Chapter 29: second thoughts? (edit)

Hawks pov:

I'm so happy right now! I'm sleeping with my mates, and I'm gonna adopt my niece as my daughter. Everything is going well! Snuggling against dabi I started smelling distressed pheromones. My overprotective omega side kicked in, making me shot up from the bed.

Looking in the dark room, I could see a silhouette at the windowsill.

I swear to god if that's a ghost, I'm running for the fucking hills! I!'m not dealing with a ghost

Looking beside me I see anisa missing. Oh the ghost bitch is my cousin, hehe.

"Hey nugget, couldn't sleep?" I whispered trying to get out of dabi's embrace. Walking over to anisa I see tears running down her face.

"Hey why are you crying?" She just sniffed, fumbling with her fingers.

"I was just thinking" she croaked.

"About what?"

"A-are you sure?"

"About?"

"*sniff* adopting me" she looked at me, eyes full of tears. Pulling her into a hug, I started releasing calming pheromones.

"Why would think that?" I'm so confused, she was so happy last night after we told her. Why is she questioning it now? what made her think that we didn't want her as a daughter anymore.

"I-it's just... I'm the daughter of the most evil villain in Japan. I have so many issues and problems in my life. My mates hate me, so I'll be alone forever! I... why... ugh..." She was now sobbing.

"Nugget listen to me right now, you. Are. Perfect." grabbing her face I made her look at me.

"Me, touya and tomura would be honored to have you as a daughter! When you came running to my house that one day, I knew I would always protect you" I said wiping away her tears.

"I killed people hawks, killed people!  Why would you adopt a person like me, when you can get somebody perfect?!" I just laughed at this statement.

"It's not funny keigo!" She slapped my arm.

"Nugget, my mates are part of the LOV. They have killed people as well, even tortured some. And I'm a hero working with villains." I wiped my own tears away from laughing.

"We aint a perfect family... but we are perfect together" anisa hugged me while sobbing in my embrace. Rubbing her back I started humming her moms lullaby.

"Wanna go back to sleep?... Oh you're already sleeping" picking her up, I layed her back in the bed with me and my mates. Laying beside her, I hugged her from the back, my wing covering both of us.

Ill protect her ummi, just like I promised you all those years ago.

Anisa pov:

God disney was tiring. Hawks bought tomu 5 bags of souvenirs, 5 BAGS! And me and dabi had to carry all of them? Like I said in disney, suggardady! I don't even know where to put all of this. 

I'm scared to go to school today, it's been 3 weeks since the camp. I just wonder how the class is gonna react, more importantly my mates. Have they told everybody? 

"Morning guys" I yawed while walking into the kitchen. Grabbing a bowl I start to make myself some cereal.

"Morning nugget"

"Morning anisa"

"Morning future daughter" dabi said with a proud grin.

"So shiggy were did you put the souvenirs?" I said while taking a bite from my cereal. God I really hate breakfast. Why is this the most important meal of the day again?