in this bunker, I'm still on edge. I don't care if they are students, I will use my quirks on them. Definitely when hanabi, yuki or Kaji are With me.

"Mommy!" Hanabi squealed, waddling up to Izu. Izu pulled into a big hug, kissing all over her face.

"What are you doing here Izu? I thought you were training?" I asked him, giving him a kiss.

"I was about to go to the dorms, but I smelled your scent when I exited the gym. So I followed your scent here" he smiled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Stalker much" I joked. Taking off my clothes, I placed them with the rest of the stuff. Izu also took of his clothes, he was now only in his underwear. Placing hanabi in the water, she didn't waste a second playing with the pool toys. She really loves the pool.

"Why did you use your blood bending on me?" Izu whispered to me. "Are you still on edge?" Nodding, he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close.

"I cannot, not feel on edge in here." Izu rubbed my back, releasing some calming pheromones for me.

"Are Kaji and yuki with denki?" He asked, trying to change the subject, which I very much appreciate.

"Yeah, I didn't want to at first. But hanabi wouldn't stop crying" I giggled. Looking at hanabi, she was splashing the water all around her, giggling when it splashed on her face.

"It must be boring for them" Izu sighed.

"Boring for them!? You mean for us!" I elbowed him. He just started laughing, while I pouted. Izu had no problem building a tower 30 times in a row. I'm already sick and tired of it after 3 times.

"Well then, why don't we go do something fun."  He whispered in my ear. Mister got confidence.

"Bit hard to do now, don't you think" I whispered back, biting his earlobe.

"We could just put Hanabi to bed"

"After only being here for 10 minutes? She'll cry again. Maybe later" I whispered the last part. I could feel him shake in excitement, his boner already growing.

"You better not back out nini"

"Wouldn't dream of it"

A/n oh are we getting some sexy time? Maybe😏. Also yeah that's a photo of centerparcs 😊 love that pool!