Chapter 56: mayonnaise!? (edit)

Anisa pov;

"you can let me go you know"

I was currently being carried by shoto. After I ran out of the men's bathroom , shoto caught me, throwing me over his shoulder. I think some of the guys told him a girl was in the bathroom, so he put two and two together. Ending up in me getting caught.

GODDAMN!

"So you can hide in the boys bathroom again? No way" he chuckled.

"People can see my underwear you know? And it's a sexy thong!" Snapping his head at me, he dropped me on the ground, holding my skirt down. He then looked around to see if anybody saw.

"You really wearing a thong? To school?" He scolded me.

"Nope, but it made you drop me ,so mission accomplished" I winked at him. He sighed, rubbing his face.

"You're insufferable sometimes." He groaned

"But you love me?" I hugged him. Giving him a kiss. He gave a small smile before kissing me back.

"About you scent"

"bye shoto!"

"Anisa get back here!"

*****************

Back in my dorm, I started packing my bags. Tomorrow it's Saturday, and I want to spent the weekend with keigo, dabi and shiggy. I haven't seen them in a while, so I miss them a lot. I asked aizawa if we could skip training and he aloud it. For once that is. He told me this is a one time thing only.

"Are you also going home?" Kat asked me, entering the room. Nodding, he groaned. He flopped himself on the bed, putting his arm over his eyes. Climbing on top of him, I put my shin on his chest.

"Why you groaning?" I whispered to him. He removed his hand, looking down to me.

"Because I'm gonna be alone this weekend. Icy hot and deku are going home as well. They already left" he sighed.

"You're not going home?" I asked him, tracing my finger over his shirt. 

"No. that old hag asks about you guys all the fucking time. So I'm not in the mood for her bullshit" he complained, while stroking my hair.

"You can spend the weekend at my place." I offered.

"I don't know anisa"

"See it as a 'I'm sorry for telling you to be an alpha again, making you take those harmful pills that may ruin your chances of getting pups because of it' " He was thinking for a minute, but he agreed.

"We could visit your mom as well, she probably missed you" I said. Poor mitsuki. She just wants to know her sons love life.

"I don't know karaoke box, she's gonna ask you a shit tone of questions" he chuckled.

"What kind of questions?"

"When we're getting pups"

"... yeah I don't think if we should visit" this made him laugh like crazy. He gave me a kiss on the forehead, before starting to pack his bags.

"Is hawks or shigaraki their heat gonna start during the weekend?" Katsuki asked, throwing sweaters in his bag.

"No, their heat ended a week ago" he hummed in response.

"Good cause I don't want dabi to be a bigger dick then he already is" zipping his bag closed, I did the same to mine. Grabbing my bag, we both headed to my house.

"I'm gonna cal hawks real quick" katsuki just nodded.

————————————————————————
"Hello?"