Chapter 76: momma! (edit)

Anisa pov:

"He did what?!"

"You heard me"

"Oh I'm so gonna kill him! First scolding Bakugou for doing that to Midoriya. But now he did it to you! Ill burn his fucking ass off. Purple fire is hotter then red motherfucker! I'll cut his motherfucking dick off, fist him with it, AND THEN SHOVE IT DOWN. HIS. THROAT!"

Yup that's Yuri for you. I came to her dorm to ask what I should do. Of course she said to fetus deletus, but I'm a bit in a pickle. Like I want kids with my mates, when I decide I want them and not be fucking knotted without permission. But I'm also scared because we are in this fucker bunker because of my fucking dad.

So what to do, what to do?

"Yuri calm down" mirio said to her, grabbing her shoulders. Yuri growled at him, setting her own shoulders on fire. Mirio's hands weren't burned luckily, but it was a close call. Yuri shared her dorm with tamaki (duh), mirio and nejire. So when I wanted to talk to Yuri, they all decided on joining the conversation.

"Oh utachi you're so lucky! I want pups to" nejire pouted. Well bitch take my place I don't care.

"I don't know what to do though. Should I keep them, or should I abort them?" I sighed, resting my head on my hands.

"Just Do what feels right. Listen to your heart" tamaki softly said, drinking a strawberry milk. Little cow ears repelaars his elf ears. Yuri you got a cutie.

"Thanks tamaki, but it's easier said then done." I pouted.

"All jokes aside, anisa can I talk to you? In private?" Yuri asked me, after she finally calmed down. Nodding, we both went to her bedroom. Sitting down on her bed, u fumbled with me fingers.

"Spill" she simply said. She knows me to well.

"I don't know if I can handle aborting another one. You know how I was with the other two" she nodded pulling me into a hug.

"Do your mates know?" Shaking my head no, she sighed. Of course Yuri knows what I'm talking about. She's the only one that knows, not even hawks knows.

When I was 13 I was kidnapped again by my dad. I ran away 3 years before that, and he found me somehow. That's why me and hawks moved again, and he hasn't found me... yet. I was kidnapped for about 5 months, and well I was well... raped a lot. By my dad, or his minions. In those 5 months I got pregnant 2 times. One of them being twins, like I have now.

I got pregnant by one of my dad minions, but he didn't find their quirks strong enough, so he made me get abortions each time. I got really depressed after every abortion. Omegas get very attached to their pups in the first two weeks of the pregnancy, and this motherfucker knew. So he waited two weeks, and just when I got attached to it, he made me abort it.

My omega couldn't handle it, and I fell into a depression. I couldn't sleep, I refused to eat. I just wanted to die. When I finally got saved, I didn't say a word to hawks. I just told him I was raped and it triggered my ptsd from when I was a kid. I never told him about the abortions, I only told Yuri. She knows how hard my decision now is. Cause I don't know if my body and my mental health could handle another abortion. Stupid omega in me, if I was a beta or alpha I wouldn't have this problem!

"Are you gonna tell them?" Yuri asked me, pulling away from the hug. Shaking my head no, she nodded. I don't know if I ever want to tell my mates. They would probably judge me.

"This is the one thing my mates don't need to know yet. I'll tell them about everything my dad did to me, expect that thing" I explained.

"I understand. So what are you gonna name the twins?" She smirked. Rolling my eyes, I playfully punched her arm. She punched me back, only harder.

"Hey pregnant lady over here!"

"Bitch,equal rights for everybody!" We both laughed, falling on the bed.

"I love you Yuri"

"Love you to bitch"

...

...

"Im so getting myself sterilized after the twins"

"As you should! Let Izu Cary the baby's"

"Who said I want more kids after these two?"

"Your omega"

"Eat a bag of Dicks and choke on it"

"Gladly, but I prefer tentacles"

********************

I stayed with yuri for a couple of hours. She wanted me to stay for dinner, but they were gonna eat sushi and I don't like sushi. So I just went to my dorm, hopefully I'm gonna eat something good. Katsuki's food is always good.

Entering the dorm, I could already smell the heavenly scent of pizza. Oh I love katsuki so much. I tried to go to the kitchen, but I was stopped by Hanabi hugging my legs.

"Hey baby, missed me?" She nodded, kissing my cheek. Giving her one back, she started giggling.

"Ah karaoke box, you're back" katsuki smiled, holding the pizza. Drooling i nodded. He laughed, ruffling my hair. Sitting down at the dinner table, I felt Izu kiss me on the cheek. Taking a slice of pizza, I moaned in delight. Oh this is so fucking good!

"And? How was Yuri?" Shin asked, cutting up the pizza for sãnda.

"She flipped, but she thinks I should keep them"

"She wants what!? Are we speaking about the same Yuri?" Denki spit out his food, looking at me in disbelief.

"Ah!" Hanabi yelled.

"Not now hanabi. Yes she said I should keep them"  I continued talking to Denki.

"I never would've believed she would say that?"

"Ah!"

"Shhh hanabi. Yeah she did, she even helped on some names"

"Aaaaah!"

"Names!? So you're gonna keep them?" Izu asked. I nodded, making him pull me into a hug. Welp there are gonna be 4 kids in the dorms now.

"AH!"

"Hana-"

"M-M-MOMMA!"

She yelled what now?! Snapping my head at her, she looked angry pointed towards the pizza. Everybody was quiet, looking at hanabi.

"Momma! Ppisa!" She yelled, pointing at the pizza.

"Did she just say momma?" Izu whispered to me, in complete shock. Nodding, I couldn't speak. My baby just said momma!

"Hanabi, what's my name?" I pointed to myself.

"Momma!" Picking her up, I twirled her around. She finally said momma. She said mommy, papa and daddy, but not momma.

"Momma! Momma!" She giggled. Kissing all over her face, I couldn't help but let a tears slide. Damn I've become a softy, I hate it

"Guys she said momma!" I yelled at my mates in happiness. Izu ran up to, joining the hug. Me and Izu started jumping in happiness. Happy pheromones filling the room.

"Momma pisha!" Hanabi pointed towards the pizza again. Kissing her cheek, I handed her another slice. She can have all the pizza in the world for I care. My little baby.

And two more are coming.

Rip