Chapter 44: hero license (edit)

Anisa pov:

"I'm so done with this fucking shit!"

I was running while dodging those stupid balls we had to throw. Like are we playing dodge ball or something?! I lost the group somehow, so I'm on my own. And me being in UA made me a target for other schools.

"Shit!" dodging another ball, I sent a high pitched yell toward the wall, making it crumble down. Now is my change! Running up to the student, I made a flip over him, hitting him on the target. He was already hit two times, so he was out of the game now.

"You stupid UA bitch!"

"said the one out of the game!" I giggled

Okay, only two more people to hit. Piece of cake.

"Ha you're surrounded!"

or not.

I was surrounded by 6 people, all grinning at me. God fuck how am I gonna get out of this?! I can't seduce them, there are to many. And I also don't know their quirks. I could use my bloodbending but that is predictable. They might know who I am. What to do, what to do? Hold on *sniff* they are all alphas! Let's work my charm then.

" *sniff* please d-don't hurt me. I-I already lost my classmates, a-and I'm scared. And somebody hit me, a-and now my arm hurts" I fake cried, releasing sad pheromones. One of the students walked up to me, hugging me while releasing calming pheromones.

God they stink.

Like fucking lavender, disgusting. But keep up the act utachi!

'Hey it's okay, we aren't gonna hurt you. shhhht it's okay" He said while rubbing my back. Pulling him closer, I started putting my nose on his scent gland, making him stiffing up.

"Smells good" Fucking lie, he stinks. I could feel the alpha shake in excitement, he probably thinks he just got himself an omega.

Looking at the other students, I saw them all look at me with sorry in their eyes. They really thought that I was scared, and me being an omega made them go into protection mode. Oh to just burst their bubble now.

"I-I don't know what to do" I said sniffing again.

"We can help you! just tell us what to do" He said pulling away, with a big smile.

"C-can I uhm, hit you guys on your target?" This made them all look wide eyed at me.

"I-It's just that, I've hit one person on accident, so I only need two more. But I-Im so scared, b-but I want to be a hero so bad. Just like all might! So can I please, please?" I gave them my omega puppy eyes, making them melt.

"SURE!" They all yelled, making me smirk. "But divide it please, we don't want to be out of the game yet. We still need our license" Another alpha said rubbing the back of his neck. Giving a small nod, I grabbed to balls.

that's what she said!

They all pointed their targets at me, to make it easier. Getting ready, I used my blood bending making them all look shocked at me.

"God that was to easy" I laughed, making them look confused. "Oh, you guys probably didn't recognize me, wait" Pulling down my mask, they all looked shocked.

"You are from UA!" The alpha that I hugged yelled. Nodding at him, I smell his dominant pheromones. But they didn't affect me, duh.

"How did you produce sad pheromones when you weren't even sad?"

"A little trick I learned. Is alpha mad at me?" I said with an innocent face, making them growl at me.

"Well this was fun, but I gotta hurry. We are on a time limit, see you later guys" I hit them all on their targets, making them loose the game. Walking towards the 'winner area' or whatever it is fucking called, I say shoto sitting down. Running to him I hugged him, making him loose his balance a little bit.